Ellice Massage

For her age, she definitely has a rocking body. Prefer my ladies a bit younger...although I love South Pt as well so I guess its not always a big deal. R gives a great massage, not a deep one like south Pt, but that nail thing she did was a unique thing, felt geat. For the price, South Pt still comes out on top for me. Havn't seen Karen forever...think I will have to visit her again next.

Posted via Mobile Device

Is she advertising anywhere? So far, I have not seen it since before she left on vacation in February.

If not, can I PM for contact info? It would be a drive into the city to see the contact info.

Thanks!

I know "r" is but sorry but whos Karen?

Additional Comments:

For her age, she definitely has a rocking body. Prefer my ladies a bit younger...although I love South Pt as well so I guess its not always a big deal. R gives a great massage, not a deep one like south Pt, but that nail thing she did was a unique thing, felt geat. For the price, South Pt still comes out on top for me. Havn't seen Karen forever...think I will have to visit her again next.

Posted via Mobile Device

I know who "R" is but sorry who is Karen?

Hey, I've been searching for this place but having absolutely no luck. Could anyone pm me info on it's whereabouts and whom I should ask for? (Preferably the East Indian lady that was mentioned)

Cheers

I know "r" is but sorry but whos Karen?

Additional Comments:

I know who "R" is but sorry who is Karen?

I believe the main girl at Spring Oriental goes by the name Karen.

Guest ry*****an

Looked up relaxation massage in ki...., and got someone else.

She was fillapina

Worked out of her house.

No he.

Can someone please give me phone number....by pm.

Thanks.

Additional Comments:

Looked up relaxation massage in ki...., and got someone else.

She was fillapina

Worked out of her house.

No he.

Can someone please give me phone number....by pm.

Thanks.

Search for "Ellice relaxing" on kj.

I went here last week and had the best happy ending massage I have had in a long time. I was quite impressed with her body. She had wonderful breasts for a slightly older gal. The mutual touching was much appreciated. I plan to go back. I fully expect to get to my 6th massage which they provide free. :)

Please be more discreet when reporting on legit studios. Her boss may be under the impression that it"s straight massage only, and indiscreet posts could cause problems for this nice, sweet lady.

Went to Ellice a short time ago and found a very good massage in a tiny, hot room with very loud music. Found out later that the walls are so thin that the customers outside can hear you and you can really hear them, therefore - the music in my ear. SP is very nice, mature and warms up after a couple of visits. Good talker and very friendly. Park in rear (no pun intended). Not crazy about the location or the entrance through a busy salon but a guy's gotta do ... Piotr.

Well did go and check it out! It was everything I expected..very nice massage, and good clean place. I will book again for sure!

I left happy

I finally was able to try this place and found the massage to be good, but a little light for me. She is to be working lots of hours now, and seemed a little tired. I will be trying this again to see if she does warm up more, and has more energy on another day. I left happy.

Nothing too special imo. Her body was decent but her face... massage was good. Not my kup o t but definitely something worth checking out

got a haircut, a good massage and then went to a nearby Vietnamese massage for a Pho hot soup! love this place!

Additional Comments:

i mean Vietnamese restaurant! got carried away!

For the life of me I cannot find where this place is or where to call to make an appointment? Could someone help me out please. Thanks.

• Like 1

Just a general plea to everyone to please keep this discussion as low key as possible. Any information other than what has been posted should probably go by PM.

Hi all the East Indian lady seems to be back..she even has an ad on K...--!!

back again to relax you

Hi,

I m back again from vacations and its time to relax yourself in a warm, aromatic, candle light cozy place.

my 5 years professional experience will help you to relax yourself.

you can reach me at..I am available 7 days a week just call or txt me for availablilty.

Just call....thanks.

The ad is from Jan.6 if ya want phone/text #'s..

Hi all the East Indian lady seems to be back..she even has an ad on K...--!!

back again to relax you

Hi,

I m back again from vacations and its time to relax yourself in a warm, aromatic, candle light cozy place.

my 5 years professional experience will help you to relax yourself.

you can reach me at..I am available 7 days a week just call or txt me for availablilty.

Just call....thanks.

The ad is from Jan.6 if ya want phone/text #'s..

How old is she and would you say she's attractive?