What was the last thing you purchased?

Well not a purchase as such but this seems to be the best thread to post it.  I decided to increase the number of hours I was seeing one companion from four to six and etransfered the remaining balance to her just now.  Only thing is working out when we can schedule our date

I have as of now booked seventeen hours between three ladies.  Just waiting till we finally get to meet...well two I know and one it'll be our first date.  Haven't had a first date in a long time it seems

Better stop and catch my breath

A happy rambling

RG

HeartPounding.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not a new purchase, but a second life to something I already own.

Two years ago purchased a Super Nintendo Mini Classic. And like many, just played a few months and forgot about it. Didn't hate it,  just didn't care for many of the included games. Was aware the system could be hacked and loaded with other games, but at the time the process was complicated and bricking the system was a possibility.

A few weeks ago, I looked again into it and the software improved considerably. I modded my console and it works great. There still a small learning curve and a lot of trial and error as not all games will work. But as I got more comfortable with the software, I was able to add extra emulators to play more SNES games and other same generation consoles like the Sega Genesis and TurboGrafx16. And as those roms are quite small, you can load close to 300 before worrying about extra storage. 

Not gonna name the software, but if you check on Google and YouTube, it's pretty much the only one recommended. Also, this only works on the official classic consoles and not on third party bootlegs. If you got one of those collecting dust, it's worth learning about it. There many tutorials on YouTube and roms are very easy to find.

Enjoy.

A panicked purchase today.  I've been in 100% self isolation for the past few days (no nothing wrong...ok some may say that's debatable LOL) but my coffee intake increased (surprise)  I realized I wouldn't have enough coffee till grocery shopping day so I went out to pick up a box of Keurig Starbucks Sumatra flavoured coffee  While at the grocery store I did a bad bad thing...picked up a bag of chips too

I found out no matter how small your purchase will be you MUST use a shopping cart though...I could have carried everything in one hand and used my cane.  But told it's also to keep separation between shoppers...found it funny big shopping cart, box of Keurig and bag of chips and that was it.

I know, a rambling about not much at all LOL

But I have coffee

RG

• Like 1

I bought a pet ramp for my dog, she is finding tough to get on the back seat of my truck.  I will try it out tomorrow for her ride and see if she likes it or not.

• Like 1

I bought 2 new pairs of Pleaser heels and received delivery today. They look fabulous and fit great. I can't wait to wear them at work. I also bought a hew pretty dress. Hopefully it will arrive in a week or so.

Mesh Embroidered Bodycon Dresses

WXIG6623.JPG

• Like 3

Took the truck in for servicing this morning (oil change, multi point vehicle inspection, tires rotated)  All went well (I guess) except in my future (well my truck's future) new brakes will be needed.  Fortunately they didn't try to make it seem like an immediate crisis for them to deal with now, so I'll save my pennies and take it in likely Jan or Feb.

But after that I went home the long way home....why you may ask.  From the garage the long way home takes me by the cheese factory.  And yes I stopped for some cheese...10 year old cheddar, jalapeno&red chili  cheese (not for children), mozzarella with onion and fresh from the factory itself, a big bag of fresh curd

After that home

A rambling

Looking forward to dinner...a fresh bag of curd washed down with a Becks no alcohol beer

RG 

• Like 1

Went to Peterborough (where my doctor is) and after getting my routine bloodwork done picked up my prescription (glad I have a health plan) and then on the way home gassed up...wish I had a plan covering gas fill ups for my truck LOL

Good combo...gas and drugs

RG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roamingguy said:

Went to Peterborough (where my doctor is) and after getting my routine bloodwork done picked up my prescription (glad I have a health plan) and then on the way home gassed up...wish I had a plan covering gas fill ups for my truck LOL

Good combo...gas and drugs

RG

One thing is for sure there is good money to be made if you sell any of those 2 items.

• Like 1

3 x outside lights to replace ones damaged in the hurricane / tropical storm / slight windy rain

Think of how manly I'll be installing them 

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood

Some new gym leggings from Alphalete! Ladies - can't recommend this brand enough. I use Depop to buy second hand as it's cheaper, you often find out of stock items and it's more environmentally friendly ♻️

On top of normal groceries, I'm topping up on lockdown supplies. Without going overboard, better be prepared for what winter could be. The combination of flu and COVID will likely not be pretty.

Also slowly starting X-Mas shopping to avoid the usual late November/December delivery mayhem.

Yeah, I usually have a 2 week supply of backup food, nothing crazy, but I keep the freezer stocked and keep a supply of canned goods, just in case something bad happens.

But in the spring I started keeping a list of things that were difficult to find locally.

- flour

- yeast

- water jugs (water cooler)

- cold meds (good old buckleys cold and fku

- Tylenol (really?  Do you need 20 bottles of it dude ahead of me in Costco) 

- hand sanitizer 

- frozen veggies

These are the things I'm stocking up again now.  Note:  stocking up, not hoarding.  Please everyone don't hoard.

Also, its good to have a 2 week run of antibiotics on hand, but maybe that's the prepper in me.

• Like 3

On the way to the hospital (don't worry, it was for my MRI long overdue) I deked by the cheese factory and picked up salsa cheese, jalapeno & red chili cheese (not for kids), and mozzarella with onion, oh and a bag of fresh curd for dinner

RG  

• Like 3

Picked up one of my prescriptions today

On the way home stopped at the grocery store to top up on a couple things...got a treat or two for myself too

Now I'm a few cents lighter but pension in on Wednesday 

RG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

A single pepper 🙂 

Yup, just one.  I find if I buy in bulk they lose their potency

Plus I like the look on the person's face when I walk up to the checkout with a single jalapeno pepper

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Treated myself to a gel manicure here in Ukraine. The best one I've ever had and it was 250 hryvnia which is around $11 🤩 Might have to get myself a facial today at these prices

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-24 at 09.30.29.jpeg

3 minutes ago, WildTiger said:

A 7-week old German Shepherd puppy.  🙂  Let the chewing begin!

Pics or it didn't happen 

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood

I bought a whip and a paddle from a BDSM restaurant/bar in Lviv 🤣 I also got whipped by a waiter, didn't flinch, and have footage to prove it 😉 

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-25 at 07.05.17.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-25 at 07.05.16.jpeg

2 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

and have footage to prove it 😉 

..... well I'm sure we're all waiting - at least I know I am :)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, OldandNerdy said:

Pics or it didn't happen 

He's 7 weeks old and I pick him up next weekend.

355343514_Oban7wksold.thumb.jpg.85c988ea288623740c09fdd2b2bc11a8.jpg

Edited by WildTiger
  • Like 6