Annessa - Exotic Beauty

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

Guest p*****1*3

Wow Wow Wow ... have seen this vision of seductiveness twice now. I have lurked here for a long time and this is my first recommendation. I saved it for one of the best there is ...

Annessa came to visit me last year and made my night. Everything felt very natural with her, what you'd expect from an appreciative GF. See for yourself.

Talk about unrushed. She's a pleaser, and so easy to fall in love with. Does everything just right, and very comfortable to be with. She's got a little more cushion than her older pic, but who cares. She's extremely beautiful. Not too much asian in her, but she's definately asian. There are many tell tale features (taste, smell, look) that confirms her lineage. A tall girl, but unintimindating - very welcoming. She loves to kiss, and knows very well how to do it perfectly.

I'll have to get Annessa and Gina together to see who kisses better. These two girls are in a league of their own.

Ottawa is such a lucky city and I feel like such a lucky guy.

Thanks Annessa.

...She's got a little more cushion than her older pic, but who cares.

for the best and most recent photos see my latest album here in my profile, as all pictures were taken last month. I dont have any more cushioning then those ones ;-)

Edited by Annessa
inserting quote so people dont think I'm trying to bump ;-)

Annessa, I didn't mean any offense.

You're still absolutely breath taking. The face shots you have posted does not do you justice. You're much more beautiful in person - and I'm not just saying that. Actually, I don't think I've ever paid anyone else those compliments in the past.

Once again Gents - Annessa - everything else is just a compromise.

Annessa, I didn't mean any offense.

You're still absolutely breath taking. The face shots you have posted does not do you justice. You're much more beautiful in person - and I'm not just saying that. Actually, I don't think I've ever paid anyone else those compliments in the past.

Once again Gents - Annessa - everything else is just a compromise.

oh no need to worry BL, I was just clarifying where the most accurate shots could be found...I deleted my old album due to it being linked off-site by someone in my personal and non-industry life...

then i realized that many of those pics are from a shoot in 2006 (just before i entered the business and was living off of a student eating lifestyle and biked everwhere due to not having a car...lol).. *a light bulb went off* I thought, probably best to start anew with new pics!

being lighter before was great...but in gaining 30 lbs (110 to 140 for a gal who was 5'8") my breasts went from a concave 34A to voluptuous 38B (or 34C depending on the bra). I am much happier with more meat on my bones (and chest, lol) and in all the right places...so saying that I have more cushioning than my older pics is OK!....its true. Taking yourself for surf n Turf ever week will do that! hehe

That being said, I feel way more confident that my new pics reflect me honestly so that no-one is disappointed ;-) my post definitely wasn't in retort.....just directing ppl to the most recent pics....more to come BTW! yay! :-)

Since my first visit to CERB, I immediatly noticed Annessa, who I consider a star in this magnificent firmanent of Ladies of CERB. The more I looked at her albums, dreamed of her beauty, the more I read her posts and her thoughts, the more I felt attracted to her. I was deeply impressed by her beauty, her class, her charm, her hot sex-appeal.

But the opportunity to meet her only happened months later. Still impressed, I dared to ask to meet her. And how simple and easy it was.

I write these lines after my second encounter with Annessa. How charming she is, and what a breathtaking beauty; wow. I am still overwhelmed.

For our second encounter, I wanted it to be special, and why not a bit original, When I came in, in her very cozy and discrete incall location, she welcomed me with a warm kiss and hug that lighted up all my senses. What a pleasure to see her again; already intense. Without any more waiting, we went to the play area, drop each item of our clothing, to get our skins meet with sensuality.

Then, surprise ! I brought some oysters and white wine, a Sancerre; why not ? Those who say that oysters are aphrodisiac are right. Naked, we were tasting those delicacies. Kinky? Maybe ? Charming for sure. But so special. This feast lead us to the bed for another kind of feast where other senses were light up, until the ultimate pleasure.

Annessa is a star in every way. A true beauty, lively, superb, bright, so sexy; like a beautiful firework. I cant wait for our next encounter. A diamond in the Ottawa?s treasure of gems.

WOW!! I found her thanks to a referral from a friend of mine in Winnipeg. She is truly an exotic beauty. She was very skilled at "everything" she did. Great kisser... Lips and other places. ;-)

I am so glad that I was able to find this amazing women. She truly is a treat. Gentlemen, treat her well she deserves it and you truly will be rewarded.

I typically don't go into details in this section, but suffice it to say she is DEFINITELY worth waiting for.

Thanks sweetheart for an amazing time, and if you ever come to Winnipeg, I already submit my name!

X0x0x0x

Posted via Mobile Device

Cub: Could not give you any rep points. Just wanted to say that I am happy to see that you connected with Annessa so well, good review. Thanks.

I can never say more than the gentlemen above..

Annessa is a sex goddess and everybody who met her knows that. Aphrodite should be shy beside her. She is really that good.

Every time you see her, you want more, and more. That's why she has regulars all the time see her.

Annessa is a true lady. The way she treats her man, the way she talks, and the way she reacts to man.

Thanks Annessa for being there for us. We all love you.

I decided that I deserved a special belated birthday present. I gave some thought to what would be good. A few hours with a beautiful classy, sexy, erotic and exotic SP was at the top of my list. I couldn't think of someone better than Annessa to meet all of my requirements ... and desires :wink:

It was a warm late summer night and Annessa arrived wearing a sexy yet classy colourful dress that suited her and the occasion perfectly. Within moments we kissed and this brought back memories and confirmed that I made the right choice. :D

Through her dress I gently ran my hands along her derriere and legs then couldn't help myself to gently caress these wonderful body parts. The dancing she has taken up has firmed up what were already previously beautiful legs. I ran my hands along the soft skin of her legs. The warm humid air of the night left a dampness on her legs that was arousing.

We moved to living room to a comfortable couch to continue kissing interspersed with chatting as we listened to some music. I poured us some drinks then we continued were we left off. Annessa graciously provide me with a little erotic dancing.

I would describe the rest of the evening but to keep this post a reasonable length I will summarize by writing that we spent a few memorable (at least to me) hours enjoying each others company. Perhaps I'll have time to edit this post and provide details in the future as I would love to relive those moments by writing about it.

If you want to know more about Annessa you simply need to read some of the previous posts. Better yet spend some time with this lady. I doubt that you will regret it.

Cheers,

Mr Clean

I had the pleasure of spending some time with Annessa after the Ottawa xmas social. It was not a planned get together, but rather something spontaneous. Those of you who have done this know it's rewards. Unplanned sex can be so hot!!

We headed back to my room, a proceeded slowly, savouring the moment. She is an excellent kisser. Couch time was spectacular. Bedroom time, even better. We were so wrapped in the moment, before I knew it, 2hrs wonderful hours had passed. I guess I got lost in time during DATY...something I very much enjoy doing, and she clearly enjoyed receiving. Multiple positions followed, including my favorite...cowgirl. It was a slow, sexy, sometimes nasty grind. Needless to say, it left us both breathless.

Annessa and I have spent several erotic moments together, all quite memorable. She is an amazing woman, skilled, sexy, exotic. For those gents who enjoy the finer things, your table is set.

Thanks Annessa for another wonderful moment. Our paths will cross again.

E. xoxo

It's all true. A completely charmng lady, lots of fun. Not a clock watcher, attentive and delightful. My new ATF.

She's a CERB member. Look her up for contact info.

This note is WAY overdue. I had met Annessa a long while ago at a previous social, and we had a chance then to chitchat. Annessa is very friendly and fun to be be around, can hold up a conversation on about any topic, and of course has great taste. I have had the chance to meet her a few times since. Time does always fly by in her company.

I don't have much more to add to what was said already, but i can re-enforce the fact that she is attentive. As we had met a few times beforehand, during our recent last rendez-vous, we arranged to try a few new things (for me at least). Annessa did make sure all went well. I did sleep well ....

Guest Ou**or**n

Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 1/2 years since I first saw Annessa. Even though I've seen her many times since then it's been a good year and half at least since I last saw her. I've seen some of her recent pictures with short hair and figured it was time to see her again. So after a bit of time and a few emails we got together last night for an incall.

She is just as gorgeous as ever, just a great a kisser as ever and has her same nutty, funny personality. We spent time getting re-acquainted, bringing each other up to date on the changes in our lives. We laughed at the sheer number of different places around town that we've met up over the years.

I've seen some ladies get jaded about this business after 6 months. I've read of others that can get bitter or uninspired when doing this for a long time. Not Annessa though, she is still warm, attentive and gives an awesome experience. She is always interesting to talk to as she is has many on-going outside interests such as her art, singing, dancing and now burlesque. She is really comfortable in her own skin.

The sex as usual was awesome. Annessa is a great lover, able to give and receive great pleasure. I had an awesome time and went home one very happy and deeply satisfied man.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Annessa when she was visiting Kingston. This was a spur of the moment decision on my part and to my excitement Annessa was able to accommodate.

With 10 pages of recs., it is hard to add anything new. So I would like to confirm everything previously said. Annessa is an absolute sweetheart and I enjoyed our time together very much. I felt at ease from the moment I entered the door due to her warm and friendly attitude. Annessa is a very sexy woman in every way. Smart, funny, easy to talk with and on the business side..very attentive.

The only downside, Annessa is in Ottawa......you lucky buggers!!!! haha

I look forward to Annessa's next visit or perhaps a time when I am in Ottawa.

Thanks Annessa!!! You are an absolute sweetheart!!!

MB

I first saw Annessa nearly four years ago, and I was fortunate enough to see her again during recent visit to Ottawa. I had to catch a flight, so we had a pretty short visit, but ... guys ... she is the same wonderful person she always has been. One thing I noticed right away is that ... not that she needed to, but Annessa has definitely lost some weight. And in all the right places!

As anyone who has seen Annessa knows, she is one of the most visually striking ladies in Ottawa and, if its possible, Annessa is more attractive today than the first time I met her. The physical part of our encounter was as great as ever. Hopefully we will have the chance to meet again!

Edited by Kubrickfan

Annessa is quite easily one of the easiest people to talk to and have an all-around great time with! Super fun and can make anyone smile and have a great time!

A sensuous smile with a great set of lips. A totally passionate woman that makes you feel very wanted. Her attitude just adds to the flavor!

Edited by Hoppinhorny

I met Annessa last night for the first time. She definitely brings a level of GFE that I have never seen before. Super fun, relaxed time. She is also Very intelligent, genuine and beautiful so I have no choice but to see her again.

Annessa should be the name of the divine goddess of sensual trysts as that is the experience you will get if you do see her.

Saw her a few times before I took a break from the hobby, had fond memories that I needed to relive and she was the first that came to mind. Easy going and effortless conversation and chemistry that leads to an erotic pleasurable experience.

Looking forward to the next date.

Guest Ou**or**n

It's hard to believe that its been now been five years since I first saw Annessa. Since that time we've boinked in a great number of places over town. For the past while she's had a really nice incall and I've had a chance to see her a few times over the past six months or so.

Last night was another one of those memorable times. Annessa is just an awesome pro in this business. I've always felt like a million bucks after seeing her and last night was no exception. She hasn't seemed to have aged a day from the first time I saw her. Her kissing skills are wonderful and can get very passionate. She gives and receives oral pleasure like nobody's business. She is still funny and interesting to talk with before and after our encounters.

She also has one of the world's most perfect asses.

So I raise a virtual glass and cheer the last five years and look forward to the next five. I've seen a fair number of ladies and she is always the gold standard.

I have finally met with the amazing Annessa on a Saturday morning, it has been a long time since I have been wanting to meet her. The set up was easy and she was very pleasant to talk to on the phone. Annessa recently lost 30 lbs(which I did not think were necessary) and she looked amazing. She has a very pretty face beautiful eyes and those lips are so kissable. I'm very happy that Annessa loves kissing and she does kiss very well(one of the best kisser that I know, now). I was lucky to start kissing moments after I entered the room. She offered me something to drink and we sat on the couch. We chit chat for a bit and Annessa somehow made herself more comfortable by straddling herself on me facing each other. With my curious hands I was holding her closer and I could feel that she was not wearing any underwear(I really liked that).

As soon as some clothes came off we ended up in the bedroom and got comfortable on the bed kissing and fondling each other. Soon I had this naked spinner playing a fun game of lovers in a bed. We had multiple position performed in the time spent together until both of us were satisfied. I took my shower and we talked for a bit and I was on my way.

Annessa was a top notch date,

Thanks for the great time Annessa.

After nearly a week of abstinence since my last encounter I was really on the pull this week. I've been doing a ton of reading on this site - both the general threads and this lovely reco section. Earlier this week I saw Annessa post an addy so I checked out this rec thread. We exchanged a few texts and then Bob's your uncle we had our date set.

When she showed up I loved what a hot totty she was. Tall, slim with a beautiful face and a totally wicked ass. She has lips from heaven and once inside the door we got right into a hot round of snogging. That got me right worked up and we let things cool down a bit as we shared some wine and chatted. She certainly is no blinkered toff but a totally cool chick who is also extremely sharp witted and funny. Once we got starkers the fun really began. Annessa managed to both enjoy herself immensely and managed to tease and please me to the point where I was totally mad for her. Thankfully at the at point out came the Durex and we got right down to rumpy pumpy. After a few go-rounds of that I was spent, exhausted and be bit wobbly-kneed.

Truly one of my experiences and I'll definitely be ringing her up again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.