acqua/luna recommendations?

Just went to Acqua tonight and visited Courtney. Had an awesome time with her so I would like to return there.

Any recommendations on the ladies there? It's tough to go since you pretty much have to guess if you have never been there before.

I am in my mid twenties so I am looking for an MP lady around my age. Let me know. Thanks!!

Most of the girls at Luna,Acqua and Oasis are jumping from one place to another. My preffered MT is Holly, spinner type with the best bedroom eyes and very good release technique/position...I also had a very good time with Stacey, again same body type and a very good bodyslide.

Have fun!

I would also recommend Morgan at Luna.

Very young, cute, dark hair.

Not the best massage, but good finish and teasing.

There used to be another girl, Peaches, but I don't see her on the schedule anymore. I think she was only there for a short time. Anybody know where she went ?

Hey thanks for the tip! Stacey was actually working tonight so I went to Acqua based on your post. Had an amazing time with her! Really really hot petite blond, and super friendly. So far my two visits there have been awesome. Any others? lol

Most of the girls at Luna,Acqua and Oasis are jumping from one place to another. My preffered MT is Holly, spinner type with the best bedroom eyes and very good release technique/position...I also had a very good time with Stacey, again same body type and a very good bodyslide.

Have fun!

I would also recommend Morgan at Luna.

Very young, cute, dark hair.

Not the best massage, but good finish and teasing.

There used to be another girl, Peaches, but I don't see her on the schedule anymore. I think she was only there for a short time. Anybody know where she went ?

I don't remember Peaches ever being at Acqua/Luna/Oasis. To the best of my knowledge, she is at Michelle's on Donald st.

For the record, my top 3 at Luna/Acqua are:

1) Courtney

2) Stacey

3) Morgan

Of the 3 Courtney is the sexiest (I love irish girls). Stacey has the best massage training (courtesy of Jasmin), which includes bodyslides, and is hot in her own right, with smaller breasts. Morgan is cute, but the massage is not great. The other 2 I've seen at Luna I won't comment on.

Platypus

I tend to agree with your list, although I have only seen Courtney and Stacey. Stacey is definitely hotter, but there's just something about Courtney that really gets to me lol. I think maybe it's because she's so shy and innocent I don't know.

For the record, my top 3 at Luna/Acqua are:

1) Courtney

2) Stacey

3) Morgan

Of the 3 Courtney is the sexiest (I love irish girls). Stacey has the best massage training (courtesy of Jasmin), which includes bodyslides, and is hot in her own right, with smaller breasts. Morgan is cute, but the massage is not great. The other 2 I've seen at Luna I won't comment on.

Platypus

• Like 1

Guest blo*****s

How much do they charge you (over and above the massage) ?

You mentioned bodyslide, etc - how much for what's on the menu ?

(and is it worth it ?)

I haven't been offered anything outside of the regular finish lol. stacey did a body slide, but that's about it.

Acqua has a massage special for $40, plus the tip is $40-$80 depending on the options you pick (topless, nude)

How much do they charge you (over and above the massage) ?

You mentioned bodyslide, etc - how much for what's on the menu ?

(and is it worth it ?)

I have now been to see Courtney three times, and it is a very enjoyable experience. I might be at that age when a man falls hardest for that sweet, innocent look in a young woman. I have always been madly attracted to the Irish redhead look, and she is near perfect from that point of view.

Her massage skills are alright, and she can find the right way to touch me to get my attention up before the flip.

It is after the flip that it becomes great, the way she concentrates on the task at hand, with soft hands, and the way she looks at me in the eyes and then back to the main topic, making sure I totally enjoy the moment.

Can't wait to go see her again, and I too would sure like to know who else is as pretty and skillful as her at acqua, or even the other two locations.

Take care,

toine

Every time i've been at Oasis, the price is always the same. Always 150$ all included, which gives me 30min massage, nude finish. I always ask my therapist to get nude with me right from the start...especially if they have mirrors to enjoy the view.... The menu is always the same at that rate but the difference is how it is performed by the girl. Some of them pay extra attention in details such as how they position themselves to perform the finish (holly...) or this sensual bodyslide (Stacey..) You can also add a little twist to it by performing a massage on them for 5 minutes....every time I offered it it was greatly appreciated and you might get extra attentions.

I think there is nothing more exciting than returning the favors on a hot therapist by massaging them or carressing their body we are craving for...when they work for us all the time...

The last time I've seen Holly we talked about a duo with Stacey and herself... I have to take her up on that!

saw Morgan and Samantha recently, and I was pleased with the experience.

Morgan was young, petite, and cute as promised. Very nice soft hands, with a nice calming massage. The flip was even better. She's probably got the most skilled hands I have ever experienced. Tried my best not to let it end so early, but couldn't help it lol.

I also enjoyed some time with Samantha. She's not the spinner type, but if you can get over that then she's a good visit for sure. Massage was really really good! I have had real massages often and she rivals the pros. Release was really good too.

Probably will see Holly next based on the recommendations lol. Anyone saw Melody at Luna?

Any info on Veronica and Taylor. (not Hannia Trainyard Taylor)

No mention of these ladies in the thread. Are they still at A,L,O?

Saw Taylor (20's, long black hair, medium well-proportioned figure, with attentive finish) at Oasis last year.

Haven't seen Veronica yet.

saw Morgan and Samantha recently, and I was pleased with the experience.

Morgan was young, petite, and cute as promised. Very nice soft hands, with a nice calming massage. The flip was even better. She's probably got the most skilled hands I have ever experienced. Tried my best not to let it end so early, but couldn't help it lol.

I also enjoyed some time with Samantha. She's not the spinner type, but if you can get over that then she's a good visit for sure. Massage was really really good! I have had real massages often and she rivals the pros. Release was really good too.

Probably will see Holly next based on the recommendations lol. Anyone saw Melody at Luna?

I agree that Morgan is a cute spinner with skilled hands on the flip.

Do they offer full service there?

Mal, a massage parlour that was known to provide full service (or anything beyond "full body massage") would very quickly become a target of LE, so this is not a question you should be asking in a public forum.

To be honest, the best way to find out about something like this is to choose a location based on the recommendations here and then go for a visit yourself. But if you do want to ask for details, trying PM'ing someone who has written a recommendation for an MP you're considering...although as a newbie to the board, you may find that some folks are shy about providing details until you've contributed a little more to the board (making folks a little more comfortable that you aren't yourself LE trolling for an easy bust).

@MAL870 If you're looking for full service, you're looking in the wrong place with an MPA. There are reasons why they call themselves that as opposed to SPs. The distinction should be obvious.

I have now been to see Courtney three times, and it is a very enjoyable experience. I might be at that age when a man falls hardest for that sweet, innocent look in a young woman. I have always been madly attracted to the Irish redhead look, and she is near perfect from that point of view.

Her massage skills are alright, and she can find the right way to touch me to get my attention up before the flip.

It is after the flip that it becomes great, the way she concentrates on the task at hand, with soft hands, and the way she looks at me in the eyes and then back to the main topic, making sure I totally enjoy the moment.

Can't wait to go see her again, and I too would sure like to know who else is as pretty and skillful as her at acqua, or even the other two locations.

Take care,

toine

What? I thought Courtney only had eyes for me. It's kind of weird when you think they're treating you a special way when actually they treat most clients a special way.

I agree though. I've seen Courtney numerous times and every experience was awesome.

Once we were so busy talking there was no time for a finish!

What? I thought Courtney only had eyes for me. It's kind of weird when you think they're treating you a special way when actually they treat most clients a special way.

I agree though. I've seen Courtney numerous times and every experience was awesome.

Once we were so busy talking there was no time for a finish!

Well, what an old post of mine! I have been back to Courtney many, many times since and I enjoyed every one of them.

Not too keen on seeing her at Luna on Sundays, as per this coming week-end for example, as the good church people sing too loud and walking by them makes me somewhat uncomfortable lol

I also enjoy talking to her, but the big head is always atuned to the needs of the little head:rolleyes:

toine