Ellice Massage

Just wondering if anyone has been to the massage place on Ellice near Maryland advertises on CL , I phoned there and said extras are available but not much so im guessing H/J

Guest ***rgi*****9
Just wondering if anyone has been to the massage place on Ellice near Maryland advertises on CL , I phoned there and said extras are available but not much so im guessing H/J

Guess you need to toftt :confused0024:

I checked CL and couldn't find the ad you're talking about.

Hey fellow members after many pm i went looking for her ad on CL its gone, but its on Ki-------- website heading "relaxing massage" Hope this helps

Managed to find the add as described above. I had a nice relaxing masssage and was offerd a h/j. Advertised price does not include extra but no worrries she accepts tips. Place is at the back of a hair salon that I found clean and discrete. Nice looking (IMO) and very friendly East Indian Lady giving massages and she made you feel very comfortable.

Whatever you do, don't identify either the masseuse or the place by name or address. Apparently, the owner is not aware the lady provides HJs. It might just be wilful blindness, but please be careful what you say.

And, beware of PMs asking for info, especially from newbies or long time lurkers! Ignore them!

Whatever you do, don't identify either the masseuse or the place by name or address. Apparently, the owner is not aware the lady provides HJs. It might just be wilful blindness, but please be careful what you say.

And, beware of PMs asking for info, especially from newbies or long time lurkers! Ignore them!

Thankyou, Horndog this is good advice.

It's amazing how many newbies there are and others that have been on this form for years with little or no posts.

She's older but nice body, rates are in their posted ad (not her tip - you pay for massage at cash register). I didn't ask about touching so no idea.

Guest s*r***a**9

First off - don't ask me to pm you!!! If you want any further info, pm me.

Went for a visit this morning. Easy to get to. Parking in the back. Paid the advertised rate at the front desk and was taken into the back. Nice enough place for the area if town. East Indian lady was friendly. I'd say mid to late 30s. Massage was good. Extras were offered and some mutual touching was allowed.

I might repeat. Not sure. She offers a buy 6, get 1 free card. Lol

Has anyone been there lately?

I was there just before Christmas, and the lady doing the massage mentioned that she was going home for a bit. So far I haven't seen the add on kj.

She gave a pretty good massage, worth going back.

I was driving by the establishment just a couple days ago and did see a small sign in the window advertising massage availability. That's all I know.

May have to check it out soon,sounds pretty good..pardon my ignorance but I see CL listed a lot but don't know what that stands for..anyone help me out..

Guest s*r***a**9

Went back for the second time. Hadn't been there in months.

Still same lady giving massages. Another great time. :)

I would recommend. I would say better than Ness.

Went there last week.

I agree it's a lot better than Ness.

One thing I really like is she ueses her nails on my back.

Very lightly and not enough to do any damage or leave any marks of course.

Just the right amount of pressure to give me shivers and really get me going.

She does this with both hands from my shoulders all the way down to my ass.

So far no one else does this, that I have run across.

Always leave happy.