Laura @ Moonbay

Guest c**io**m7

It's been a few weeks since I have seen anyone but, I took the plunge yesterday with Laura from Moonbay. Once I saw her pics, I knew I had to check her out. I am glad I did.

The intro and shower was uneventful but, once we got to the bed, I became her canvas and her tongue and lips, the paint brushes! Wow!

After taking me right to the edge 4 or 5 times, I had to stop her before I blew it everywhere. Besides, I couldn't wait to taste that partially trimmed kitty. I had been close enough to smell it a couple times and I just had to have some.

Laura is very responsive to DATY, begging for more and more. After about 20 minutes, my face was soaked to the point where we laughed hysterically as she wiped my face down and smothered me with sensual DFK. Her exact words..."your pussy lick is the best of the best, I orgasmed 3 times". Based on the facewash, shudders and leg clamps around my head, I honestly thought it was 4!! ;-)

The tightness of Asian kitty is one of my addictions and Laura is no exception. As we enjoyed slow missionary leading up to a fast and hard finish, Laura's moans and screams of appreciation certainly expedited my explosive finish.

As we lay there kissing and petting following the finish, Laura looked up, cupped my face in her hand and said "thank you so much" with a huge smile and sparkle in her eye.

Laura was a treat! I only wish I could have stayed 2 or 3 hours. Moonbay, once again, thanks for keeping your word and making sure the ladies match the photos and services!! Much appreciated.

Laura, thank you for a great late morning/early afternoon. I hope I get to see you again before you leave.

xoxo

Thanks for the reco. I was just going to book Laura and realized I hadn't looked up any reviews. She looks smoking hot. I can't wait.

Guest c**io**m7

Enjoy!! She is great!

Thanks for the reco. I was just going to book Laura and realized I hadn't looked up any reviews. She looks smoking hot. I can't wait.

Yes, she is the best. Saw her last Friday, BBBJ was so great, strongly recommended. She will be leaving in days, you must visit her.

I have always been Leary of Asian agencies for a bait and switch that occurred to me a long long time ago .... So I just simply stayed away! When I saw the 5 photos of this beautiful woman I couldn't believe my eyes. There is no way she is a real provider ..... I though for sure it is a scam and the models pics would show up on a google search! I was wrong! So I took a risk and booked thinking that if I get there and the woman is not as advertised I will just turn around and leave.

I get there and before I even knock on the door it opens .... but I can't see the person opening it because they are hidden behind it! I am thinking I knew it shes going to be Fugly and they want me inside so its harder for me to leave. I go in anyway and the door slowly closes to uncover an Asian goddess.

I was in SHOCK she is beautiful and perfectly proportioned like a sex doll that came to life!

The session started and ended with a shower and was amazing from start to finish! (more details available if you PM me)

She is only here for 2 more days so if you want to see her do it ASAP!

Here are her pics that convinced me.

http://www.girl613.com/gallery/laura/laura.htm

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.