What was the last thing you purchased?

Pizza.

2 x medium:

1. Plain cheese, light on the sauce, onion.

2. Pepperoni, green pepper, hot peppers.

On a special note, I'm the one who ordered the hot peppers. When will I ever learn? ouch ouch ouch!

Guest K***e D****ls

Christmas presents! I'm almost done my Christmas shopping. :) I like getting it done early so I can enjoy the holiday season.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I bought two toques today knitted for Four dollars. am quite proud of my self for my cheapness! Lol

bought a LottoMax ticket last night. I guess i should check to see how rich I am today. If I win, I'll have way more interesting stuff to post on this thread soon lol

My prescription and a birthday card for my brother today. Bought them at the same time (used debit card, so which did I really buy first)

RG

Guest Ed The****

I don't know if this counts as a "thing" I purchased, but earlier today I sent in an online donation to the Red Cross for the US Hurricane Sandy effort. It was a fairly sizable donation of four figures which will put a dent in my discretionary spending for a while unfortunately. I think those who lost their homes in the US are more important than my self-interests.

Eight more stinking yard waste bags to continue the battle of cleaning up the leaves. My property is always clean just wished the lazy ass neighbour get off his arse and clean up his leaves!

• Like 1

20 sheets of pressure treated plywood which were twice as GD heavy as they should have been

because Kent stores them outside and they get GD waterlogged. Curse you Irvings, curse you!

Keeps me in (kinda) shape though.

Oh, and a bottle of wine!

lunch today, in Stratford, with my father who I haven't seen in two months ... which is too long considering he only lives 90 minutes away

• Like 1

I had to think about this one, but I guess it was a domain renewal for my private members' site.

I buy stuff online maybe a few times a year. I have not been in a single store this year, and the only store I was in all last year was at a local orchard to select a pumpkin. I hate to shop, and I'm very lucky to have a partner who takes care of that unpleasantness for me!