Interest in fetishes and stap-on play

Guest F***tyF**rari

I have been enjoying fetishes and other kinky stuff more an more in my personal like lately and was hoping to find out from some of the guys any type of kinky stuff they may be interested in an SP offering. The more common prostate, strap-on, selling panties, and foot fetishes are ones I can already think to offer. But I need a little more help!

Feel free to PM me the info if you would rather not have people see it on here, but please bump the thread if you do :)

i have been enjoying fetishes and other kinky stuff more an more in my personal like lately and was hoping to find out from some of the guys any type of kinky stuff they may be interested in an sp offering. The more common prostate, strap-on, selling panties, and foot fetishes are ones i can already think to offer. but i need a little more help!

feel free to pm me the info if you would rather not have people see it on here, but please bump the thread if you do :)

Squirting!!!!!!

• Like 1

Is squirting a fetish? I tend to do that a lot anyway ;)

I would say it is, a fetish is something that someone has a special interest in/desire for or love of and I have met quite a few men who ask if I can squirt because it really turns them on, I can't or don't know how to, lol, so I'd say you are special and should market your special ability as there are many who would love to experience that-best of luck

Guest F***tyF**rari

Thanks, I never really thought about it. Always considered it normal, im glad I know now :)

Guest F***tyF**rari

That is actually a really hot Idea, hmmm must find someone who wants this done.

This is the most amazing profession EVER! You can explore whatever you like and someone is always up for trying new hot and erotic things! Have fun and be as wild and freaky as your heart desires, even more so than you would have ever imagined. Enjoy and let yourself go, have fun, stay safe and EXPLORE!!!

Big Hugs,

Lexy

• Like 1

That is actually a really hot Idea, hmmm must find someone who wants this done.

I have done it, enjoyed it and recommend it!

I'm up for snowballing! (just don't brush/floss soon before

accepting another's fluid in your mouth, or if you have canker

sores or healing oral wounds...rinse soon after with

alcohol based mouthwash)

Guest F***tyF**rari
I'm up for snowballing! (just don't brush/floss soon before

accepting another's fluid in your mouth, or if you have canker

sores or healing oral wounds...rinse soon after with

alcohol based mouthwash)

I would never consider even seeing a client, or anyone else sexually, with a canker anyway. I am too cautious with things like open wounds to do that.

I really didn't expect so much interest in snowballing. I wonder if I could find a small group of guys that might be ok with being snowballed with a different guys load...for some reason I find that even hotter.

I wonder if I could find a small group of guys that might be ok with being snowballed with a different guys load...for some reason I find that even hotter.

Okay, I fold. Good luck guys! :D

kenny-rogers-gambler.jpg

But that got me thinking about 2 or more ladies squirting in my face.

But I suppose it would be rare for two women to squirt at the same

time. Nonetheless, MMMMMMMMM!

• Like 1

Guest F***tyF**rari
Okay, I fold. Good luck guys! :D

Lol, it is not the only time I would do it :P

Guest F***tyF**rari

I will have to cum up with some kind of party idea so that I can make that happen.

Guest F***tyF**rari
If your gonna get a couple of guys together you might as well do some forced bi and lots of ballbusting

I think that may be a little too niche for most guys. I would totally be up for doing it, but I don't think enough guys would be interested.

Feisty, if only I had seen your first snowballing comment before I saw you last week - it would have been the perfect opportunity! I've done it before and enjoyed it.

Your "group of guys" comment made me wriggle in my chair - I could potentially be talked into that. ;) Or ordered into it, if it comes to it, that "forced bi" suggestion revs my engine! Not the ball-busting, though...

• Like 1

Snowballing another guys load...sounds hot to me!!

Does it? Sounds hot to me also.. Perhaps a snowball" party is in order here in Halifax lol..

• Like 1

Guest F***tyF**rari

Well then. Look for my ad in new year ;-) I'm going to be hosting a standard poly party, as well as another more extreme party with snowballing and maybe some forced bi if there is enough interest.

Let's Bump This Thread! 😉... "Fetishes Are More Common" Than One Would Think. 

Always Be Yourself.. No Matter What... There's No Other Way To Be... Except Yourself 😘 

Katie xoxo's 💋

I have to say just last night my SO used a pocket rocket while playing with my wedding tackle... Sweet jesus it was amazing.  I nearly gave myself a facial lol  First time I enjoyed an HJ from someone else in a long time lol hahahaha 

She is a bit reserved so its nice to see her opening up and trying new things! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, harboursmoke said:

Sweet jesus it was amazing.  I nearly gave myself a facial lol  First time I enjoyed an HJ from

Lmfao, A Facial Ah... Close Your Eyes... That Shit Stings. Hahaha. 

Its Nice To Hear, Couples Having a Great Time in the Playroom...😏 

xoxo's 💋