What was the last thing you purchased?

Wood meat skewers for the BBQ - twice! I've been marinating some chicken souvlaki for a day now and bought skewers earlier but left them at work. Had to head out and buy more as the meat wasn't going to last another day in the fridge. Sigh, getting old.

New hard drive for my laptop. Looks like ALL files are saved and data and email. Yay on that! Reinstalling at least basic programs. I got away very lucky. :)

A ton of stuff at the drug store. Got a text from my offspring earlier today that began - "Can you pick something up for me at the drugstore?"

Guest K***e D****ls

Iced coffee aside, oxyclean. The glamour never ends here, folks!

Iced coffee aside, oxyclean. The glamour never ends here, folks!

Speaking of glamour I have to go out and buy litter for the cat

RG

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
A dress, heels and stockings :)

Too bad I'm in Ottawa Sindy as that is one shopping trip I would have enjoyed taking you on! I bet you look simply stunning in your new purchases. All I bought was some more running gear, trail running shoes.

A new dog! Last week one of our two dogs passed away unexpectedly. Yesterday, we met with a local breeder who had several mature females. We fell in love with one little lady named Cricket. Now she's part of the family.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng
A new dog! Last week one of our two dogs passed away unexpectedly. Yesterday, we met with a local breeder who had several mature females. We fell in love with one little lady named Cricket. Now she's part of the family.

Wonderful to hear you have a new family member...congratulations and all best of luck with her!

Edited by Cr**gCa***ng
Added comments.

An envelope and a stamp.

Then a cheque for $25.00 to my doctor which I mailed in the envelope to pay for forms he filled out (not covered under OHIP)

And given the humidity, a couple bottles of water, one of which I'm drinking now

I got two walks out of it though. One to the store to buy the envelopes and after coming home and filling out the cheque etc, another walk to the pharmacy to mail off the envelope

Much ado about nothing LOL

RG

Ohhhhh They call it "grocery shopping" now days RG ? ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsZpVJ8I_tdv8gySRaMwroKjR4ONFZ9eb2SmsMVZNyWfqSuEQZ

Well in smalltown Ontario they call it a bait and tackle shop...walked in when I first moved here, never been back since. And it's called a bait and tackle shop so the police don't know what it really is

old-hookers-hookers-fish-sea-demotivational-poster-1220186447.jpg

As for why I've never been back here is one of the independent contractors with her ad

granma-hooker-old-hooker-depends-your-mom-demotivational-poster-1282916184.jpg

On that note.............

Nuff said LOL

RG