What was the last thing you purchased?

Groceries

Wow!!!...exciting huh LOL

RG

Yea... groceries are not nearly as exciting as your purchase of an envelope... stamp and water.... kept me at the edge of my seat.

Okay, enough of that boring stuff.

On a recent trip, I stopped by a sex shop and bought myself a bigger butt plug. I had a smallish one, one of those with the jewel on the end and that was and is still great but I found myself wanting something bigger. This new one is 4" long and about 3" around at the widest point. Needless to say I've been having fun with it, only thing is that I can't keep it in as long as the smaller one. This one feels like it wants out after 20 mins or so. Strangely, it feel nice when it is pushing its way out. Now my dilemma is which should I wear when I'm doing chores around the house? I should say that I do it in the nude. I don't want the big one popping out when I'm doing the dishes or vacuuming...

What to do, what to do.

Brand new eyeglasses with invisible progressive lenses. I can see up close now without having to take them off. Yay!

• Like 2

Brand new eyeglasses with invisible progressive lenses. I can see up close now without having to take them off. Yay!

Ah, I'm at the same point but have been resisting so far.

Last thing I bought - a wireless mouse that will go with a laptop I'm shipping to a friend who has just arrived in Canada from the Philippines.

Guest D***el B***e

Bought a ticket to paradise ... or is it heaven. Gee, I can't even recall where my trip will end! ;-)

Bought plane tickets, prepaid hotels, and as a spinoff surprise I planned an extended visit with a blonde beauty for a no pants partay !!!

Yay.... but I shall nix the blonde jokes for a bit now ;)

A morning coffee and an apple fritter for breakfast at Tim's. I know - not heathy; but a chance to read the paper and enjoy the outdoors for a few minutes before back to reality.

A morning coffee and an apple fritter for breakfast at Tim's. I know - not heathy; but a chance to read the paper and enjoy the outdoors for a few minutes before back to reality.

Healthy is way overrated, did I say fritters rock well they do.

Guest K***e D****ls

Black liquid eyeliner. Never ask a girl with perfectly winged eyeliner why she's late...

Well seeing as I'm retired

And I've got a lot of time on my hands

And I'd like to lose a few pounds

I thought of joining a gym.

But smalltown Ontario doesn't have any gyms

Then this morning, this was on the radio

And I realized, we do have a "Y"

So I checked it out, has what I need.

Bonus, exercise wise, round trip walking to it, three miles

So the last thing I bought, this morning, a membership at the YMCA, effective for September 1st

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

So funny Mature Angela, I bought the exact same teddy this week! But last thing I bought today is sushis, which would also answer the ''What is for supper tonight'' thread ;-)

boring I know, but I need to take some body measurements starting out and during my fitness regime

so.....

I bought a sewers tape measure

RG

Well I am on a holiday and forgot the chargers for my phone and tablet.

Went to Staples and used company credit card to buy a new one.

And left it in that hotel last night, ugh.

Went to the framing shop. Dropped off my medal and the certificate to be custom framed. Don't wear the medal, now that I'm retired, and its better to display it than keep it in a sock drawer

Get it next week but I had to pay today, so I guess it makes it the last thing I purchased

RG

A couple of boxes of Anne of Green Gables Chocolates, a gift for a very delightful lady who is visiting Charlottetown, Magician has a bigger than normal smile this evening:)