Introducing the "massage teaching" session...lol

Guest *l**e

So, here's a new one for me...

yesterday I had a very interesting time. A woman called me (not from here, I advertise other places too) and asked if I would willing to teach her husband how to give her a nice massage. Like many men, when he massaged her, he would awkwardly rub her shoulders and then go for sex!! lol She wanted to know if I would give him a few basic techniques,etc.

I figured, why not!!

So I went to their place, they were in their 30's, and both pretty good looking. She explained the how she likes her massage then got on my table. She wanted me to show him how to make the massage a little sexy, she got naked and hopped on the table totally nude with no apprehension.

He actually wasn't as bad as she described. He had obviously received enough massages that he kinda knew what to do, but I showed him a few techniques, etc and he caught on right away.

The lady was in total heaven, we were both working on her at once; he trying to mimic what I was doing. When we got to the point where we were each massaging one thigh/butt cheek, she really started to get happy. her legs opened a bit and you could visually see how wet she was getting. I stayed away from the prize, but he got real close and brushed her lips often.

When she turned over, her face was flushed and she was obviously totally turned on. We started massaging her breasts and then moved to her legs. By this time she was ready for more. I suggested they move to the bedroom to continue as it was obvious they were both ready to blow!! I packed and left very quickly!! lol

She emailed me afterwards stating that they had just had mind blowing sex and she thanked me profusely.

I would definitely do that again...it was super fun. I love this job!!

Just a quick note to let you know you are slowly but surely becoming one of my heroes...lol...

I've been around the massage scene in Ottawa for a decade now -- been on a bit of a break but back now.

Love your posts -- sounds like you are having a great time!!

Please keep us posted with your adventures....

Jay

Additional Comments:

Just a quick note to let you know you are slowly but surely becoming one of my heroes...lol...

I've been around the massage scene in Ottawa for a decade now -- been on a bit of a break but back now.

Love your posts -- sounds like you are having a great time!!

Please keep us posted with your adventures....

Jay

Guest *l**e

To be honest, I've just been noticing how quiet the boards have been these days and am trying to liven things up a bit. I'm glad people are enjoying my little adventures.

You obviously live right Il Re!

Great story. I'll bet she was wondering just who was doing the "brushing".

I used to offer MA's massages too, but these days they're turning it down, because they find that once they start receiving the massage, they quickly lose track of time, and the session goes overtime. They never charge extra of course, since they're receiving the service in this case, but obviously it interferes with schedules. It's much easier for indy MA's to receive a massage, but spa girls are more constrained for time.

• Like 1

One gets inspiration sometimes in the least likely places.

I understand that applications to RMT schools across the countries have taken an unprecedented leap and primarily from men who already hold successful careers and jobs.

Perhaps for your next entrepreneurial endeavor you can write this. I will preorder the first copy as I need some serious help in this field.

I love your posts!

Education2.png

Guest S***dst***
One gets inspiration sometimes in the least likely places.

I understand that applications to RMT schools across the countries have taken an unprecedented leap and primarily from men who already hold successful careers and jobs...

(barring any sarcasm intended)

If this is true they are in for a rude awakening. There is somewhat of a demand for RMT's in Ottawa...but mostly if you don't have a penis.

Unless you are willing to take out a huge loan and start your own business, which may or may not pick up/do well.

If this is true they are in for a rude awakening. There is somewhat of a demand for RMT's in Ottawa...but mostly if you don't have a penis.

Unless you are willing to take out a huge loan and start your own business, which may or may not pick up/do well.

If we're talking about guys who already have jobs and careers, they're quite possibly not interested in actually becoming a RMT. I'd consider being able to give a decent massage to be a useful life skill in its own right.

Of course, finding somewhere to learn that's actually compatible with having a current full-time job might be another matter entirely. I get the impression that becoming a RMT involves a significant amount of time and effort...

honestly i just want to be able to learn how to give a proper massage to please my lady friends. their eyes light up every time a massage is offered. every time my gf or ex gf wants a reward, it is always a nice long massage (just like every time I want a reward it's sex lol). I want to be able to do a good job on the massage, as I feel that I really have no idea what I am doing.

i keep telling myself that i will visit an MA and pay attention to what they do, but it's always too tough to remember lol since you are so distracted.

I don't want to be an RMT, I just want to learn how to give a decent massage to my partner. I think it's a skill that most guys would benefit from. In my experience, ladies love full body massages.

I, for one, would pay good money to go to such a seminar! What do you say Il Re?? Massage 101 session for Cerb members? I bet you can make pretty good money for half a day's work lol

Guest *l**e

I have actually done this in the past and would be willing to. You provide the lady (either your gf or hire one of the cerb girls) and pay me my hourly wage ($50/hr) and I'd be happy to show you some stuff.

I have actually done this in the past and would be willing to. You provide the lady (either your gf or hire one of the cerb girls) and pay me my hourly wage ($50/hr) and I'd be happy to show you some stuff.

Why do I think there might be some very happy cerb ladies in the future ... :)

This seems like it could be pretty easy to put together. All we'd need to do is get a few interested parties together, find a location, pay Il Re's fee, potentially pay one of the ladies a fee to be a 'model/test subject' and then he could teach us all his secrets. Or at least as much as he can in an hour or two.

BTW, Il Re, I'd love to hire you as a treat for my wife but I can't imagine how I'd broach the subject. Still pondering that one.

Guest *l**e

lol...I've had a couple guys get me for their wives. One of them was concerned about how to tell her who i was. He ended up just saying he heard a girl at work mention me so he got me for her as a gift. it worked well

As for a "teaching session", there are 2 ways to do this.

1. an individual hobbyist pays a lady for her time and then pays me for mine. I teach the dude how to massage her. (I did this once for a couple, I left when the massage was done, then they shagged like crazy). you could hire an SP for 2 hours, i teach for the first, then I leave and you as you wish for the second, for example.

2. a group of hobbyists pays the girl for her time and me for mine and we do a group teaching session.

Either way, I know a few ladies who would be happy to be the "subject" in this lesson.

I am intrigued by your proposals and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

:-D

---edit---

Holy crap! I'm a senior member already? Okay...I've only been posting for a few weeks...that's ridiculous.

I think Emily J is right....I post WAY too damn much!

Edited by mister_crufty
holy crap