What was the last thing you purchased?

I've decided to replace my phone with a tablet that has LTE connectivity. It arrived the other day and works brilliantly, with one exception.

Mobile data works fine. Texting and all other functions are perfect. It just doesn't make or receive phone calls.

I'm trying to track the problem down with Samsung.

Other than that, I love this new Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3. It's the perfect size to fit in my day bag, is the most current Android version so it should last a while, is rugged and durable (military standards).

I'm mostly happy with it, but will send it back if I can't figure out how to make calls on it.

samsung-galaxy-tab-active-3.png

• Like 2

Guest lydiahardwood
On 8/17/2021 at 5:04 PM, roamingguy said:

An emergency purchase!!!

I planned to go out tomorrow to go grocery shopping, a few odds and ends needed. But today Beatrix up to old games 😲 and I had to go shopping today

Guess what was top of my shopping list😆

Guess who's in the doghouse...OK not really 🙂

A TP Rambling

RG

20191102_103915.jpg

I get happy every time I see Beatrix!

I just bought some new lingerie from Lounge... has anyone tried it? It's one of my favourite brands at the moment 🙂https://loungeunderwear.com/

Not purchased yet, but need a new mouse. The cheap Logitech I bought a year ago started to "double click" by itself on single clicks. Making file transfers and online navigation very frustrating.

Owned many Logitech mouse's and it's the first that dies so quickly. Using my laptop Bluetooth mouse(also a Logitech) for the time being. 

Pension (well pensions) Direct Deposited To Me Today 🙂

Paid September's Rent 🙁 Credit Cards🙁 Cogeco and Rogers

Also Taking A Road Trip To Peterborough And Pick Up Prescriptions Today

Finally (drumroll) Thinking Way Ahead. Last Year December Tried Buying A Certain Fishing Calendar...Stores And Ordering Online No Go...All Sold Out. But The 2022 Calendar For Sale Online Now...Guess What I Just Ordered 🙂

An Early Morning Rambling Over Cup Number One

RG

• Like 1

Well not a purchase but my 2022 calendar order was in today so went to the Post Office to pick it up. Yes, an early order but last year I went to buy the 2021 version of this calendar and it was sold out 😢 so thinking 🤔 ahead I ordered and got it today 😀

A Thinking Ahead Rambling

RG

• Like 2

Groceries...stuff for dinner this week (well tomorrow on till Saturday) and dinner next week

Plus...you guessed it, coffee and beer, the two most important food groups 🍺

A Rambling

RG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, roamingguy said:

Plus...you guessed it, coffee and beer, the two most important food groups 🍺

A Rambling

RG

RG...you forgot that the most important food group is dairy....cheese should be on the top of the list. lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

RG...you forgot that the most important food group is dairy....cheese should be on the top of the list. lol

Cheese is up there no doubt...but I NEED, yes NEED coffee to do the drive to the cheese factory and beer goes good with cheese and curd too

So cheese is number three, after coffee and beer

A Rambling

Now I'm Planning A Trip To The Cheese Factory 🧀 😋 🧀

RG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Just purchased a new winter jacket online. With some stores struggling, there some good deals.

You do realize that thinking about, yet alone buying stuff, for winter is reason enough to be banned?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steampunk said:

You do realize that thinking about, yet alone buying stuff, for winter is reason enough to be banned?

School started last week and we're only a few weeks away from fall. If I can save a few hundreds by buying off season, I'll take advantage of it. Unsure what kind of winter we'll get, but rather be prepared than freeze my ass.

2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

School started last week and we're only a few weeks away from fall. If I can save a few hundreds by buying off season, I'll take advantage of it. Unsure what kind of winter we'll get, but rather be prepared than freeze my ass.

You do realize that was a joke, right?  (And a good one at that)

• Like 1

A few...very few

Breakfast, bacon and eggs (our weekly breakfast club met today for the first time since the covid crisis...nice to see familiar faces after over two years)                         Paid Rogers and Cogeco bills 🙁             Bought new prescription glasses 🤓..Nike frames. BTW I had to pay a deposit (well I paid in full) for the glasses even though the glasses won't come in for a week or so. Just saying, for those who don't think deposits are a fact of life, not just in this lifestyle but everywhere.    Oh and yesterday picked up some of my prescriptions. Now my bedside table looks like a pharmacy again 😆

A Rambling

RG

• Like 1

Topped up the gas tank today...road trip to Peterborough Monday and yesterday's trip for breakfast cost me a bit of gas

And got windshield washer fluid...damn light in truck 🛻 says washer fluid level low...well not no more 😆

A Rambling

RG

• Like 1

A few...

Rent                                                            Groceries                                                    Credit Cards, Rogers And Cogeco Bills    Gas                                                      Picked Up My Prescription(s)                     And since I had time to kill until my        X Ray appointment I went to Mark's with the intent of buying loungewear pants...well no no loungewear pants my size or style to be found but I bought a flannel shirt, tshirt and new travel insulated coffee mug

A Expensive Ramblng 😆 

RG

B2B_Large_PNG-Trigger_Action_Travel_Mug_16oz_Hmrtne-Grn_front_900x.png

• Like 1

Groceries...again I know

But it was to get ingredients to make chilli. In preparation for my knee surgery I want and will need a freezer full of food on hand...guess what chilli will be one of my many meals

Tomorrow back to the grocery store because chicken soup is next on my cook list and I'll need to buy a...you guessed it a roast chicken 🍗 

With surgery coming in the next couple months🤞it's  best to start getting prepared now

A Rambling

But First A Second Cup Of Coffee  

RG

• Like 1

Breakfast Out today so first thing purchased was...you guessed it, breakfast

Then off to the cheese factory for...you guessed it 😆...cheese

Then home,  stopping at the gas station first to fill up... road trip tomorrow to see Surgeon 

A Lighter Wallet Rambling

RG

• Like 1

Groceries Just A Couple Of Things...I Know Boring 😆 

But Bonus...Got $10.00 knocked off the bill...well redeemed $10.00 off my Air Miles

A Rambling.

RG

• Like 1

Couple things yesterday...

First an unexpected purchase, new battery for my truck. Few $$$ but better than having a dead battery on a cold winter's day

Prescription...well some of them. 

Gas  

Groceries

A Thinner Wallet Rambling 😆 

RG

• Like 2

Seems like a continuation of      yesterday 😬  Back to the grocery store today...forgot essentials for my chilli...onions, jalapeños, sweet peppers, garlic tinned tomatoes, pinto beans.

Tomorrow is cook day and more chilli being made for the freezer for my post op recovery in January

A Wallet So Light It's Inside Out Now Rambling 😆 

RG

• Like 2