Sensual Massage with Class, a Busty Beauty and much More!/Special!!

For all those that would like to brighten up this cold, dark day, I'm offering my 40 dollar off special. I will also be working a little later today, for those that are not able to take advantage of my 40 off special during my normal daytime hours.

This special is special for certain days, please do not ask me to stretch it out to other days, that I do not have it on, as it is not fair to me or others who take the time out of their day to make an appointment with me on the designated day. xxkrissy

Good Morning Gentlemen, my name is Krissy. I offer a full body massage from the top of your head to the tip of your toes. My session lasts for the full hour with lots of cuddles, snuggles,and mutual massageing. The atmosphere is relaxing, sensual, clean and discreet. We start off with a hot shower or bath together where we warm up, soap up as we gently tease each other and even get a little playful.I then lead you into my candlelit room, for some tantalising touch and a deep massage; which includes cuddles, bodyslides and more .I am multi talented and not only use my hands for this massage but many other body parts as well. For those who have over indulged or even just need some time for yourself to do what YOU WANT FOR YOU, i am here to put life back into perspective and make you feel like the King that you are.

I am 39, blond, busty DD34 with a 25 waist, 120 pounds and keep myself in great shape; more importantly I love what I do, I am kind, patient and never in a rush.

Everything is included in my massages so there is no

hidden fees or extra charges. If you have never seen me before or if you have and would like to see me again. Today is the day to do it. I have truly enjoyed meeting my new friends and old. I never answer the phone when I am in session, so if you try and call and there is no answer please be patient and try again. Have a great day, and even a better one after one of my long, soothing sessions, hope to see you soon!!!! xxkrissy 613-552-8350

Shower for two - yes (showering together is much fun, because it is

so much fun, we usually end up getting very

hot and steamy. I prefer to due a dual shower

only for hour appointments, as there is not

enough time in a 30 minute session.)

free parking - yes

Hours today 10am - 6pm (in or out calls)

Today is the last day for my rainy, day special!