I hope she comes back, she was the best !!!!! She always went that extra mile and really cared about other people.

• Like 1

She's great and I hope she comes back too!

But there are other lovely ladies out there that give great massages and it is fun searching!

She is coming back Awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!! She Is The Best, and Great Rates its just like going to visit a good friend, no clock watching, Truly the Best Halifax has ever seen.

I can't see her heading back to Halifax. She had mentioned it was getting difficult keeping this part of her life hidden. People had started to recognize her as Miss Voyeur and that was something she didn't want.

I'm a former client of her's, and we still keep in touch.

She retired over a year ago and moved out of province.

Obviously I am not the only one who misses her exceptional service and friendly conversation! Have not found a replacement -- not even close.

Guest h***yto***2

Try Katherine for massage. You'll be more than close.

I'm a former client of her's, and we still keep in touch.

She retired over a year ago and moved out of province.

Obviously I am not the only one who misses her exceptional service and friendly conversation! Have not found a replacement -- not even close.

Guest d*k***

She was fantastic...had a close relationship with her and saw her many , many times.....too bad she moved away....I think BC....I hope she's well

We all miss her, lets hope someday she comes back, I seen her many times, a true friend, a very kind person who really cared about people.

She is still trying to get settled and I'm sure once she does she'll be on here more. I was fortunate to see her on my visit to Halifax and as usual we both had an amazing time. I'm missing her already and can only hope to see her again some day.

Guest d*k***

She seems to be in a transition period...saw her couple of times...still enjoying our time together...I hope things will get settled and she'll continue with the business on a more permanent basis.