Krissy - Busty Beauty/Sensual Massage

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest a**m*s

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Does anyone have any recent recommendations on Krissy (imkrissy)? Planning to take a plunge with her the next time I'm in Ottawa. Thanks and PM me if you'd rather do it in private.

Posted via Mobile Device

Saw Krissy today for the first time. It was a last minute booking but she was very accommodating. When I got to the door I was instantly very happy about my decision to pay her a visit. She is definitely a busty beauty and looks just like her pictures. I really enjoyed the massage, as she wasn't afraid to go hard, as well the conversation was just as enjoyable. The finish was great and I left with a smile. I'm already planning my return trip! Cheers:-D

Wow! A second session with Krissy this morning (Thursday) and it was even better than the last. As the previous poster has said, she is a lovely lady and has very talented hands. She is quite expert at deep tissue massage and very adept at making my fantasy about my RMT come to life. Thanks Krissy for a great time today. Enjoy that upcoming trip we spoke of.

Thanks for these recommendations. She certainly looks good! Someone else I have to meet.

I am a total idiot

All I wanted was a massage so I called Krissy

I had no idea that she was so unbelievably beautiful

I spent the entire time getting a massage - which was great - but - oh my god - what an incredible beauty

She is absolutely stunning

This lady does have some mad skillz, GREAT massage, worked out all the knots and kept me relaxed throughout the whole session

She offered me a shower to start and turned on the water so that it would be warm, having Shower buddyz is so much fun

then we moved on to the massage She is really down to earth, and so much fun to talk to. We were laughing for most of the time I was there!

She's a real sweetheart gentlemen, highly recommend visiting her.

Repeat? several times now!

Krissy is a very special lady. Absolutely mesmerizing body that only a goddess could hope for. I have never met a woman who makes you feel as relaxed as she can. Your time with her will pass before you realize it`s almost over and you will wish you had booked for longer.

There is a very good reason why Krissy receives such positive reviews. I can't wait to meet up with her again.

if you like ridiculously large boobs on a skinny blonde woman, this is the girl for you. She's certainly friendly enough and I didn't feel rushed or uncomfortable.

It was really a very late night early morning last minute thing to be looking on LYLA. By chance I ran into Krissy on CL. We text we talked and I joined her at her friends place after midnight. She was borrowing the place for business that night. The woman's breasts , body, personality and smile are wonderful. She has a charming personality, we liked each other instantly so we ended up having a chatting session with me laying on my back and she sitting naked on my thighs caressing my chest while I am caressing her and admiring her awesome breasts and lovely smile. Every few minutes we were interrupted by her friend who needed something or other. These interruptions went on for virtually our entire session. We had to end this situation by a somewhat rushed mutual hand manipulation. She apologized for all the interruptions and promised to make it up to me when she's able to work from her own place next.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.