Jude masso?

Guest sly***k

Has anyone tried Jude massage? She advertised in Kijiji. Wondering if she offers just a massage (ie. rmt) or does she do more?

I believe I saw her ad on CL as well. I would assume that at least release is on the menu if she advertising in the CL erotic services section but her website wasn't totally clear. Looks like she's trying to cover both bases. She's pretty cute judging from the pic on her website.

Guest blo*****s

I saw her about 2 weeks ago.

She is even cuter in person than her pictures on the website.

She is very petite and has a very fit body.

The massage was professional, and yes, a release is included at the end.

If you want topless, simply ask.

All in all - worth the price.

I agree with everything said above. Jude is a professional and can give the relaxation or deep tissue massage you need. She is petite and slim, but strong and toned to give a really deep tissue if you ask. And yes, these pics on her site are not as nice or accurate IMO as her previous ones she used to have. She is a cute girl next door type mid-20s.

The full body option was really something. She describes it well on the website. Basically, it is one big build up to get the body charged for sex. With Jude this is not going to end in sex, but will end in a slow hand release that she manipulated perfectly in my case. She was trying to set up some tantric trance state to enhance the experience but my little ole brain was too active to play along.

Its been a little while, but it is nice to hear she now goes topless at least. With me she stayed clothed and limited my roaming so I wouldn't be trying to stimulate her while she was focussed on stimulating me. Are others finding she will now go topless or semi-nude? If so it is time for return visit.

• Like 1

PM request for location. Not on website. Jude has her studio on Nicolet just off St. Joseph in Hull. If that is hard to access Quebec side she also provides outcalls on Ottawa side.

Anyone have info on the experince with outcall at residence or hotels. more liberal maybe?

Judith not under radar anymore...

She is a cutie. In my limited experience, Judith doesn't really mix business and pleasure. If you go for deep tissue therapeutic, thats what you get from her, no extra finish.

A guy with Full body request lets her know what to be prepared to deliver, sensual massage with probable release request. Then she can be reasonably expected to help a guy out if he asks nice. Be respectful.

Full body rate was 110 inclusive. Well deserved.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jude a few days ago.

It was a very pleasing experience. She seems to have a lot of training and offer a very satisfying massage. It is all business and then concludes with a nice touch, concentrating on that last remaining part of the body that was tense.

Look wise, she seems a bit older than the pictures on her site: more, say, 25 year old than 21, and she is thus better looking, in my mind.

I could not say whether it is as nice looking under her t-shirt, I did not ask her for that. Maybe next time, as I will return.

toine

Sounds like an interesting option. What does Jude charge for the full body experience?

Rates:

Full body:

30min-80.oo$

45min-90,oo$

60min-110.oo$

Therapeutic or relaxation:

30min-40.oo$

60min-60.oo$

90min-90.oo$

I am open 10am-9pm during the week and Saturday 11am-6pm. Sunday close.

Thank you for your interest,

Jude

Well I had the chance to meet Jude a couple days ago and it was a pleasant place and she has talent in all areas had full body and did not have to ask for finish she just worked her way to where she wanted topless was on the menu without asking she is a sweetheart will be going back for sure

I had the pleasure of a one-hr. visit with Jude this morning and agree with all that is said in the posts above. Jude is a cute spinner with longer hair than in her picture and lovely well proportioned perky breasts. All-in-all, she is very pleasant to look at and she does indeed provide a nice hand release. However, IMHO that's not why one should visit. She is serious in her desire to provide a professional massage, and the trip would be well worth it for this reason alone. My only quibble concerns location. Although it is convenient, in the first block N. (?) of St. Joseph, Hull, it has serious limitations. There is no convenient shower that I'm aware of and the lack of soundproofing between her room and the adjoining coffee room posed some difficulty in concentrating on the job at hand, so to speak. This was not helped by a forced interuptus for adjustments to the sound equipment.

I can provide no info. concerning out-calls. Until she has more suitable quarters this could be the answer those who happen to have a hotel room or a very understanding S.O. In the meantime its probably back to the more relaxing atmosphere at CMJ or Michelle's for me.

For those looking for further details as to locaton I suggest a call to the telephone no. on her web page conveniently included in Aramis' first post on this subject.

...I can provide no info. concerning out-calls. Until she has more suitable quarters this could be the answer those who happen to have a hotel room or a very understanding S.O. ...

I would hope for the understanding S.O. here, as her website is clear: no outcalls to hotels or commercial locales...only residential ones.

toine

Right! Missed that. Well, how could a S.O. possibly object to a fellow getting a few kinks worked out in the comfort of his home? Jude might even be talked into throwing in a few tips for the concerned SO.! Oh, it's nice to dream.

Anyone get receipts they can use for insurance from full-body? Therapeutic session only? Maybe why Jude doesn't mix the two types of service - you are there for therapy or fun.

Hi Met her in Early March, when see was still new. I wasn't looking for a senual massage, but I guessed she would be open for hand release.

The hint I took from her was that she preferred that I don't use any draping, and she assured me that she wouldn't rape me

It was the best therapeutic massage, I had in a while.

Anyone get receipts they can use for insurance from full-body? Therapeutic session only? Maybe why Jude doesn't mix the two types of service - you are there for therapy or fun.

I went for a therapeutic session only and asked for a receipt and she said she didn't give them. However someone on the other board pointed out she mentions she gives receipts in her CL ad. So I dunno what the deal is.

Everything have been said

She mention at the beginning no drapping

Didn't have to ask for the finish

Very pleasant and calm

Professional massage

110$ total (no topless for me, but you know that she have a nice personality)

definately a repeat

Everything have been said

She mention at the beginning no drapping

Didn't have to ask for the finish

Very pleasant and calm

Professional massage

110$ total (no topless for me, but you know that she have a nice personality)

definately a repeat

Do you mean no GRABBING

I assume drapping is a typo for draping. Jude asked me if I was comfortable without draping (a sheet) since it would interfere. I just said I'm comfortable if she's comfortable:mrgreen: