What was the last thing you purchased?

1 hour ago, lydiahardwood said:

I just bought these stickers for my laptop! Wonder if it screams "I'm a feminist" enough? 😛 I just need to find some SW positive ones now. Feel free to send suggestions my way!

67315109_WhatsAppImage2020-05-15at12_46_58.thumb.jpeg.1dcd63933066dca9ab4a312e74820523.jpeg

Maybe this link has some stickers you might like and could order

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/sex+work+stickers

Now I said yesterday I did my shopping so would be done for a week and half but noticed today I'm low on xtra strength Tylenols.  So I went out this morning to the pharmacy to get a bottle (I need them for my knees, wish to f*ck they'd do the surgery on them but untill the covid crisis is over only essential surgery being done...my knees aren't essential😭...but the left one hurts like hell.

While out I gassed up the truck.

All things being equal that's it for a week and half

RG

• Thanks 1

Guest lydiahardwood
8 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

Maybe this link has some stickers you might like and could order

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/sex+work+stickers

Now I said yesterday I did my shopping so would be done for a week and half but noticed today I'm low on xtra strength Tylenols.  So I went out this morning to the pharmacy to get a bottle (I need them for my knees, wish to f*ck they'd do the surgery on them but untill the covid crisis is over only essential surgery being done...my knees aren't essential😭...but the left one hurts like hell.

While out I gassed up the truck.

All things being equal that's it for a week and half

RG

Ahhh these are amazing! Thanks RG 🙂

RG: not just a viciously supportive link but a gently supportive one. Much needed.

And beyond that you know the difference between you're and your. Kudos

• Thanks 1

Well it arrived today from Amazon, my newer apocalypse outfit.

Actually looks a lot like the one in the picture...the second pic that is

Need to be appropriately attired for COVID 19 restrictions (and Netflix of course)

RG 

IMG_0780.jpg

• Haha 1

A jar of wild garlic, who am I dating tomorrow?  Thank god for Covid-19 I'm not seeing anyone for a while.  I can eat all the garlic I want.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

A jar of wild garlic, who am I dating tomorrow?  Thank god for Covid-19 I'm not seeing anyone for a while.  I can eat all the garlic I want.

Make sure no one sees you, one whiff and someone might call the paramedics thinking you're infected with covid not realizing you just overindulged in wild garlic LOL 

RG

• Like 2

Another pair of pandemic apocalypse  flannel pants arrived from Amazon today...the others getting a little ripe after repeated wearing's😵 🤢😵 (just kidding, I wash them LOL)  But this pair is blue flannel.

The only down side, they came in an envelope so Beatrix is sulking because she didn't get a box to play with

A Rambling

RG

• Like 2

Just decided to buy a new PC, which was well planned, as my main PC's graphics card died at the weekend, lol.

Spec will be:

BEQUIET! Silent Base 601 - Window
AMD RYZEN 9 3900X Gen3 - 3.8GHz (4.6Ghz Turbo) 12 Core - 24 Threads - 64MB Cache
CORSAIR H100i V2 Extreme AIO Water Cooler
ASUS TUF Gaming X570 Plus Wifi X570 Chipset - PCI-E4.0 - USB3.2- Dual M.2 - Crossfire - Wifi
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz
1TB Corsair Force MP600 M.2 NVMe - 4950MB/s(R)-4250MB/s(W) - GEN4
GIGABYTE nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Windforce OC 8GB - HDMI-DP-Type-C - VR Ready
700W PSU - BE QUIET! Pure Power 11 Gold - 92% Efficiency (High Gaming)

It's amazing how expensive graphics card are now, the graphics card I got was almost half the price of the pc.

19 minutes ago, Mod_Ad said:

It's amazing how expensive graphics card are now, the graphics card I got was almost half the price of the pc.

You can blame Bitcoin mining farms for hogging graphic cards and raising prices. Reason why I gave up on PC gaming and sticking with an older PS3 console for the time being.

https://stekhn.github.io/gpu-price-surge-analysis/

Sadly, yea 😞 I thought overtime it would've levelled off, but the prices are still high, even the low-mid end cards.

5 hours ago, Mod_Ad said:

Just decided to buy a new PC, which was well planned, as my main PC's graphics card died at the weekend, lol.

Spec will be:

BEQUIET! Silent Base 601 - Window
AMD RYZEN 9 3900X Gen3 - 3.8GHz (4.6Ghz Turbo) 12 Core - 24 Threads - 64MB Cache
CORSAIR H100i V2 Extreme AIO Water Cooler
ASUS TUF Gaming X570 Plus Wifi X570 Chipset - PCI-E4.0 - USB3.2- Dual M.2 - Crossfire - Wifi
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz
1TB Corsair Force MP600 M.2 NVMe - 4950MB/s(R)-4250MB/s(W) - GEN4
GIGABYTE nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Windforce OC 8GB - HDMI-DP-Type-C - VR Ready
700W PSU - BE QUIET! Pure Power 11 Gold - 92% Efficiency (High Gaming)

Ya that’s one beast of a machine....4K gaming no problem.

• Like 2

Will be nice to finally be able to run my monitor at the full 144hz that it's capable of as well.

My old graphics card didn't have the power (or port) for full 144hz refresh rate.

I'll have to see what games look good at 4k, I think Stellaris will look good, maybe GTA V? or Borderlands.

This seems the most appropriate thread to post although I don't want it viewed as me purchasing a human being

I paid a companion the last payment for a date which we'll have once COVID restrictions loosen.  But even if the date is a little ways off paying the lady now can help her now (plus get business out of the way...well except for tip/gift)

And I also purchased from another lady I've seen and will see again (date already booked with her) online services.  So right now this is me watching Netflix and waiting for the online services to    arrive LOL

A Happy Rambling

RG

giphydraperarmchair.gif

7 hours ago, Mod_Ad said:

Will be nice to finally be able to run my monitor at the full 144hz that it's capable of as well.

My old graphics card didn't have the power (or port) for full 144hz refresh rate.

I'll have to see what games look good at 4k, I think Stellaris will look good, maybe GTA V? or Borderlands.

I think 144hz is the sweet spot for me.  I think when you get into 4K, hdr is more important.

• Like 1

Girl Guide cookies, the girls can't get out these days so it's good to see them offered at several supermarkets and even Canadian Tire.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Girl Guide cookies, the girls can't get out these days so it's good to see them offered at several supermarkets and even Canadian Tire.

Sorry. Had to post this...

source.gif

12mB.gif

A heating pad, extra strength Tylenol and Hagen Das chocolate ice cream

The first two for my pains the third for comfort

All bought at the same place, the local pharmacy

RG 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/4/2020 at 12:01 AM, conquistador said:

I think 144hz is the sweet spot for me.  I think when you get into 4K, hdr is more important.

For some reason I thought my monitor was 4k, is isn't.

But, it does run at 144hz now and at 2560x1440, which I'm happy with.

PC finally arrived a couple of days ago, graphics card was separate because they're so flipping big and heavy these days, they tend to shear off in transit if the boxes are dropped lol.

Wiring was a little messy, but I'm happy!

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

Topped up the truck with gas. Actually needed some loonies for laundry day tomorrow and a good way to get change is buy gas in cash...this station accepts cash still

RG

• Like 1

Ever since visiting the USA for the first time, there's one thing above all I miss....coffee creamers!

We can't get the Coffee mate liquid creamers in the UK, so I have to settle for the Nestle Coffee mate french vanilla creamer pods.

I even add it to my tea....yes I know, it's weird 😛

I do miss my caramel latte creamer though.

71mYpOZjdtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Nice weather, things opening up, visited my favorite chip wagon for my first poutine of the season.

• Like 2

Groceries including some necessities...(no alcohol) beer, coffee, stuff for dinner for the next day or too and a pack of single use masks

A Boring Rambling I Know LOL

RG

• Like 2