Recession Rates Massage

I love a good rub n' tug, so finding a place that has been consistently good is a boon for me. I'd like to pass on my recommendation for a downtown location, advertised lately in the Coast and the Herald as "recession rates massage". It's run by a woman named Brandy, with at least one other attendant. Walking downtown Halifax, you may notice a small sign outside a nondescript black door advertising "Healthy Glow Spa". This is the place. I don't know if they do walk-ins, so I'd advise calling the number on the sign or in the ads to book an appointment.

Last time I was there I was attended to by a woman named Jenna. She is white, mid-thirties, very tight body and perky A-cups. HJ release is included with the hour or 1/2-hour rate, and tips can get some add-ons.

The room I've been in each time has a large mirror on the wall, a small lamp for ambient light, and a stereo playing some light spa-ish music. The table is not the most comfortable I've laid on, but not uncomfortable. The table drifted from my thoughts as the massage started anyway.

Jenna's massage was fantastic, slow, deep, and skilled (she apparently has some massage therapy training). She really knows how to get my muscles loose.

The handjob was spectacular. Sensual, a little teasing, this wasn't just a mechanical jerk. Magical hands. To finish it all off, you get a wipe-down with a hot towel to clean up and remove the oil from the massage.

This is a great little place to get some relaxation. Highly recommended.

Have been there a number of times . While Jenna and Tiffany are very good with gorgeous tight bodies, Brandy is to die for. Her technique is the very best I have ever had and her "finishing touch" is absolute heaven.

Note massage can be nude for an extra twenty

Hi all, I will soon be visiting Halifax and would like to know if this place is still downtown? I thought I read somewhere that it had moved out to Fairview???, but I can't seem to find that post.

Hi all, I will soon be visiting Halifax and would like to know if this place is still downtown? I thought I read somewhere that it had moved out to Fairview???, but I can't seem to find that post.

I just tried to book here and they said they are located on Joseph Howe Dr. 'Jenna' from above is no longer there.:-( Can anyone confirm that this place is still legit? Comments on the new location?

This is probably too late, but I can confirm that it has moved to Fairview.

I was by recently and I was told that they had a new attendant who would be giving me the massage with the aide of another girl. When they listed the options I said I wanted the full meal deal. The new attendant was surprised by the milage at the place. Apparently she wasn't aware of the type of massage parlor she was working at.

They had to bring in a third girl to close the deal.... and she was quite good at her job.

Who was the third girl?

I think the new girl is Tori. Just met with her. Very sweet & slim, amazingly hot. She said she was 21, but myself I would have guessed a year or two younger. She was very quiet and shy, which suits me fine since I'm not the most talkative person either. Very gentle hands. I think she's very new to the industry, but I'd see her again.

I had a similar experience to what was discussed above, but I didn't ask for full service, so I can't advise on whether she goes that far.

Does anyone know if they are still in business? I've called the number I have for them a couple of times and nobody has answered...

So if it's $40.00 for the half hour, and tips are $20, $40 ,$60 ,$80, then does $120.00 guarantee full service?

Its an extra $110 for Full Service. and tips are $40 (her naked + you can touch), $80 (Bodyslide) there is no 20, 40, 60, 80. Been there twice and was the same deal both times.

Guest C**Tra****er

I've been twice also, 2 different girls. Prices were $40 for half hour with tips of $20, $40, $60 and $80. $80 in tips provided full service each time.

..which I believe now is called 'Pleasure Dolls'...

Here's my 2 cents...

- overall good experience, $80 for 1 hr + $80 for FS

- in Fairview, clean place, decent room with real massage table, very presentable

- I experienced Tori, Very good in my opinion (would like to go back & try another girl there...any other reviews out there ?? )

- would also go back to Tori

- bleach blonde, sexy, nice tight body, very nice medium breasts, approx 5'-4", all shaved

- actually got a V.good massage! although she said she had no 'massage' training

- very professional overall, including initial phone call, tori wiped me all down with a hot towel at the end, nice touch

bottom line, Will Return!