What was the last thing you purchased?

Diet coke, even coke for breakfast, yuk!!!!

RG

I used to be a coffee fiend, drinking in excess of twenty cups daily. One hot summer morning I woke up groggy and really thirsty. The thought of a hot cup of coffee on a hot and sticky morning was repellant. Then I remembered that a can of diet coke had as much, if not more, caffeine than a cup of coffee. Faced with a choice between a cold diet coke or a hot mug of java, that morning I choose the cold beverage. That was more than thirty years ago.

These days I will have the occasional coffee to jump start my brain, but if I'm dry and want to quench my thirst I'll reach for a diet coke 9 times out of 10.

• Like 1

I bought two different bottles of Pinot Grigio today to give Miss Sophia as a gift on opening her new Suite Escapes Location when I went to visit her today.

• Keurig coffee & tea - Delivery next Wednesday
  • Groceries - Delivery tomorrow afternoon

I really appreciate the convenience. :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Cold medications as someones little bundle of joy two days ago gave me another cold.

Guest D***el B***e

A bottle of Belle Brillet Cognac ... you stick it in the snow before you head out on your snowmobile for a day of ice fishing and when you come back to the cottage at 3:30pm there is Belle Brillet, in her full glacial glory, waiting for you to swallow her whole before dinner!!! lol lol

What was your latest purchase? And just so this question is not misinterpreted, I'm not talking about the services of your favorite SP!

I'll go first: I filled up my car with gas.

And go!

A bottle of sparkling wine, which I am currently drinking.