I went to this place, the one on William. Saw Ashley. No happy ending. Says is RMT but no receipt either?

What the hell?

Not going back. Went to go see an SP afterwards. At least there I know what I am getting.

Yes you will never get a HE from Ashely .. She is a RMT I know that for sure .. But her massage is not like a RMT at all she really lacks effort to give a good deep tissue style of massage .. But for just a nice relaxing massage she is fairly good for that .. She does make good conservation ..

If she is a RMT then why no receipt?

Honestly I don't know .. You would have to ask Simi the owner why she won't issue receipts , I agree if they advertise as a RMT . By all rights they should issue receipts to people who want or require them ,I know the Magic Spa is just a nail salon that offers massage but if you state you are a RMT they should operate as one

Or relaxation massage treatment ?

How about ... resembles manhood teasing..

Anyone else have an idea ?

LOL about the resembles manhood teasing

Guest ***nno**n***

There are certain guidelines and rules an RMT has to follow in order to be registered with blue cross.

Working in a place that is primarily a nail salon won't get you qualified.

Someone who is a certified RMT in this country wouldn't be working there.

Many people who are certified in other countries, including the USA will have to re-certify here before they can accept health insurance.

Canada has one of the most intensive and robust RMT programs (2 years) as opposed to 8-12 months in the US.

If someone can't issue a receipt, you should be questioning why if they say they are an RMT.

Just my thoughts.

Has anyone ever had a massage from simi the owner? my understanding is that she does a deep tissue massage...... last time I went there I felt like simi was offering either herself or ocean to me ...whatever I wanted... I chose Ocean not knowing who she was....

Has anyone ever had a massage from simi the owner? my understanding is that she does a deep tissue massage...... last time I went there I felt like simi was offering either herself or ocean to me ...whatever I wanted... I chose Ocean not knowing who she was....

In all the times I have gone she has never offered her Own services for massage but then again I have never asked if she would .. Might have to ask next time I go .. But I have talked to her husband a lot so it might seem a little weird for me

• Like 1

I have had a massage from simi. Very good relaxation massage. Sensual with some teasing, but that was as far as it goes. I did not push it.

• Like 2

It's called multi-tasking.

Everyone does it.

Brain surgeons , school bus drivers,

Bomb disposal personnel, airline pilot.

But seriously it's rude and shows a lack interest in the session.

Sur at south point is really bad at this.

Also she always has the phone on

speaker . So when you call I hear your name, the time

you want to book and what you would like her to do to you.

And anything else you have said to her.

Edited by DwayneR
Spelling

Was so confused by this thread for a while and just to confirm magic spa is Simi Magic spa. two locations currently. Has anyone checked out ashley on williams? whats your opinion please and thanks

It's been a while since I've been there. Used to go at least once a week rotating with the same 2 girls. Any one had any recent luck?

Would be great to have more info on the new ladies. Will check them out when I can get back.

I was told that the William Street location is closed. She has closed it before during slow times. The William location is more convenient to most but the owner is usually at the St Anne location which is way busier.

Some of the previous attendants have left,, a few started their own massage business as independents (such as Rona) and some have completed classes they were enrolled in and found employment in the field they were being trained in ... in the health field mostly. Seems that a lot of the attendants are concerned about being caught by the boss if they do something they shouldn't. The William location did not have the owner there as much. Miss that place. ;-)