tiffany new to massage

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

Tiffany is a new lady at Paradise so I wanted to try her. Missed the duo opportunity with Crystal. :( ...but :) she knew what she was doing and is a natural. I dont think she has worked doing massage before, but you could not tell as she is as good as some of the greats.

First I was struck by how cute she is. Next it took about a second to be comfortable. She has it together and you feel relaxed right away. Then the massage... I was surprised how quick we got into it. She enjoys it and it shows...a huge plus.

Enjoy guys another star at Paradise.

Agency paradise spa
I would visit again
Agency paradise spa
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Where do I start? Tiffany is beautiful, natural, silky smooth and sensual. My encounters with Tiffany (two so far) have been more like a lover's rendezvous than your typical massage encounter. We started with a relaxing rub down that set me up for what was to come (pun not intended). The firm, theraputic muscle manipulation gradually gave way to a lighter more teasing caress. Very soon thereafter I was treated to a body slide that beats every body slide I have ever had!

With Tiffany, you get equal parts physicallity and attitude. This girl loves erotic pleasure and it shows in everything she does. So if you like beautiful long legged natural sensual sexy blonds, then give Tiffany a spin. While I'm sure there is a YMMV element to every encounter, I would expect Tiffany will blow your mind and redefine what an erotic massage can be.

Note: Tiffany also works out of Angel's Touch as well as Paradise Spa.

I also got meet Tiffany past week @Angels Touch,she will be a busy lady (at least I think so ;)) with her sensual touches and her genuine attitude to please her clients. I was very intrigued by her photos,and her amazing long legs and sexy bum. ;) Our time was very erotic and very pleasing for myself, and I'm sure for her as well. :)

Thanks Tiffany

picture.php?albumid=6237&pictureid=40061

Edited by PistolPete

I met Tiffany a few weeks ago to . She is a great lady and a amazing massage . We had a wonderful time together ! And boy does she have a lot of sexy outfits !

Most of you guys mostly like saw her in the Nurse out fit ! Which is amazing .

She is truly the Queen of Hearts for me ! (Inside joke to her)

I really hope everyone get a chance to see her ! Treat her well Gents .

Another Great find Angie !

this reco is a bit late too. After having a great chat with Tiffany a few times I decided to go see her last week. she also greeted me in her sexy nurse's outfit. My first thought was WOW...she's tall, then again I'm rather vertically challenged, but we had a quick little chat and some light kissing then it was on to business.

I have to agree with what some of the other recommendations said. A great friendly touch, followed by some great teasing and a body slide that kept me guessing what was next. In concluded in excellent fashion with me seeing stars and my legs rather wobbly.

she is a true treat

I was lucky enough to meet up with Tiffany last night at Angel's, and was she ever worth it!

Tiffany is a tall, gorgeous blonde (I seem to have a thing for tall blondes lately!) with legs that just never seem to end!!! Had been talking with her for some time in chat, she is a total sweetheart and so easy to talk to that I figured it was time for another Christmas gift to me. :D

On a side note, this was my first visit to Angel's. I have been to Paradise many times, and I am equally impressed by Angel's. It is very clean and the rooms are very well done!

Tiffany, I had myself a great time...you are a one in a million goddess!!! ;)

"Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, Simply by doing them with the right people"-Nicholas Sparks

This quote Tiffany chose could not be more appropriate, not to say that any trip to Angel's is ordinary, quite the contrary, but sometimes I am fortunate enough to have an experience that is exquisitely memorable.

I was fortunate enough to see Tiffany on Thursday afternoon, what a spectacular woman! Very welcoming and playful, just plain sexy as!

I will see Tiffany again, just trying to figure out how I can get back to town as soon as possible!

Thank you Tiffany, I truly cannot wait till next time!!

The Whorshipper

M

This is my second recommendation, again..please be kind. Many years ago I would frequent a bar whose barmaid would make an incredible drink, no I do not remember what is in it. This awesome drink was sweet to look at and even sweeter to taste and was called a "Tall Blonde", and quickly became my favourite.

Which leads me to today, I had the opportunity to meet Ms Tiffanyxxxoooh my gosh!!! There she was, my favourite drink personified..."A Tall Blonde"!!! Ms Tiffanyxxxooo is very sweet to look at and yes even sweeter to taste (she let me kiss her-cha ching).

Ms Tiffanyxxxooo is so beautiful, nations have gone to war over women like her, and makes you feel very comfortable in her presence and grasp!! Oh yeah, a massage happened too. Her hands are amazing!!! Her touch is an amazing contradiction of gentle and firm. This young lady was able to massage out tensions I didn't know existed, and relax muscles I didn't know I had. Fittingly, I saw Ms Tiffanyxxxooo at Paradise Spa and that is exactly where she took me...to paradise!

An absolutely must see again!! A total Angel!!!

Thank you sooo much Ms Tiffanyxxxooo

Kacey65

I would like to clearify my recommendation on Ms Tiffanyxxxooo. I have received a number of notifications regarding the line in my recommendation "tastes even sweeter". All I intended to mean was that I was allowed to kiss Ms Tiffanyxxxooo. I kissed her cheek and her hand THAT IS ALL!!! I apologize to Ms Tiffany if this line caused her any unnecessary distress. Ms Tiffany is a gorgeous lady and a real sweetheart. I enjoyed my time with her very much and I was trying to be creative and slightly entertaining in my recommendation. Since I have received some of these notifications, I tried to amend this line but have been unable to, which is why this clearification is being put out. Please note that NO kissing happened below the waist, for either of us. I apologize to anyone that my wording gave the incorrect impression to. If you are looking for a great massage by a beautiful woman, Ms Tiffany is a great choice, and I sincerely hope my poor choice of wording won't prohibit me seeing her in the future, cause I would really like to!!!!

Sincerely

kacey65

I've seen Tiffany twice lately and i wanted to add to her recommendations since she was so good to me. Before i first met her, i've tried a couple of times to see her but couldnt because of my work schedule. When i was finally able to meet her, i thought she look even more sexy in person than on her pictures. I thought her massage are great and she make you comfortable right away. She gives great body slides. She does a great ending as well and is very sensual. One thing that you might notice if you've never seen her before is that she is very tall, 5'11''. She also sometimes wear some very tall high heels on top of that and makes those super long legs of hers even taller. I would definitely recommend her specially if you like really tall girls. Thanks Tiff for the very nice time together and hope to see you again soon

Gab

Guest *o***e

Tiffany is sweetheart! Very affectionate, attentive, fun, sexy, etc. I've seen her a few times now and will be back for more. Its really her combination of all of the above and her incredible smile that do it for me.

I also want to add my recommendation of Tiffany. I saw her a short while ago and had a fabulous session. Lots of fun for both of us. I'm still dreaming of this tall and sexy fun-loving blonde. Highly recommended. Can't wait to see her again.

Guest m**on

So i have had the great pleasure of a session with Tiffany at angels Touch and she is well lets just say wonderful with out getting into to much detail. i had an hour session with Tiffany and it was unbelievable, the body slide's and tall slender body with a smile that will keep me coming back for long time. from the moment i walked into angel's touch she greated me at the door with that amazing smile and from the moment we entered the room til i left i had an ear to ear smile. Guy's she's amazing in more ways than one and if you get the chance to stop in she is worth every penny.

Saw Tiffany for the 2nd time recently.... and just like the first, i had an amazing time!

She has great hands, amongst other things... ;) and she makes you feel awesome the entire time you are with her. From her wicked hot body slides (i love that big mirror) to the way she's all over you from head to toe... i wouldnt want it any other way!

Amazing personality, great to talk to and get close to for the time youre there! :)

Tiffany is definately on the top of my list and will know it as I plan on seeing her over and over...and OVER!

Well, I saw Tiffany a while back, but I was hoping to keep her to myself, so I hadn't posted anything lol. Oh well, it appears the cat is out of the bag now, and lots of you guys know how AMAZING this woman is.

I chatted with her on this site prior to meeting with her, and she seemed friendly enough. Little did I realize what was in store when I met her in person!

From the moment I met her in person I was transported to a sensual side of massage that I had never experienced prior to this. Tiffany is a stunningly tall and slim beauty. Her touch is intoxicating, and she lets you know that you are the centre of her attention for the entire session.

It's little wonder then that I have been having problems seeing her again since everyone seems to want to book with her!! For her though, I will wait patiently!

If you haven't seen her yet then you don't know what you are missing!

Saw Tiffany on my first visit to Angels spa, I've been to paradise spa several times; and she was great. An excellent massage an a lot of fun. Must see her again.

I too have had the pleasure of meeting Tiffany, in a few words or less, WOW!

It was a fantastic way to spend an afternoon and forget about all my troubles....

Thanks "Dimples", as Arnie would say, "I'll be back"

xoxoxo, Rodehard

I was fortunate enough to see Tiffany late last week, what a Woman!!

Love this girl, she knows what to do and hot to do IT!

I have offered my opinion here previously, I just thought it appropriate to reiterate I will see Tiffany as often as I possibly can! Always fun and fantastic!

Thanks Tiff,

XXXXX

M

I first got to know Tiff on chat, where her friendly personality and her beautiful smile shone through. I also got to hang out with her at the last CERB Social.

I finally got to meet Tiff recently at Angel's Touch for a massage session. Tiff has a warm way about her that put me in a relaxed mood. A tall, blonde-haired beauty, her gorgeous long legs, nice bum, and lovely boobs gave me lots to admire.

Tiff's massage started out strong- she was able to find all my hard knots and got some of my kinks out. Then the fun began and the rest of the session was oh so sensual and intimate. After a scrub down for both of us in the shower, I felt refreshed and relaxed.

Thanks Tiff for the lovely time!

I am a new member, but saw Tiffany a few months ago. I have a thing for taller women being 6'4" myself. She is 5'11" and legs to die for. Very nice lady that has real massage skills and fabulous sensuality. She knows how to tease and build up the anticipation. Would highly recommend this one!

New member here and I don't usually do reviews, but Tiffany warrants it. Guys, this girl rocks (she goes to 11)!

She's everything that's been said so far; sexy, beautiful, tall, just plain awesome. The kicker for me is she's very in-tune with your needs and you really get a sense that she's in it for her enjoyment too. Nothing feels staged or forced. She's a person you would benefit from just knowing as her humanity really shines through! Good feelings. Good energy.

The world needs more "Tiffanys".

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.