What was the last thing you purchased?

Well since it's Tuesday first bought my breakfast out.

Then a quick stop at the cheese factory, picked up a bag of fresh curd (guess whats for dinner 😋)  I was almost tempted to buy two bags, one to eat right away, they just came out of the factory into the store and was still warm, but I showed restraint...one bag only.

Then picked up and filled up the truck with winter (it's around the corner) windshield washer fluid

And thats it

RG

• Like 1

Picked up my prescription (well one of them)

Got a passport photo taken (no not for a passport, but to get my Veteran's Identification Card) and mailed off Express Post the package to NDHQ.

Bought groceries

And filled up the truck with gas

A rambling

RG

I picked up a Kenmore sewing machine that was made in 1977 in Japan for $50. It is all metal, has metal gears, converts to a free arm machine, has the super high shank, no yellowing, no dings in the paint, the hard plastic carrying case is in perfect condition, and the thing runs like a champ. This will be ideal for sewing leather for making bags, purses, armour pieces, corsets, hats, masks, and other fun items.

• Like 1

A few things today

Weekly breakfast out so...breakfast

Then went to the cheese factory, picked up a bag of fresh curd (dinner), some 7 year old cheddar (makes extra old taste like mild), salsa cheese and jalapeno & red chili cheese (not for children)  I'm coming off of keto tomorrow and plan nachos for dinner tomorrow as a treat

After the cheese factory got gas, just a top up ($34.00)

And then picked up a few groceries

A rambling

RG

A day late (but it was the last thing I bought)

A automatic feeder and automatic water dispenser plus a scrunchie catnip toy for Beatrix Kiddo

RG

• Like 1

New snow shovel (the blade on the old one, it was cheap plastic, was cracking) for the truck (decided it's better to be safe than sorry and Winter's around the corner)

Breakfast

Bag of fresh curd and block of 7 year old cheddar

Renewed my Medic Alert

And Thats All Folks

RG

Today took a bit of a road trip

Picked up my prescription...well some of the drugs I take

Then went to Mark's Work Wearhouse (touted as the biggest one, don't know how true that is) and bought a pair of jeans and some socks. The jeans, just because 🙂 and the socks,well it was about time don't you think LOL 😂

And on the way home my truck said it was thirsty so I filled it up

RG

SOCK.jpg

• Like 1

I'm presently down south. Was at the Bestbuy today so picked up half a dozen sensors and the like for my Samsung hub of things, selection is great in the automate your home section. Don't seem to be stocked at home but have to be ordered on line. My intent is eventually drop my alarm system provider in favour of having it all on my phone.

Back from the doctor's office...Beatrix Kiddo's doctor that is

She got her first check up, booster shots plus rabies, and parasite exam

Oh and special order kitten food too

My VISA took a hit LOL

But she's my daughter after all...one that likes toilet paper at times, but still my daughter LOL

RG

thumbnail_20191102_103915.jpg

• Like 1

Bottle of lo dose aspirin

It was mispriced...$18.99 at the shelf, when I went to pay came up $16.99.  Told the pharmacist, she checked and $18.99 was right...but she charged me the $16.99 🙂

Even though honesty is the best policy in and of itself, I got a little "thank you" for bringing it to the pharmacy's attention, even though it's only a $2.00 discount

Or maybe it was just a Black Friday sale on drugs LOL

RG

• Like 1

Just bought coffee/expresso pods for my Nespresso machine and some Baileys.

On a side note. Loblaws are already playing the freakin X-Mas music. They seriously couldn't wait for December?

v9bK2sk.png

2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

On a side note. Loblaws are already playing the freakin X-Mas music. They seriously couldn't wait for December?

v9bK2sk.png

m-so-sick-of-all-this-christmass-music-well-it-50950149.png

Well my wallet sure took a hit...yesterday gassed up

Then breakfast out this morning

And just came back from the vet, today Beatrix Kiddo went in to be spayed and microchipped. 

Now Beatrix is sulking and hiding, mad at me LOL

RG

1 hour ago, Mature Angela said:

Made annual donation to a favourite charity.

Good for you, set an example for all of us.

• Like 1

Just paid my January credit card bill using on line banking.                                    Yes I know it's still December but it takes three days (why I don't know) before my credit card receives payment meaning January 1 or 2 ???  (factoring in holiday) they actually receive payment.

On the plus side January payment really due January 10 so they're happy getting payment early

Bills suck though

RG

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

Just paid my January credit card bill using on line banking.                                    Yes I know it's still December but it takes three days (why I don't know) before my credit card receives payment meaning January 1 or 2 ???  (factoring in holiday) they actually receive payment.

On the plus side January payment really due January 10 so they're happy getting payment early

Bills suck though

RG

Depends on the banks. I used to be with National Bank that were quite slow. I changed for TD and credit card payments are pretty much instant.

2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Depends on the banks. I used to be with National Bank that were quite slow. I changed for TD and credit card payments are pretty much instant.

Agree

With my CIBC Visa it's immediate

But my Capital One MC it takes three days...like clockwork

The other thing is depending on the card you can pay early or not. My January VISA payment I was able to pay in December but MC requires it's monthly payments made in the month they are due...if I paid it in December as far as MC would be concerned I just made an extra December payment, still a January payment would be owing.  

RG

On 11/8/2019 at 11:12 AM, roamingguy said:

Back from the doctor's office...Beatrix Kiddo's doctor that is

She got her first check up, booster shots plus rabies, and parasite exam

Oh and special order kitten food too

My VISA took a hit LOL

But she's my daughter after all...one that likes toilet paper at times, but still my daughter LOL

RG

thumbnail_20191102_103915.jpg

Awww, Your Daughter is Beautiful..😍..... I luv Kitty's 😉

• Like 1

16 hours ago, katie said:

Awww, Your Daughter is Beautiful..😍..... I luv Kitty's 😉

But she's a little brat LOL.  Today woke me up before 4am 😲 I need my sleep LOL                                Told she'll settle down when she grows up...something like 8-12 months of age.  She was born in June so keeping my fingers crossed it'll be soon LOL🤞

But I'll pass along your compliments to Beatrix Kiddo, just hope it doesn't go to her head LOL

RG (and Beatrix)

thumbnail_20191016_201500.jpg

• Like 1

Last thing(s) I Purchased...And The Last Purchase(s) Of The Decade

Breakfast Out (guess it was last breakfast of the year and decade too 😋)

Then I picked up my prescription well prescriptions

Got some groceries

And finally even though not due till mid January, paid my truck insurance

RG

• Like 1

On December 30, 2019 at 9:52 AM, roamingguy said:

But she's a little brat LOL.  Today woke me up before 4am 😲 I need my sleep LOL                                Told she'll settle down when she grows up...something like 8-12 months of age.  She was born in June so keeping my fingers crossed it'll be soon LOL🤞

But I'll pass along your compliments to Beatrix Kiddo, just hope it doesn't go to her head LOL

RG (and Beatrix)

thumbnail_20191016_201500.jpg

Omg, She's so cutie! 😍She needs to keep Daddy on his Toes.. Lol 

They grow up quick.. Nothing wrong being a little Frisky. 😉Make sure Daddy starts a Toy Basket, and buys a new toy often.. She is Daddy's Girl after all .. Very cute pic 😘

• Thanks 1