tiffany new to massage

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

Tiffany has an awesome string of recommendations here, but I want to add my own, very belated one to it.

Our interaction began with a series of fun pm's weeks ago. Somehow I acquired the reputation of the Big Bad Wolf (what, me??? :)), to Tiffany's innocent Red Riding Hood. When we met, though, she discarded her disguise and was sensuous and seductive, and I just lay back and enjoyed the experience, and the role reversal. :)

Lots of fun, brilliant smile, lively personality and great technique!

Thanks Tiffany!!

I have chatted with Tiffany for several months off and on through the chat, just never getting the right time to see here. I have seen her now a couple of times at Paradise and I have to say WOW!! This girl is the real thing ad she is top shelf in my world...can't wait to see her again!

I actually met Tiffany a while ago totally based on her ad here on CERB. I like that she actually puts some time and thought into her ad each day and its not simply a copy of her previous one. It's worth logging in every day just to see the ad, seriously!!

When I walked in I was blown away by two things. She's got a tall athletic body with exquisite legs. And, she has a smile that lights up a room.

Our session was filled with laughs, caresses, music and passion. What else could a guy like me ask for?

I've continued to see her and always look forward to our next meeting. Each one seems to be better than the last.

Well.....it started with me asking my bi curious wife if she would enjoy a sexy massage with a pretty lady. At first she just laughed, then she said "maybe". A couple of days passed, and I emailed her a link to look at the ladies on the angels site. When I returned from work, I asked her if she had a chance to look at the ladies. She gave me a sexy smile and said "yes". I quickly joined her at the computer and had her show me her favorite two. Tiffany was one of her pics, and I was so excited because I had chatted with the sexy Tiff in the chat room many times, and I thought she gave off a really good vibe each time we chatted. I made the arrangements and told my wife that I would be dropping her off to get a massage from sexy Tiff. The buildup after I made the arrangement for later in that week was incredible, both her and I were VERY excited and counting the hours.

Finally the day of the appointment arrives, and my wife is very excited, yet very nervous. I just told her to relax and try to think of it as just a simple massage, no pressure.

As I pulled up to the building to drop her off, my wife was squirming in her seat with anticipation and a look of excited lust in her eyes. I gave her a kiss and told her to have fun and I would pick her up in 90 minutes. As I drove away, I couldn't stop smiling, as I knew I had left her in good hands with Tiffany!

As my sweetie entered the room, Tiff was quick to make a bit of small talk, and approach her to make her feel relaxed and ease the nerves. As Tiffany took her by the hand and led her to the room, all the nervousness in her body quickly turned to a sudden lust and excitement which could only be cooled by soft feminine touches and kisses. Tiffany was smooth, friendly, sensual, and very giving when it came to the needs and wants of my wife. I will not mention every juicy detail, but an amazing time was had for sure!

When I returned to pick her up after the 90 minutes, my mind was racing as to how it went. I pulled into the parking lot and saw my sexy wife standing outside with this tall sexy woman and chatting like they were long lost friends. I was smiling from ear to ear and probably looking pretty goofy as I pulled up to the gorgeous ladies. I think I leaned out the window and asked them if they had a good time, they both giggled and said "yes we had alot of fun". The lovely ladies gave each other a soft parting kiss and my wife got in the car, as I tried to concentrate on the road. At the first stop sign, I leaned over and gave her a deep wet kiss and slid my hand up her skirt and found a nice juicy wet pussy. I am sure at this point she had an incredible time and I listen to her tell me the story on the way home. Tiffany has succeeded in turning my bicurious wife into a bi-selective wife as she calls it.

Guys out there, if you have the chance to get your wife or girlfriend a massage to test the waters, I am sure Tiffany would be the right choice!

She is an amazing gal and will treat your lady to a very special time!

A great big wet juicy thank you goes out to the lovely Tiffany!

Well, I managed - finally! to meet up with Tiffany recently. Scheduling took a little work (damn all you other guys who wanted to see her! :) ) but... it was absolutely worth the effort!

Things started to get fairly heated as soon as we walked into the room, and once they'd started going that way.... well, it was just one long progression into more and more eroticism as the time went on. And yes, the journey ended up where you'd expect... but getting there was a hell of a lot of fun too!

That just left time for a shower for two and some conversation until it was time to go, and unfortunately that's all for now. Until next time.

What can I say that hasn't already been mentioned, her pictures speak for themselves she is gorgeous. Her massage skill are very good and relaxing. Most importantly she has touched me in a way very few have. Now now I'm not talking physically here, she genuinely touched me with her kind sweet Caring self. Her loving life, having fun personality matches her beautiful smile. A true sweetheart.

saw tiffany today for the second time

what a women

moment i walk in till i walk out you feel like a king

she is drop dead gorgeous sexy and smart and those legs

a hour feel like 5 minutes lol

i like to try longer than a hour but i dont think i can survive

if no when i win the lottery going to kidnap tiffany

buy a island and keep her to myself lol

you great tiff hope to see you soon

Based on many PMs I received on this site recommending Tiffany for a couples massage, my husband and I went to see her as part of our anniversary celebration. Boy, are we ever glad we did. She is sexy, fun, smart and funny. Being massage newbies, she put us both instantly at ease, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely from start to finish. I was soooo happy...happy x 3, in fact. :) I have to say, massage is a lot more fun and effective than marriage counselling!

Thank you Tiffany for an unforgettable evening. You are one amazing woman!

Based on many PMs I received on this site recommending Tiffany for a couples massage, my husband and I went to see her as part of our anniversary celebration. Boy, are we ever glad we did. She is sexy, fun, smart and funny. Being massage newbies, she put us both instantly at ease, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely from start to finish. I was soooo happy...happy x 3, in fact. :) I have to say, massage is a lot more fun and effective than marriage counselling!

Thank you Tiffany for an unforgettable evening. You are one amazing woman!

We totally agree, she does provide an unforgettable experience, and she is an amazing woman. My wife loved her time with her, and she also had a very happy time (x4)

Chaps,

What can I say but OMFG! On the spur of the moment I called Angel's Touch and was able to book an hour with Tiffany. It was the only time she had available (that should tell you something) and I only had 20 minutes to get there . . .

As I rushed into Angel's Touch I was greeted by a statuesque, beautiful blond who took me by the hand and led me to one the rooms. I won't dwell on the spa itself except to say that it is very handsome and well located (thank God the speed limit on Hunt Club is 80 km/hr). Back to Tiffany, as I said she is gorgeous. She is also a pleasure to be with. She calmed me down from my frenzied arrival as she drew me a shower.

After a quick rub-a-tub-tub (no there weren't three men in the tub - not my style, but I'm not judging) I was face down on the table. After some business was sorted I enjoyed a fantastic hour. Tiffany knows her way around a body and how to reach all the sore spots (with her hands, body, etc). At the end of a great rub-down I experienced what I think should be called the "Tiffany phenomenon" manifest as an inability to stand due to weakness in the knees and explosive dehydration. I'm happy to say that our shower afterwards helped to revive me a little!

Suffice it to say that the hour passed too quickly and left me only wanting for more. Next time (and believe me there will be a next time!) I'll book much further in advance so that I can set aside more than hour to spend with this lovely lady.

Before this summer draws to a close I should mention that one of the highlights of the season was to finally meet with Tiffany at Angel's, after seeing her briefly at a couple of socials.

Perhaps as we had met before, I was able to book a 90 minute session and I am Shirley glad I did.

We were able to take our time with introductions, slowly dancing in place, always staying close or supporting each other by the wall to ward off any dizziness. The vertigo on my part is more form experiencing the heights of Tiffany's sensuality and pure enjoyment of sharing her charms.

I know a highlight of this coming Autumn will Shirley be to see Tiffany again.

Well, I finally had the opportunity to meet with Tiffany at Angel's last week. I had beentrying to dro by to see her for several weeks, but my schedule was just not working in my favour. Luckily I had one afternoon when she was working and this lady is witout a doubt worth spending time with. She has an awesome personality, was always smiling, and has the most beautiful eyes I've seen. After a bit of getting to know one another she moved me to a massage table. Tiffany's hands are absolute m I was suffering a minor nagging painin my shoulder which she was able to work out so well. My time went by was too fast with this angel.

She is definatly worth seeing if you have som time and I will definatly be seeing her again in the future.

Tiff is always a pleasure to see - I've seen her a couple times and it's taken me too long to get this reco out. Nicely enough her location is within walking distance of my work place so that's good for me. She's tall and gorgeous - really friendly and affectionate. Her touch puts her at an unfair advantage so you don't really have a chance. Very much teasing touch and sensual.

That said she's quite willing to hope on the table and take a massage herself and she seems to quite enjoy it. Assuming the sounds she makes are anything to go by :).

Try her new nuru massage - it's great. She'll tell you though that it is cool (it's *cold*) but it warms up quick enough...

I saw Tiffany for the first time a couple of weeks ago. She is the complete package - intelligent, classy and beautiful. My only regret is that I didn't book a longer session. Can't wait to repeat.

This is my first recommendation. I will not add any details to the thread as is well documented in the postings, Tiffany exemplifies exactly the ultimate MA. Aside from the shear beauty and sensuality she is extremely intelligent. Just a pleasure to talk too about life.

The time I spent with Tiffany was amazing. Everything about her was perfect...her sensual body, her keen mind and her satisfying massage. I'm going to be dreaming about her for a long time...well maybe not that long because I'm sure I will go back to see her soon.

She's a real sweetheart and an amazing person.

I have seen Tiffany couple of times. She is such a sexy, beautiful and passionate lady. If you want to spend time with a classy lady, she is the one!

I have had two sessions so far with this beautiful woman. Without a doubt the most exciting MA that I have ever encountered. Unbeatable combination of beauty, brains, and great attitude. Completely satisfied. I will be back for many more massages.

Well, well, well. Where to begin? Tiffany is anything short of an absolute doll! :D. I've seen Tiffany 3 times so far and haven't had an opportunity to really provide Tiffany with a reco till now.

So, our first time we met, our eyes met and I was taken aback by Tiffany's beauty. She's standing behind the desk and ask's "Are you Jay? Wow! I'm gonna have fun with you!" The next thing I know, she jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around my waste and gives me one of the best hugs I've ever had in my entire life.

Tiffany grabs my hand and we walk into room # 1 and says to me "Shower up and I'll be right with you." So I did, finished and sat waiting for Tiffany (not more than 5 minutes). She walked into the room and I was totally amazed by her.

I've dated a woman back in HS who was 5'10" and seemed like she was tall and was almost overwhelming. However, Tiffany's height definitely suits her! Seeing her walk into the room, took my breath away! Wow. Watching her strip down was nothing short of erotic.

Not only that but Tiffany's the whole package. Intelligent, funny, beautiful, charming, friendly...I can go on and on.

So, back to the massage, I jumped up on the table and I was in heaven. Her hands hitting every tight muscle in my back till all the tension was gone. Naturally, she asked me to flip on my back and I was more than willing to do so...sorry guys. I don't kiss and tell. You just have to experience Tiffany for yourselves.

Jay

Posted via Mobile Device

For my previous recommendation for Tiffany I finished with saying I would see her again in the fall but we have been well into the winter for a while now and with Tiff's recent announcement that she will be leaving at the end of February, I knew it was time to kick things into gear.

We were able to connect easily again for a longer session as any time with Tiffany would seem too short.

We had a long kiss hello, another long kiss goodbye and there may have been some kissing in the middle. Combined with a wonderful, firm and sensual massage, this was a great way to reconnect with this lovely lady.

I's say "get her while she's hot" but she is always hot.

Thanks Tiff

I just recently had a session with Tiffany. It is clear to me that she intends to leave the business in a blaze of passion and pleasure. As soon as she entered the room she greeted me in a manner that made it clear that our session was going to be special. After a quick shower her lovely and experinced hands were touching me in all the imortant areas., I was very excited by this time and when the flip was done she could clearly see what she had done, and she seemed to be very pleased with herself. From there things got even better. It took every ounce of willpower to not to end too soon. She did everything I could every requested of this fabulous M.A. Her handling of the finish was out of this world.

I would encourage anyone to Go and see her before she is gone

All I can add is that she is simply the best, I will miss her.

Guest sil**tkn***t

Although Tiffany will be retiring soon that is no reason to hold back on recommending this exeptional woman. I had not seen her in many months but she still remembered me. That really made me feel great right from the start of our latest session.

As many have mentioned, Tiff is very attractive, skilled and enthusiastic. She is also great to talk to, a very genuine and warm person. Her retirement is our loss but I wish Tiffany well.

I encourage anyone who has had the pleasure of meeting Tiff to say so here before her retirement later this month.

Wow, what to say?

Tif is amazing, sweet and such a pleasure to spend some time with. She rocks.Can't wait to subject myself to her sweetness again.

Its unfortunate but all good things must come to an end. Tiffany, you truley are an amazing woman. Probably the best ma experience i have ever had. I saw her about three weeks ago and that was my second visit with her. Thst time, she had just come back down south so her skin was sunkissed. My time with her made me feel like i was a kid in highschool again. I plan on seeing this girl one last time this friday before she retires and it will be the only thing i can think of until then

I have never posted before, but the retiring Tiffany told me of her 52 recos in 52 weeks and I just had to oblige. She is something special sensual, genuine and absolutely incredible. I have always been in awe in how special she made me feel as cynical and practical as I am about this process. She will be sorely missed and impossible to replace. Thanks for helping me through a hard time in my life. 2 shifts left folks, do yourselves a favour.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.