I just felt more then disrespected of my space and personal environment. Can somebody just tell me if I'm right or wrong.

I got a call at 12:15 from someone calling from a hotel not too far down the road. He tells me that he has no cell phone and that he needs the room number. I tell him I will not be available before 12:40. And to call me when he gets to the lobby from the desk to give me a heads up that he is here. I usually tell my clients to give me 2-3 minutes before coming to knock at the door. Today, I happened to have a few friends in my room while I was in the shower getting ready. The client knocked at the door at 12:26...No heads up like I had requested. My guy friend opened the door thinking it was room service and it was the client....Asking for "maya", but honestly I felt utterly disrespected. And I told my friend to tell the client to leave. He did not respect my time, my space or me....

you and your friend did the right thing from what I can see........

If he was a contact from here I would say post it in the private providers section for you ladies.

I really don't believe he is from any of the boards. he was from out of town as he told me and even negotiated my prices...not something a cerb member would do...(How do I get into the private section, anyways?)

you did the right thing. if he can't get the time right, what else is he lacking.

I really don't believe he is from any of the boards. he was from out of town as he told me and even negotiated my prices...not something a cerb member would do...(How do I get into the private section, anyways?)

PM the mod and he will tell you how

Guest W***ledi*Time

It is the client's responsibility to follow the lady's specified contact protocol exactly.

You did the right thing...and no cell to boot? sorry does not work out in his favor for any appointment with any lady. What is the golden rule....no pay phone,no blocked numbers, = no play time= no nookie.;-)

I believe you did the right thing. Rules are there for your comfort. If someone can't follow simple instructions...tough luck for them.

Don't worry, I will follow your rules 100% when I come see you later today;)

Man, I HATE when you specify something to a client and they completely ignore you.

You did the right thing.

Some peoples children! I would never show up unannounced. That is very unprofessional. You did the right thing.

You did right in refusing him. He obviously does not know common courtesy. And it's bad enough when someone ignores specific instructions that were obviously given for a reason, it's also just plain dumb for a client (or SP for that matter) to arrive early and unannounced.

Guest W***ledi*Time
I think I love you for saying that:lol:

I'm just preaching to the choir ... but I do appreciate a lady who's easy to please!

I know exactly how you feel I had one show up over 2hrs early today, un-announced, and I had my niece with me. He insisted on coming in and I asked him twice to LEAVE!!! He could not understand why I was so upset. He thought I should just put my niece in another room and do my job!!! Like WTF???? If he would of came for his SCHEDULED appointment my niece would have been gone home, but over 2hrs early!!!

This must be a special breed of customers. I, too, get them once in a while. They don't listen to the instructions and show up 15 minutes early or half hour late, and usually end up knocking on a neighbour's door or I can hear them having an animated conversation with somebody in the hallway... I don't think there is a remedy for this. If you can tell he is not paying attention on the phone, find an excuse and don't see him.

Some people are just born inconsiderate. These are the ones who bang on your door like there was a fire, and yell when they enter so everybody on the floor knows you are having a visitor. I hate them, because they are inconsiderate and unpredictable. Thank God, there aren't too many of them.

I know exactly how you feel I had one show up over 2hrs early today, un-announced, and I had my niece with me. He insisted on coming in and I asked him twice to LEAVE!!! He could not understand why I was so upset. He thought I should just put my niece in another room and do my job!!! Like WTF???? If he would of came for his SCHEDULED appointment my niece would have been gone home, but over 2hrs early!!!

Easy to play Monday Morning Quarterback, but why did you let this a-hole in in the first place when he arrived ahead of his scheduled time?

Man, I HATE when you specify something to a client and they completely ignore you.

This whole business is built upon discretion and mutual respect. I'll be the first to admit I've occasionally screwed up instructions. E.G. when the cell phone connection was less than perfect, I wrote down on a pad in my car "319" as the apartment number for what turned out to be a two-story building (219 was correct) and had to call back. (Lol - but still stupid.)

If I arrive 5 or 10 minutes early, I'll call and say "I'm here, parked outside, but I know I'm early". Sometimes I'll be told, "Fine, come on up." Other times the SP will say, "Great, see you at our appointed time". Either way, I follow her lead.

If I arrive earlier than that, I'll wait until within 5 or 10 minutes of the set time before I call on my cell. If I reach a voice mail, I'll leave a message, "I've arrived. I'm early. Call my cell if you want me to come up. Otherwise, see you at the appointed time."

It's all up to her. I once arrived 15 minutes early for a date with a regular. My cell phone rang within a minute of me pulling into the parking lot of her high rise. When I answered, she said, "I see your car down there. No problem if you want to come up now."

But the bottom line is, you arrive at her door when she expects you to be there, not when you happen to arrive. And you enter quietly and discretely, just like any other guest.

Guest f***2f***

Inconsiderate people are losers and need to be treated accordingly.:x

Easy to play Monday Morning Quarterback, but why did you let this a-hole in in the first place when he arrived ahead of his scheduled time?

I didn't, I told him to leave!!! I do not accept people that early!

You should report these persons in the SP ONLY area. PM me for details on how to gain access to this area if you do not already have access.

People like this need to be posted in the bad date area.