What makes you say " WTF?"

6 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

Couple reviews complained...get this, of the sound of airplanes flying/landing/taking off.  WTF!!!...you are staying beside a major international airport, did you think planes fly with no noise???

BTW I've stayed at seven different hotels by the airport, guess what, you can hear air traffic from all of them, likely all the hotels by Pearson

untitled.png

16 hours ago, katie said:

WTF is Wrong With Some People! 

Inquiry, asks for a bit of Info.. (Sent It).... 

Then Asks...  "Do You Have A Better Pic Of Yourself"? "Like A Close Up Face Shot" and "A Pic Of You Not Laying On Your Side"?

WTF... Really!!!!

"I'm Thinking Would You Like My Ful Name,Where I Work, and Home Address Too"

Sent Him A Big Text On Discretion

His Response .."Sorry, I Didn't Mean To Upset You"

Mine... "No You Didn't Upset Me... You Just Pissed Me Off"!!!!!

DNR For You... Congrats 

WTF .. Do Some Think.. 😬.. 

And Lets Not Forget This one...

Inquiry...."Hi, I'm in Search of Girl as Mine Moved Away" 

Myself ....Info Sent.. A Bit of Text.. 

Him.. "And Do You Have A Boyfriend"

Myself... "That's A Rather Personal Question.. May I Ask Why"

Him.. "Well I Don't Want To Be Having Se.... With Someone's Else's Girlfriend.. Just Doesn't Feel Right"

WTF .....

Myself... "Good Luck In Your Search We Are Not Right Together Sharing Companionship" 

The Types Of BS That Sp's Are Asked ... 😬.. 

Good Thing There Are "Real Gentlemen Out There" !!!😘

Venting Feels A Little Better 😜 

Holy shit Katie that so sucks.  As my mother used to say “Some people’s children??” 🤣

12 hours ago, roamingguy said:

WTF!!!...Review Mentality exists in other review forums too.  Reading reviews of some hotels by Pearson Airport (once the personal constraints that have prevented me from seeing companions end then there are a couple Toronto ladies I'm going to book with🙂) and looking ahead at hotels to stay at. Anyhow there are reviewers who write reviews of hotels. Couple reviews complained...get this, of the sound of airplanes flying/landing/taking off.  WTF!!!...you are staying beside a major international airport, did you think planes fly with no noise???

BTW I've stayed at seven different hotels by the airport, guess what, you can hear air traffic from all of them, likely all the hotels by Pearson

I know a minor WTF but WTF I posted it

RG

Ohh I love the sound of airplanes. I grew up in Brampton under the flight path of the north/south runway at Pearson (there used to be only one, now there is two) and they used it a lot on the weekend weather permitting and I used to see and hear them all the time.

Although the smell of JET A, omg, I do miss that..

E4AAB1A4-E1E5-489C-8C04-01CCCB539A2C.thumb.jpeg.22e3d7b6ce22898ebc1ea890fa756f16.jpeg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zoneman said:

Ohh I love the sound of airplanes. I grew up in Brampton under the flight path of the north/south runway at Pearson (there used to be only one, now there is two) and they used it a lot on the weekend weather permitting and I used to see and hear them all the time.

Although the smell of JET A, omg, I do miss that..

E4AAB1A4-E1E5-489C-8C04-01CCCB539A2C.thumb.jpeg.22e3d7b6ce22898ebc1ea890fa756f16.jpeg

I agree with you...when I reserve a hotel by Pearson I always request a room facing the airport.  I'm disappointed in those (rare mind you) times I can't get a room facing Pearson  If you don't like airplanes don't book a hotel by the airport.

And BTW given the choice I book by the airport vs downtown.

A morning rambling

RG

When a MA who advertised on BP and CL(less than two years ago) claiming being early 30's, now advertises being 50 on Kijiji. I somehow still call BS on that, old habits are hard to break.

35 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

mmpfngum3n481.png?attachment_cache_bust=55c9e93f27cb482a81e000a3e79407c6.png?att

That first pic is Ronald McDonald not Santa and where he came up  with the idea for a Big Mac have no idea 🤢 but I'm still glad I don't and won't eat at McDs

A Sick Morning Rambling

RG 🙂

• Haha 1