Jude masso?

I will be starting in my new location in the afternoon tuesday next week the 2nd of oct.

I am located almost on beechwood avenue, but you guys will need to call to know the exact address. As usual we keep it private.

For the november month it is possible that I will cut my hours or work 4 times a week only. I am living a bit out of town for this month. Long story :)

Jude

http://www.judemasso.webs.com

I will be starting in my new location in the afternoon tuesday next week the 2nd of oct.

Jude

Hi Jude, did you mean Tuesday NOVEMBER 2 or November 9?

Looking forward to discovering the new studio.

toine

Edited by toine

I just wanted to say thank you Magan. I wasnt aware that you were referring my name to your clients if a therapeutic massage is needed. Thats cool of you.

Glad we can help each other out !

Jude

SHOWER TIME !

I am waiting for the quote the installation of a shower. But I think we will have a fan problem. But If there is no problem with the installation of the shower fan, I should have a shower by the end of July.

Keep you guys posted.

Jude

SHOWER TIME !

I am waiting for the quote the installation of a shower. But I think we will have a fan problem. But If there is no problem with the installation of the shower fan, I should have a shower by the end of July.

Keep you guys posted.

Jude

www.judemasso.webs.com

Sweet.. I'm sure business will sky rocket!

It's been a while; visited Jude's new studio today, very nicely done, private and discreet. And Jude is as great as ever. Thanks for a lovely hour Jude. And I agree, a shower will only add to the experience.

is there company in the shower or is it a solo experience?

Its a solo in the shower. To clean and refresh yourself before the session or after the session.

Jude

she is great..very professional and beautiful..she does offer a topless release at the end..nothing else. I have been a few times and left amazingly happy and feeling relaxed.

hi Jude

I recently visited your web page and i must say your pictures on there now are very sexy and you look beautiful.

I look forward to seeing you again soon for a nice tantric massage as you are very good at what you do.

Hi,

I have some good news!!! I will be back to work Friday the 8th of July.

Some clients were probably not aware, but I was off work all June. I had a muscles pain in my wrist, so I needed seriously some time off to make sure that the healing will go well.

Jude

Should I start back my out calls?

I was thinking in october to start back out calls in houses or condos.

It will be in the evening only after 6pm or 7pm (after traffic)

What you guys think ?

Jude

• Like 1

Hi Jude

I think an outcall service would be nice , would it cost more for this type of service?

Hi Jude

I think an outcall service would be nice , would it cost more for this type of service?

Yes, the price will be 30 to 40 dollars more for outcalls.

Same services. But you wont need to drive after... which is way better. ;)

I wouldn't use the outcall service but I'd sure like a shower at your studio. :)

Yes outcalls would be really nice Jude.,,,it would be good for peoples visiting Ottawa...

I wasnt talking about outcalls in hotels. That is why i mentionned houses and condos. I tried hotels before and I dont like it. It has this cold atmosphere and then parking is sooo expansive.

Additional Comments:

I wouldn't use the outcall service but I'd sure like a shower at your studio. :)

A shower is coming... I wasnt sure at first and then the guy for the installation was booked all summer when i gave my decision. A shower will be install the first weekend of october.

I wasnt talking about outcalls in hotels. That is why i mentionned houses and condos. I tried hotels before and I dont like it. It has this cold atmosphere and then parking is sooo expansive.

Additional Comments:

A shower is coming... I wasnt sure at first and then the guy for the installation was booked all summer when i gave my decision. A shower will be install the first weekend of october.

That's wonderful news, Judith (the showers, I mean, not the outcalls, my wife wouldn't approve). A shower is all that has been lacking since you began. Who knows? We might even entice you in with us once in a while!

Fantastic news Jude.... looking forward to it.

no more visit to your place

What? Yes I will still have my studio, but I would like to give the outcalls also. For clients that prefer to receive a massage at home in the evening.

hey Jude

Have you ever offered a shower for two , as it is a nice warm up before the massage.

and will you be traveling with a massage table or just use the bedroom during an out call?