SP's contacting the client for Business

I will keep my answer short simple and sweet

Not unless the client states so, where and when

I agree with angela 100%! I do have clients that are also friends, but I respect their privacy. And I do not contact unless I am told to do so.

I would NEVER contact a client without his prior permission. Since I have been on again/off again in this business, I do have a few clients who have given me permission to e-mail them with my schedule when I'm back around, but once the initial e-mail is sent, I do not harangue them. In fact when someone calls me on the phone and I miss the call, I do not return the call unless they leave me a message indicating permission to do so. I think doing business any other way is tacky and unprofessional. This isn't the dentist calling for your regular cleaning....

This isn't the dentist calling for your regular cleaning....

Damn! Too bad! I really like that metaphor. Lol.

The woman who cleans my teeth now has a fabulous ass. Keep fantasizing about having sex with her in the dental chair, but using unusual settings on the pneumatic chair adjust keypad. Lol.

8)

Couple week ago an SP wanted to chat with me, just to feel comfortable..I said no prob..she said "don't worry if you don't answer, I'll just say it is your dry cleaner"

I chuckled, and replied "and you can press your lips against mine anytime"