What was the last thing you purchased?

I broke out of self isolation today 😆 and went spending happy 😂

Gassed Up the truck

Went To The Dealership To Buy And Get Windshieldwipers Installed

Decided I Owed Myself A Drive To The Cheese Factory And Bought 10yr Old Cheddar, Salsa, Onion, Jalapeño and Red Chilli Cheese 🧀 ...oh and a bag of curd too 😋

A Mouth Watering Rambling

RG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay, I just 'thanked' your post above RG, but truly, thanks for nothing. No good cheese factory near me and you just make me envious. I'm thinking of heading to your neighbourhood and buying out your cheese factory. Please notify me 2 days before your next visit so I can inflict some pain and disappointment on you..... I want to share.......

• Like 2

A spatula!!!! (insert UHF joke)

Seriously, never expected shopping for one in a Loblaws would be complicated. The first I found was $10.99. The second $5.99. And right before I gave up, found one at $2.99.

Will probably give me cancer, but I don't care. More money for the ladies.

spatula-city_8376.jpg

Guest lydiahardwood

@roamingguy you're making me hungry!

I just bought myself a new plant! It's called a "string of pearls" plant apparently. But I have called him Peater 

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-30 at 08.38.22.jpeg

7 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

@roamingguy you're making me hungry!

I just bought myself a new plant! It's called a "string of pearls" plant apparently. But I have called him Peater 

I believe that may be a female plant.... perhaps they're gender fluid (see what I did there?), anyway I would have suggested Pearl as a name. It is your plant, Lydia.

Today I plan to purchase the Beverly Hillbillies back catalog. Sort of an obligation as I can play the Ballad of Jed Clampett on the the banjo.....

On the phone with Rogers over another (minor) matter and the person I was dealing with said we have a sale on phones right now. I told him I wasn't due till end of May (which is when I planned to replace my Samsung S10) Anyhow long story short I got a Samsung S21 today...being mailed out and should have it in a week

A Long Distance Cellular Rambling 

RG

• Like 1

Road trip day to Peterborough to pick up my prescription. Came back bought a couple bags of salt and vinegar chips

My feline (aka Beatrix) alarm clock was sort of set sort of like this cat...and early

But I think I might have a nap this afternoon

A Rambling

RG

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17706-1383594798-25.gif

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
1 minute ago, roamingguy said:

Road trip day to Peterborough to pick up my prescription. Came back bought a couple bags of salt and vinegar chips

My feline (aka Beatrix) alarm clock was sort of set sort of like this cat...and early

But I think I might have a nap this afternoon

A Rambling

RG

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17706-1383594798-25.gif

Hope you and Beatrix enjoy your nap!

I just bought some new boxing gloves for Muay Thai

3 minutes ago, lydiahardwood said:

Hope you and Beatrix enjoy your nap!

I just bought some new boxing gloves for Muay Thai

I should get boxing gloves to defend myself from Beatrix's punches 😹

Beatrix says "Thank You"

RG & Beatrix

20191016_174848.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bought a YETI mug. Wanted to buy one of those for a while, but not quite ready to spend near $50 for a stainless steel insulated coffee mud. Each time those go on sale, the stocks run dry quickly. Got one from Cabela's and also some $20 cargo pants from their "Bargain Cave". Buying from them is often "hit-or-miss" in term of the quality of their home brands, but I'm quite happy with the pants and the mug.

Back Again 😆

Just went to get gas for the truck...trip to Peterborough tomorrow to pick up my prescription and more importantly getting my COVID vaccination 

A Rambling From A Semi Healthy (or Unhealthy not sure) RG

• Like 1

Lots Today

Groceries (actually 2 stops one store doesn't carry everything I need)

Gas (actually 2 gas stops thats how much driving I did)

A stop at the cheese factory 😋...bag of curd, block 10yr old Cheddar, jalapeño & red chilli 🌶 cheese, salsa cheese, and mozzarella w onion....curd for dinner tonite 😋

Drove to Peterborough picked up my prescription $$$

Drove home and feet up now

A Full Days Rambling

RG

• Like 1

I took advantage of the re-opening of the interprovincial bridges to get a haircut in Gatineau.

Felt freakin amazing!!!!

Busy morning today. Drove to Peterborough to pick up my prescription (round trip 2 hours).  Then back home bought groceries...most important  coffee I was almost out. Second most important Becks beer 🍺

A Drained Wallet Rambling

But I'm Not Out Of Coffee 😆

RG

tenor.gif

• Like 1

With this heat my beer consumption up...usually it's one a day and I bought a six pack Saturday. It's Tuesday, the day is young (translation 5 beers in 3 days  none today...yet 😆 🍺 😆 ) which meant buying more beer...2 6 packs.  That should last me till Friday 😆 🍻 😆

At least I'll be hydrated 

A Rambling 🍺

RG

• Like 1

Picked Up My Prescription...well one of them

Then to the cheese factory 😋 🧀...got     10 Year Old Cheddar...Makes extra old seem like extra mild mozzarella 😆     and Mozzerella with Onion nice as a nibbler                                                          and Salsa Cheese                                        and Jalapeño and Red Chillies cheese (not for children...very hot)                          and of course a bag of fresh curd...for lunch

I see macaroni and cheese and nachos and some nibbling too in my future 😋

A Hungry Rambling

RG

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Mmmm now I want cheese! 😄

I just scheduled an appointment for eyelashes and eyebrows tomorrow - I haven't been good at upkeep with these kinda things so will probably feel like a new woman! 

When buying online, you often get the situation where you can either pay $10+ for delivery or buy a similar value item to qualify for free shipping. This recently happened with Amazon and I choose a cheap phone repair kit. It mostly consist of a small screwdriver kit with those small and weird bits and some very cheap tools(most already in the garbage). The included zippered case is actually the best part of it and will use it to make a small emergency kit. 

Not great but not a complete waste.

An emergency purchase!!!

I planned to go out tomorrow to go grocery shopping, a few odds and ends needed. But today Beatrix up to old games 😲 and I had to go shopping today

Guess what was top of my shopping list😆

Guess who's in the doghouse...OK not really 🙂

A TP Rambling

RG

20191102_103915.jpg

• Like 1