"Index of Human Sexuality": a Wiki Inspired Game

Wikipedia has an "Index of Human Sexuality" with hundreds of entries related to sex, gender, and sexuality.

For this game, pick something you've never heard of (hopefully something absurd sounding) and describe it here while linking to the article. Perhaps we'll all learn something, and hopefully we'll all laugh a little bit. There are hundreds of entries, perhaps even thousands? There is no obligation to go through this in alphabetical order! Be inspired by the letter of your choosing.

I'll start. I had no idea what "sanky-panky" referred to. I know now ;) The term refers to a male sex worker in the Domincan Republic that solicits on beaches!

I have to ask... what were you actually looking for? :)

Anyway, I randomly selected vorarephilia, and now wish I hadn't. Although I suppose learning something new is never a bad thing...

a paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of eating, or being eaten by, someone or something. The fantasy may sometimes involve the victim being swallowed dead or alive, and may or may not include digestion. Since the fetish generally cannot be carried out in real life, it is enjoyed through pictures, stories, videos, and video games

Unfortunately that makes me think of Armin Meiwes, who took it beyond fantasy...

Erotomania

My guess is that is has something to do with a sex addiction, or nymph like symptons.

Actual meaning:

Erotomania is a type of delusion in which the affected person believes that another person, usually a stranger, high-status or famous person, is in love with him or her. [/Quote]

Koro: A man's belief that his penis is slowly and irrevocably shrinking to nothingness. While physical examination reveals that there is no shrinkage, the belief is strong enough that it inspires some men to take preventative measures that can end up harming themselves!

Witches and evil fox spirits are often to blame.

Koro

I have to ask... what were you actually looking for? :)

I was actually trying to think of a good thread for CERB. I input "topics related to sex, gender, and sexuality" in google and the index showed up ;) I wanted to post about something which hadn't been discussed yet, which at this point, is almost impossible! There's a wealth of knowledge here already.

Erotomania

Many Twilight fans suffer from this...

Koro: A man's belief that his penis is slowly and irrevocably shrinking to nothingness. While physical examination reveals that there is no shrinkage, the belief is strong enough that it inspires some men to take preventative measures that can end up harming themselves!

Witches and evil fox spirits are often to blame.

Koro

Now that's interesting!

Boy Butter: a brand of water-soluble personal male lubricant. Why male specifically? I have no idea.

Well i'm going to have to stray a little bit from the objective here but it will make sense! somewhat .. havent had my coffee yet :)...

As I browse the list down .. the one that caught my eye first is ....

"Debaggging" : I thought of something along the line of "Tea Bagging" .. and when the women get upset she bite it off or something... LOL!

Anyhow... I learnt its not that haha :D ... --phew--

Debagging - "(the formal name used in Britain, especially historically at the University of Oxford and Cambridge in England, and derived from "Oxford bags", a loose-fitting baggy form of trousers), or pantsing (the American word for the act), also known as de-pantsing,[1] is the pulling down of a person's trousers against their wishes, typically as a practical joke, but in other instances as a sexual fetish. The most common method is to sneak up behind the intended victim, grab the trousers waistband, and apply a quick downward tug before the victim is aware of the debagger's presence. Sometimes, the trousers are completely removed, and perhaps left somewhere embarrassing to reclaim."

And a little fyi for Tea-baggging :) "To tea bag is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth of a sexual partner or onto the face or head of another person. The practice resembles dipping a tea bag into a cup of tea when it is done in a repeated in-and-out motion. As a form of non-penetrative sex, it can be done for its own enjoyment or as foreplay."

Now I shall go find myself some coffee before i proceed with the day.

I couldn't help but explore "Instruction and Advice for the Young Bride"

Published in 1894, the wife of a pastor wrote this missive to discourage young brides from partaking in sex with their new beaus.

Some choice quotes:

One cardinal rule of marriage should never be forgotten: GIVE LITTLE,

GIVE SELDOM, AND ABOVE ALL, GIVE GRUDGINGLY. Otherwise what could

have been a proper marriage could become an orgy of sexual lust.

While sex is at best revolting and at worse rather painful, it has to be

endured, and has been by women since the beginning of time

Clever wives are ever on the alert for new and better methods of

denying and discouraging the amorous overtures of the husband.

The full text of the treatise can be found here.