What was the last thing you purchased?

Shoe laces.

Although at the cost of the shoes...I should get laces for life. Although I usually chuck the shoes when the laces go, just cause I like new shoes. But these ones are relatively new.

A kitten calendar and the book, Extraordinary Bodies. Figuring Physical Disability in American Culture and Literature by Rosemarie Garland Thomson.

Guest D***el B***e

A brand new friggin mattress ... almost 900 individual coils, multi-layer memory foam top, a beauty ... the mattress is for my SO, I still sleep on the couch! lol lol

I just got the best pedicure!!!

I am feeling very relaxed and have the cutest red toes!

They are very Christmasy :)

Puts me in the perfect mood for this time of year ;)

xoxo

Kelly

Went to a charity fund raiser yesterday and eliminated the need for us to do a big chunk of our Christmas baking as I purchased a huge assortment of great cookies. Would certainly have been cheaper to make them at home but the money is going to a good cause and to be honest could not resist buying them from the great group of youth who were doing their very best to spread the Christmas Spirit.

I bought this a while ago, but I think it's worth a mention. The food saver. I love this and it lives up to the hype, in my opinion.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Bought breakfast for my best friend and then sent him on his way home after the horrible 2 weeks we have both went through.