What makes you say " WTF?"

Last year I asked my landlord for new kitchen cabinets and appliances. The appliances are 30+ years old, noisy and a killer on the hydro bill. They turned down my request.

This week they informed me that I will be receiving a new 3 liter toilet and a new shower head.

WTF -- This is supposed to be a luxury high rise building....

• Like 1

Last year I asked my landlord for new kitchen cabinets and appliances. The appliances are 30+ years old, noisy and a killer on the hydro bill. They turned down my request.

This week they informed me that I will be receiving a new 3 liter toilet and a new shower head.

WTF -- This is supposed to be a luxury high rise building....

That is because the appliances and kitchen cost them money but the toilette and shower save them money

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

I swear this problem seems to be growing......people that open their car doors without checking for traffic approaching from behind. Riding a bike keeps my senses keen, but some day I am going to rip a car door off with my F350 and people in the vicinity will hear a loud "WTF".........followed by a barely audible "WHOOHOO".

Getting an email out of the blue today (very distinctive email address only reason I remember it) sent from the first SP I saw (and don't want to see again)...no message, just smiley faces.

Haven't contacted her in two years seven months (the first and last time I saw her), you'd think that would be a hint

WTF why would she even email me with a nothing email after so long

Put her address on my blocked senders list

RG

The whole Oscar Pistorius thing. It's tragic, but really... what on earth is going on there?

And then the lead detective gets hauled off the case because he's up for attempted murder himself... really, you couldn't make it up...

WTF, getting another phone call from "Canada Revenue Agency", asking to call back with my Social Insurance Number, ready!!  Yeah right! 

Hope the RCMP will get all of you a*sholes in your country!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

People who post negligent , uninformed , and self serving garbage like this https://www.sexdatingapps.com/leolist-review/#comment-18875

What this is boys and girls is a blog that is being used to discredit LL in order to get guys to click on the free "dating" site links. I don't know if you guys are familiar with what a monetized blog is .. but in essence the author gets a kick back every time someone clicks a link. So basically you just spew whatever verbal puke you want .. true or not to get traffic. Makes me see red because alot of gentlemen reading this "article" may not realize what self serving rubbish it is .

Thanks for listening to the rant for my massage provider and computer geek lite perspective.

I truly had a WTF moment when I first saw this story on Twitter and then read more about what exactly happened. All I could think of was all the idiots after the Parkland school shooting in Florida talking about arming school teachers to prevent school shootings. 

https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/6-year-old-shot-outside-texas-mcdonalds-by-security-guard-chasing-a-shoplifting-suspect

Texas justice. Let's fire shots all over the place to stop a shop lifter. Really fortunate it wasn't much worse than it was.

This is so old ; boring and worn out. However  I / other ladies hear . “ What can I get for $80 ?” 

My bra and panties cost much more , gee my hair costs $300. Um , my mortgage $1500 a month. The last cat I bought was $ 1000 plus. 

I can’t buy lunch for me and my girlfriend for $80 and you wish to be intimate with me for those same pennies . 

Yes that makes me say WTF....

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Katherine said:

This is so old ; boring and worn out. However  I / other ladies hear . “ What can I get for $80 ?” 

My bra and panties cost much more , gee my hair costs $300. Um , my mortgage $1500 a month. The last cat I bought was $ 1000 plus. 

I can’t buy lunch for me and my girlfriend for $80 and you wish to be intimate with me for those same pennies . 

The next guy that asks that, you should tell him to send you the $80 and his mailing address and you will send him a bottle of Nivea hand lotion so he doesn't irritate it while home alone watching p**n , lmao. 🤣

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, peacectryguy said:

The next guy that asks that, you should tell him to send you the $80 and his mailing address and you will send him a bottle of Nivea hand lotion so he doesn't irritate it while home alone watching p**n , lmao. 🤣

837.gif

11 hours ago, Katherine said:

Well I recently got the oil changed in my truck, $83.00  Tell guys like that if they got $80.00 go to GM to get their vehicle's oil changed LOL

But a paid date, hell $80.00 doesn't begin to cover what I give for gift and tip, but thats how I roll

RG

Receiving a text message like this:

Hi, I was wondering if you had a connection to some Ativan/Lorazepam to go with Session?  

I am supposed to be a drug dealer/ drug store or something similar? WTF seriously WTF!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IsaMassage said:

Receiving a text message like this:

Hi, I was wondering if you had a connection to some Ativan/Lorazepam to go with Session?  

I am supposed to be a drug dealer/ drug store or something similar? WTF seriously WTF!!!

I would suggest that it was probably someone with the stereotypical idea that anyone who works in the sex industry must be drugged up and unable to look after themselves.

While I know there are some who find themselves in this industry out of despair my experience in meeting ladies is that they are more often then not the most strong independent organized people I know.  They also tend to be the most open and accepting people.

All that said I certainly understand your saying WTF .... I hope you gave him some enlightenment 🙂

Every day when I turn on my computer and go to my home page the so called news feeds there are "stories" about the Royal Family...and I mean every f*cking day. Todays story,Harry and Meghan leaving the Palace, like who the f*ck cares.  And it's not just H&M, "stories" about the Queen, Charles, Kate and William ad nauseum. An occasional story, like the Royal Wedding is one thing, but "stories" not even worthy of the National Enquirer on my home page every day

I adjusted my feeds setting but I would block out all news feeds to block them out.  And I thought of white out on my computer screen but that would cause more problems😂

WTF is so important about the Royals to spam the internet on a daily basis...for all intents and purposes they do nothing except serve a ceremonial function

A rambling 

RG

The client today who didn't get an appointment because when I called to confirm , he was coughing and his voice was super hoarse. When I asked if he was sick , he admitted "ya, I'm getting over a cold". WTF... your donation for 1 hr does not cover the cost of my being off work for a week with the cold you gave me !

Closely followed by the gent last night who thought a polite text introduction was "hey, sexy mama. you working". Then after I told him that was impolite he dug a deeper hole by saying he was "into older women" WTF.

Him and above $80 guy and the drugstore cowboy can all go .... get their oil changed.. lol

Guest P*rry

Wtf is what I said when I saw the front page of the Ottawa Citizen the other day.  The cover page was all about the likely demise of the current plan to develop Lebreton Flats and the ensuing likelihood gone of having a downtown arena anytime soon.  

I pretty much either say WTF or OMG at ever beautiful LYLA ladies pictures on here .... It can be very depressing to not be rich lol

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, roamingguy said:

Every day when I turn on my computer and go to my home page the so called news feeds there are "stories" about the Royal Family...and I mean every f*cking day. Todays story,Harry and Meghan leaving the Palace, like who the f*ck cares.  And it's not just H&M, "stories" about the Queen, Charles, Kate and William ad nauseum. An occasional story, like the Royal Wedding is one thing, but "stories" not even worthy of the National Enquirer on my home page every day

I adjusted my feeds setting but I would block out all news feeds to block them out.  And I thought of white out on my computer screen but that would cause more problems😂

WTF is so important about the Royals to spam the internet on a daily basis...for all intents and purposes they do nothing except serve a ceremonial function

A rambling 

RG

Not intending to bump my own post but religiously every day since that post I checked to see if a Royal "story" would spam the home page of my news feed when I turn on the computer

I won't list every "news" story since the date of my post.  But today's story is...………………………………          "How Meghan Markle Wanted Air Fresheners For Musty 550 Year Old Chapel"

What the f*ck is wrong with the press for even writing and reporting such crap.  And any reporter assigned to the "Royal beat" must have done something wrong because this doesn't rise to the level of journalism, stories like this aren't worthy of being used to line the bottom of a bird cage

Rant over, well till next time

RG

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:17 PM, roamingguy said:

Not intending to bump my own post but religiously every day since that post I checked to see if a Royal "story" would spam the home page of my news feed when I turn on the computer

I won't list every "news" story since the date of my post.  But today's story is...………………………………          "How Meghan Markle Wanted Air Fresheners For Musty 550 Year Old Chapel"

What the f*ck is wrong with the press for even writing and reporting such crap.  And any reporter assigned to the "Royal beat" must have done something wrong because this doesn't rise to the level of journalism, stories like this aren't worthy of being used to line the bottom of a bird cage

Rant over, well till next time

RG

Well just for "fun" 🙄 I thought to post some "newsworthy" 🤢(yes it's sickening to be frank) on todays homepage internet "news"

First "How Queen Elizabeth Sends Her Staff Secret Messages"

Then "Aide To Markle Quitting As Rumours Swirl About Duchess Difficult: report"...must have something to do with the air fresheners in the chapel

and "Princess Eugenie Reveals Why She's So Happy"...do we care really

and "See The epic Christmas Tree At Kate Middleton's And Meghan Markle's Palace" again who really cares.  

That was enough for tonight and for a week or so, just reading the "headlines" daily is bad enough and I'm stuck with it when I log on to the internet

Being a "journalist" reporting on daily royal "happenings" is that a promotion or demotion worthy only of cub reporters

I'm out

Rant Over...For Now LOL

RG

Okay this is a WTF out of left field:

Him: ( regular client)  How much do you make in a year?”

Me: “If I told you I would have to kill you. Frankly it’s none of your business.”

Him: “Oh sorry.. I was just wondering because I’m an accountant.”

Me: Sigh...would you ever tell me how much you make every year? No, I’m sure you wouldn’t and I’m not ignorant enough to ask so why would I disclose that to you?”

*Awkward Silence*

Gentlemen, I am not the Prime Minister of Canada..therefore I do not have to disclose my earnings to anyone but the tax man himself. And yes, a lot of SPs file taxes.

• Like 3