tiffany new to massage

Avg. of 12 Recommendations

I finally got to experience the lovely Tiffany, a year after meeting her at a cerb social last Feb. I should not have waited so long to see her but I was so happy that I did get the opportunity before she leaves the business. As many of you know Tiff is a Rockstar in the chat room! We will all miss Tiff but we are happy she has a plan and has stuck to it!

I am more of an SP guy but Tiffany showed how an MP session can be. The shower for two is an Aquarians dream. First kiss was in the reception area when I walked in....last kiss was in the reception area when I left. There was a whole lot of kissing between! The body slides were totally arousing. Tiffany really does enjoy her client time!

I wish you all the best Tiffany, I know you are moving on having learned a lot and made many new friends!

Peachka

Well I can't believe it's taken this long to get around to writing a recommendation for Tiffany. I have seen her several times and she is undoubtedly the best MA I have had the pleasure to meet!

It seems that most of the sessions were spent kissing her. I think it took until the 3 get together before she even gave me a massage! lol But no complaints!

Tiffany is such a charming and sweet lady and I adore her her dazzling smile (she's always smiling!) and super shapely legs. Oh yeah, and her cute little bum and tiny waist and...

I will definitely miss her now that she is retiring. Hopefully I will run into her again sometime in the future. My fingers are crossed...

Thanks Tiffany for being you! Best of luck in all your future endeavours.

xxxxxxxxxxOxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woody

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.