What was the last thing you purchased?

Breakfast out

Then stopped off at the cheese factory got a  fresh bag of curd for dinner😋

Then mustered up the courage to be prepared, and bought a jug of winter windshield washer fluid  It's behind the seat in my truck till needed...I know real cooler temps and winter is still off a ways but I'd rather be prepared than not prepared at all

RG

Took a drive to the city (not a so big city, but closest one to me LOL) and bought a couple shirts at Marks Work Wearhouse. Then back home, stopped at the grocery store, picked up a roast and some veggies, either tomorrow or Wednesday I'm doing a Crock Pot pot roast...first pot roast I've ever done. Sadly no potatos though, doing this keto diet😥But there is a keto friendly slow cooker recipe for pot roast😋 

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Picked up my prescription

Then filled up the truck with gas

Finally got some groceries (I like my fresh fruits and veggies fresh)

A rambling

RG

Well since it's Tuesday first bought my breakfast out.

Then a quick stop at the cheese factory, picked up a bag of fresh curd (guess whats for dinner 😋)  I was almost tempted to buy two bags, one to eat right away, they just came out of the factory into the store and was still warm, but I showed restraint...one bag only.

Then picked up and filled up the truck with winter (it's around the corner) windshield washer fluid

And thats it

RG

• Like 1

Picked up my prescription (well one of them)

Got a passport photo taken (no not for a passport, but to get my Veteran's Identification Card) and mailed off Express Post the package to NDHQ.

Bought groceries

And filled up the truck with gas

A rambling

RG

I picked up a Kenmore sewing machine that was made in 1977 in Japan for $50. It is all metal, has metal gears, converts to a free arm machine, has the super high shank, no yellowing, no dings in the paint, the hard plastic carrying case is in perfect condition, and the thing runs like a champ. This will be ideal for sewing leather for making bags, purses, armour pieces, corsets, hats, masks, and other fun items.

• Like 1

A few things today

Weekly breakfast out so...breakfast

Then went to the cheese factory, picked up a bag of fresh curd (dinner), some 7 year old cheddar (makes extra old taste like mild), salsa cheese and jalapeno & red chili cheese (not for children)  I'm coming off of keto tomorrow and plan nachos for dinner tomorrow as a treat

After the cheese factory got gas, just a top up ($34.00)

And then picked up a few groceries

A rambling

RG

A day late (but it was the last thing I bought)

A automatic feeder and automatic water dispenser plus a scrunchie catnip toy for Beatrix Kiddo

RG

• Like 1

New snow shovel (the blade on the old one, it was cheap plastic, was cracking) for the truck (decided it's better to be safe than sorry and Winter's around the corner)

Breakfast

Bag of fresh curd and block of 7 year old cheddar

Renewed my Medic Alert

And Thats All Folks

RG

Today took a bit of a road trip

Picked up my prescription...well some of the drugs I take

Then went to Mark's Work Wearhouse (touted as the biggest one, don't know how true that is) and bought a pair of jeans and some socks. The jeans, just because 🙂 and the socks,well it was about time don't you think LOL 😂

And on the way home my truck said it was thirsty so I filled it up

RG

SOCK.jpg

I'm presently down south. Was at the Bestbuy today so picked up half a dozen sensors and the like for my Samsung hub of things, selection is great in the automate your home section. Don't seem to be stocked at home but have to be ordered on line. My intent is eventually drop my alarm system provider in favour of having it all on my phone.

Back from the doctor's office...Beatrix Kiddo's doctor that is

She got her first check up, booster shots plus rabies, and parasite exam

Oh and special order kitten food too

My VISA took a hit LOL

But she's my daughter after all...one that likes toilet paper at times, but still my daughter LOL

RG

thumbnail_20191102_103915.jpg