What was the last thing you purchased?

Today the biggy, time for Beatrix's annual check up. So took her to the Vets and Braveheart...'er Beatrix had her check up. The good news, she passed with flying colors. The bad, she was a scaredy cat shedding fur (she never sheds) hiding and howling/crying type meow

But she's fine now. Repeat again next year

A Rambling 

Beatrix and Me

20200412_112457.jpg

• Like 2

Don't know if this counts as a purchase but just booked my hotel reservation for an upcoming stay in Toronto. And you know what's interesting, companions aren't the only ones requiring screening info and deposits, I had to give the hotel my name, address, credit card info etc to reserve my room. 

Anyhow, next time a companion requests screening info and deposit provide it or don't initiate contact with her at all. Sorry, lecture over 🙂 

But my room is reserved, later today a restaurant reservation will be made 

A "In Anticipation" Rambling 

RG

• Like 2

Today a road trip to Peterborough picked up one of my prescriptions and then stopped at the grocery store to pick up some a couple staples...(milk, no alcohol beer etc)

A Rambling

RG

• Like 1

Today a few things

Gas ️ actually filled ️ times 

Drugs...prescription to be exact. 

Groceries 

And Rent, CC, Cogeco and Rogers 

Oh and  I got a case of corona........well six pack Corona no alcohol beer, in addition to a six pack Becks no alcohol beer

A Rambling

RG

• Like 1

Groceries...topping up. Tomorrow the last of my laser eye surgery but if like last week it'll wipe me out on the Wed evening and Thursday so my kitchen is stocked up and I'm prepared for living in almost total dark till Friday

A Blind Rambling

RG

• Like 1

Very Expensive Today 😢 

Truck in for brake servicing...both front and rear brakes. Total $1468.69  Actually considering the brakes were the originals and lasted 6 years (me 4 since I bought the truck in 2018) really isn't a problem...just something else to whine   about😆

But I'm safe at least...well sort of safe 😆 

A Broke Rambling 

RG 

• Haha 1

Today went for a drive to Peterborough to pick up my prescription. And I gassed up️ ...if yesterday's brake job hurt it was nothing in comparison to the gas pumps😆 Renewed my Outdoors Card and Fishing Licence (actually a freebie since they expire end of this year...I already got them and lost them, I know bad RG 😆) And finally bought some groceries...hopefully enough for the long weekend. 

A Rambling From A Little Lighter Wallet 

RG

More Purchasing...And It's Not Even 10am

1st up laundry

2nd going fishing Tuesday (touch wood) Needed to get a couple things...jigheads, twistertails, and spinnerbaits...scary part went to Walmart and there was a walmartian there in crocs, pj's and undershirt...really.

3rd topped up my truck...not bad only $25 but that's because lately I keep it topped up

A Rambling

RG

Not even 630am and I've  paid some bills...

Rent                                                              Rogers                                                          Cogeco                                                         Visa and Mastercard

A Teary-Eyed 😪 Lighter Wallet Rambling 

Now I Need Cup Number Two ️ 

RG

• Like 1

Would have posted yesterday but just got the log on reset instructions. I bought a much needed new laptop.

Nothing fancy a 14 inch HP

A rambling as I psych myself for a day of transferring files over

Going to need another coffee though lol 

RG

• Like 1

Breakfast....bacon, eggs and bottomless coffee.

Then a trip to the cheese factory, 10 year old cheddar, salsa cheese, mozzarella cheese w onion and a bag of fresh curd.

Then stopped at the grocery store, just a couple odds and ends

Now home rambling away 

RG 

Started with breakfast out...bacon, eggs coffee $20 (that includes what I give for tip)

Trip to the cheese factory...10yr old cheddar, salsa, mozzarella with onion, jalapeño and red chili cheese oh and a fresh bag of curd

Then grocery shopping...the most important coffee, second most important Becks no alcohol beer

Then paid for my truck insurance...yes pricey but (drumroll)

Did I mention I filled up the gas tank...the truck was a 1/4 tank full so I only needed 3/4 tank of gas...$167.00 I shit you not!!!...I'm planning on going to Walmart tomorrow, buy a tin cup and a lot of pencils and sit on the street corner selling them (yes I'm joking)

A Impoverished Rambling

RG

• Like 1

My last purchase was a pair of 7" heels, completely rhinestone jewel encrusted with jewel encrusted wide ankle straps and back zippers. They are gorgeous.

Edited by Deanna Delight
repair a misprint
  • Like 3

A circular sock knitting machine from the 1920's. It'll take some work to get working again, but I'm gonna make me some goddam socks.

• Like 1