Jude masso?

hey Jude

Have you ever offered a shower for two , as it is a nice warm up before the massage.

and will you be traveling with a massage table or just use the bedroom during an out call?

The outcalls, yes, I am travelling with my massage table. I do not accept 30min or 45min for outcalls and doing 60min or 90min on a bed would be tough for my own back.

The shower is for cleaning purposes not entertainment purposes. But then again, if a client wants to sing in the shower, that is totally fine (SMILE !)

But then again, if a client wants to sing in the shower, that is totally fine (SMILE !)

You might want to be careful with comments like that... if you'd ever heard me singing in the shower, you'd understand why :)

Yes Jude has moved to Montreal. I know she was really looking forward to the move and I gather from her she is out of the business doing only therapeutic. It was mentioned earlier that her and Lara had both moved. The last two sessions with Lara (this may sound wierd) but I just had therapeutic on my request. They are both so good it was well worth it.

I see she's still popping on this website, so for those interested in finding out what she now offers and where, you might try sending her a PM.

I thought that it was clear that I do not offer sensual massage anymore... so please people, stop wondering...

I do come on here sometimes to verify my emails. I did had some clients that was booking for the regular massage (not sensual) only and that is all i am doing presently.

Thank you!

Guest s**nflute
I thought that it was clear that I do not offer sensual massage anymore... so please people, stop wondering...

I do come on here sometimes to verify my emails. I did had some clients that was booking for the regular massage (not sensual) only and that is all i am doing presently.

Thank you!

The lady needs her space guy's........so please she is doing her own thing now.

Jude specializes in tantra massage. My wife had I flew to newyork and had side by side tantra massages. Her by a male and me by a female in the same room at the same time. Tantra is not simply massage and then happy ending. The technique of tantra prepares your body for a more intense sexual release. I wanted to see Jude for a while now. Haven't had the chance but I would in a second if she was in my city.

Guest s**nflute

Her by a male and you by a female, sounds VERY erotic to start with and the finish would be very........

Jude specializes in tantra massage. My wife had I flew to newyork and had side by side tantra massages. Her by a male and me by a female in the same room at the same time. Tantra is not simply massage and then happy ending. The technique of tantra prepares your body for a more intense sexual release. I wanted to see Jude for a while now. Haven't had the chance but I would in a second if she was in my city.

I have good news for clients that has been missing me. I will be back into sensual massage in October. The location will be kept private. This time every clients will need to become a membership on my website to see my contact page.

If you have questions, please PM me.

For more details explore: http://www.judemasso.com

While waiting for my office to be ready, I will accept some outcalls. I do not have an outcall rates on my website but it will be 10 to 30 dollars more then the office rates, depending how far I need to travel.

HOURS FOR OUTCALLS

6h30pm-10pm in the week

1pm 5pm saturdays

P.M me on cerb for a booking or email me. To have access to my email on my website you need to become a membership. The membership box is on my main page.

Jude

For people that do not know already, my studio in vanier is not open yet. I had a few calls in the last 2 weeks and I think it wasnt clear.

I will open my studio in vanier the first week of November. Not earlier...

If you really want to book with me, the only studio I have is in Stittsville and I can offer full body massage only after 8pm in the week and after 2pm on saturdays. During the day I offer therapeutic massage only since i have other people working around me. I need to stay discreet.

I also offer mobile massage in the evening, like i mentioned above.

If you call me, the number on my website is a majik jack number and I will never pick up that number. Leave a message with name and number and I will contact you back with my cell phone. You can also email me if that is better for you.

Jude

The renovations will be done this weekend and I will be able to take calls starting the 5th of November.

My hours are written on my website. Please respect those hours but please remember that I will still work by appointments only. No walk-ins will be permitted.

More info: http://www.judemasso.com

Jude that pic of you on your website is really stunning. Nice one. Its accurate and a great reminder of you. hugs

For guys that are wondering, there wont be any shower at my new location. I am speaking for Lara massage as well since we will work at the same location. We tested the place and we have a ventilation problem. There may be a solution in the future but for now no shower.

For guys that wants to book with me, I do not book on cerb.ca. Please go in my private website and become a membership and then you will have access to my contact page.

I only use cerb to answer private questions to clients and post blogs.

http://www.judemasso.com

I did some change on my website and decided to take out the membership idea to have access to my contact page. The system started to cause me some problems and I have found a better way to manage clients.

So no need to become a membership!

Jude

I did some change on my website and decided to take out the membership idea to have access to my contact page. The system started to cause me some problems and I have found a better way to manage clients.

So no need to become a membership!

Jude

www.judemasso.com

So what's the new system?

So what's the new system?

Her phone number is now listed on her website so you can get all the info you need to book an appointment from the website; no other process required. BTW, I was there yesterday and it's a very well finished space; just missing a shower which is in future plans as I understand.

• Like 1

Her phone number is now listed on her website so you can get all the info you need to book an appointment from the website; no other process required. BTW, I was there yesterday and it's a very well finished space; just missing a shower which is in future plans as I understand.

So do you have to call her on the phone, get the info for booking on the website, and then book from the website; or can you just book on the phone straight away?

Call me or email me to make an appointment. It is totally the client preference.

I prefer that new clients email me, since they have often questions. Phone calls are better for quick conversations.

Yes, we are thinking of installing a shower in mid January, we finally found a way for the ventilation.

Jude