Dorinda (Lovely Dorinda)

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

To be honest with you gentlemen i would rather not devulge any information about Dorinda only because i would like to keep this little gem to myself. I won't go into great detail but if you're looking for an incredible experience that will leave you satisfied in everyway then look no further. She is very friendly and gracious with her time. She makes you feel welcome and caters to your needs in more ways than one. Very attractive with a body that every man dreams of. The only regret you will have is not making an appointment to see her sooner.

• Like 1

Well well well, I've been wanting to see this beautiful Lady for sometime now and when I found out she was in town on one of her regular visit I decided to take the opportunity and schedule a rendez-vous with the Lovely Dorinda. Everything leading up to the rendez-vous was very easy, from communications, to screening, eachother preferences, some special request I had, Dorinde kindly accepted it with enthusiam.

Now comes that special day, sure enough it's freezing cold again like the weather we had all winter long, but upon arrival and seeing this beautfiul mature lady, I forgot about it, perfect greeting, big hug, perfectly dressed for an early morning appointment. We settle down for some conversation getting to know a little more about eachother, was offered a drink that we shared while having a nice conversation. Dorinda is well spoken, for those who trully take the time to read her add in details will appreciate the time and effort that is put into it and recognize that she's the same in her presence. The flow of the conversation was so natural and as thing progressed our bodies got closer and closer and closer thand some touching and some very passionate kissing. We slowly got our self more comfortbale to proceed with the more intimate and intense part of the morning. Her body is absolutely amazing, I'm sure evryone noticed her perfect curves, as a breast lover I couldn't have ask more!!! As much as I would like to share the marvelous experience I had with Dorinda, I will keep the more explicit details between the two of us. Unfortunately our time can to an end and we had to kiss goodbye until next time. All I have to say is that I plan to repeat and pursue the wonderful adventure we started to develop, I had so much fun and multiple pleasures that it can only get better from now on.

Thank you Dorinda!

• Like 1

I have been seeing Dorinda for close to a year now. What a year it has been! Dorinda is first and foremost a beautiful woman. From her long blond hair to the sweeping curve of her long delicate neck, from her generous breasts past her flat toned tummy to her magnificent ass, Dorinda is, every inch, a dream come true.

Each visit surpasses the previous. Now that we are comfortable with each other; knowing what each other likes, our sessions become memorable, epic even. She knows how to please and pamper on so many levels. I have never been disappointed.

Dorinda is easy to talk to, she is conversant across a wide range of conversational topics. She is also a creature of the flesh. Beauty and carnal intent are written into her DNA.

I will continue to see Dorinda, whenever I can. But if I never hobby again, I will have banked a lifetime of hot memories, thanks to Dorinda.

• Like 1

Last week I had the privilege to spend a rainy afternoon in the arms of Dorinda. We had been talking for a long time, and I finally took the plunge and arranged our date. I told her before date that afterwards I would probably wish I had done this an long time ago, and I was right.

She met me at the door, looking fantastic - very sexy and hot and I quickly confirmed that Dorinda is beautiful, intelligent, a great conversationalist, and fun to be with. But what struck me most in my time with her was the hot passion that we shared.

We started off sharing a glass of wine and some munchies that she had prepared (thank you Dorinda), and this quickly led to light conversation and lots of flirting, as we re-aquainted ourselves from the time we met at a winter social. The flirting led to kissing, great kissing and then very, hot passionate kissing, followed by an amazing play time with both of us equally enjoying the time spent.

i was lucky enough to have book a significantly long enough time so that the pattern of conversation, flirting, kissing, fun and cuddling was able to be repeated a few more times. And throughout the entire afternoon the hot passion was always there - my date with Dorinda was more that I could have hoped for.

All in all, it was a magnificent way to spend a rainy afternoon, and yes, I plan to visit her again and again and again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.