how to handle old reviews?

I am just curious about how you would handle this? You see a lady everything is fantastic then you write a review and you and the lady enjoy it. Weeks turn into months etc... Out of the blue someone sends BS to the lady about you and she never wants to see you again, should you delete the review?

WOW, that sucks !

Well, in all honesty, I think that if at the time of the review you had a good time, that should still stay. You may want to add a comment like, "pm me for updates" where you could explain what happened (at least what you know !)

As to a lady you have seen often accepting BS at face value without even asking you directly ? well, there are many words that come to mind, but none too flattering. I myself have had this happen and I left the original review, as other members saw the lady in question and had a good time. I guess, it may have been an excuse to get rid of "old" clients and allow the sp to make changes (price, name, location, services, I don't know..).

Not a very good way to maintain regular clients, but hey, I guess some ladies like variety and some excitement (uncertainty) in their lives.

Hang in there bud, you know you are better then that.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

I am just curious about how you would handle this? You see a lady everything is fantastic then you write a review and you and the lady enjoy it. Weeks turn into months etc... Out of the blue someone sends BS to the lady about you and she never wants to see you again, should you delete the review?

I would like to add two more scenarios to your thread dummpy for discussion please and thanks.

1: You see someone, post a review about the time spent and of course throw in a few acronyms like YMMV - but then weeks or months later the same person has altered the menu for EVERYONE and what was a GFE is now pretty mechanical, Does one leave the initial GFE review, update it or delete it?

2: Provider has a board presence and retires. Should the mod delete the recommendation, photo albums, and all of the retired provider's posts? Or - just delete the albums and leave the rest?

In your own situation above dummpy, I think it kind of harsh the lady in question would not listen to your side of the story especially if you've seen her and already had a great time. Of course everyone has their way of screening us clients so it is easier to understand and accept if a provider you have not seen says "I'm not interested in seeing you".

Thanks for letting me add the other two scenarios to your thread as opposed to starting another to discuss a similar topic.

Guest Ou**or**n

To me you need to ask yourself - would you still recommend her to the rest of us here on the board. If the answer is no, then I wouldn't have issue if you deleted the recommendation. If the answer is still yes then you should leave the recommendation.

They are not reviews here, they are recommendations. If nothing nice can be said, say nothing but remove your recommendation.

And thanks for your sharing some what you've been going through here on the board in this post and others this weekend. It has opened my eyes a bit.

1: You see someone, post a review about the time spent and of course throw in a few acronyms like YMMV - but then weeks or months later the same person has altered the menu for EVERYONE and what was a GFE is now pretty mechanical, Does one leave the initial GFE review, update it or delete it?

2: Provider has a board presence and retires. Should the mod delete the recommendation, photo albums, and all of the retired provider's posts? Or - just delete the albums and leave the rest?

I have had scenario 1 and have deleted my post, the lady after a few visits was just really on the first time and subsequent times was very poor or her circumstances changed dramatically. We all make mistakes and sometimes the first experience is not followed up well. A classic example I went and saw an SP and it blew my mind, I went back a few days later and she had lots of drugs and partying going on at her place, this was not my first impression of her and I would never recommended such a scenario so I immediately deleted the recommendation.

In the second instance I know several ladies who are retired and they love coming back every once in a while and seeing the reviews I think this is fine unless the lady requests it be deleted.

Many thanks as always for indulging dummpy. Hopefully more members continue to weigh in on this topic.

I have had scenario 1 and have deleted my post, the lady after a few visits was just really on the first time and subsequent times was very poor or her circumstances changed dramatically. We all make mistakes and sometimes the first experience is not followed up well. A classic example I went and saw an SP and it blew my mind, I went back a few days later and she had lots of drugs and partying going on at her place, this was not my first impression of her and I would never recommended such a scenario so I immediately deleted the recommendation.

In the second instance I know several ladies who are retired and they love coming back every once in a while and seeing the reviews I think this is fine unless the lady requests it be deleted.

8-)I use to recommend some one on here, but became uncomfortable recommending her so I withdrew the good review and just left it at that.

To me I only give reviews to exceptional people.

And yes personality is a big issue with me.

I went to see someone on here who had great reviews and she wasn't for me.

She was rush service she didn't provide evrything I requested, which I told her was a must.

YMMV is very true!:grin:

I was overly sad to read about stuff this like this going on, especially here.

Akhenaton & OutForFun both make good points.

It worries me more that ladies are accepting BS info on clients from other clients. I can't imagine having faith in anything a client said about another client... from another provider is one thing, but another client?

They would lose any and all credibility in my mind, not to mention the option of making a booking with me.

I don't find that kind of drama appealing from anyone, least of all a man.

My only concern would be if maybe the lady in question is just making excuses?

I think there are probably a number of reasons a recommendation should be pulled (B&S, Scamming, ect) ... this could be one of them, bad client care maybe?

I would agree that if someone no longer felt like he should recommend me, he should pull his recommendation. That way anyone who did see me would be deciding for themselves and not based on something you said but would no longer agree with.

That way (at least here) you're not in the position to have to disagree with something positive you may have said.

-Nai

• Like 1

From a ladies perpective:

I think that if you enjoyed your time spent with the SP, then the recommendation should be kept. If the SP all of a sudden turned to drugs and what not I could understand removing it. I don't think a post needs to be made telling the members what you did and why though. Be discreet.

In regards to Dummpy and others who may have been cut off from SP's. Its unfortunate that the bad emails were going around, it really turns the mood ugly. However, sometimes the chemistry disappears, or the SP doesn't feel comfortable. I don't think a personal attack should be made on that particular SP. I myself have denied clients from rebooking after only one visit, as I felt uncomfortable or other issues. I'm polite and honest. Not mean or malious. I want to enjoy my "extra cirricular" activities and ensure I give a great date. However sometimes because we are human we do have bad days. ;(

• Like 2

Guest i***k***

I think a rec is a specific point in time... when I read one I look at the date and take that into consideration. It's my personal opinion that if you write one just leave it up. Sorry to hear you're having issues Dummpy...

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think deleting the reveiw is fair as you did have a good time with her when you seen her. Sad though how people believe everything they hear but that has nothing to do with the time you spent together.

People should believe what they know and not what they hear...kisses

I don't think deleting the reveiw is fair as you did have a good time with her when you seen her. Sad though how people believe everything they hear but that has nothing to do with the time you spent together.

People should believe what they know and not what they hear...kisses

thanks Emma,

Part of my dilemma is "a lot" of members that are regulars of the ladies are saying that if the SP's see me they will NOT visit them? I laughed at the idea at first but it has come up a few times. So if being associate with me is causing them a lose in business than the review is counter productive don't you think?

Maybe the members that have issue with seeing a lady that I have seen can chime in here? I am not sure what it is about me that scares you away? Trust me if I am carrying a horrible disease than the entire SP population is already heavily infected! They will not love you less because they have seen me. And they probably have already seen me and the damage is done

I will be creating the Dummpy Blog and it will be an expose of the ridiculous BS, I am gathering steam with my research and the A-H's will be exposed very soon, you will be surprised who among us is up to their necks in it. As time goes on this blog will be in a similar style to the CK blog but instead of exposing Bait and Switch and shifty operators it will be dedicated to exposing email BS'ers and smear campaigns right in our own back yard!

Unless there is a compelling reason to keep subjecting the ladies to discrimination because they have seen me I will delete my posts in the recommendation area. I would not want to taint their honor anymore than it already has been.

thanks Emma,

Part of my dilemma is "a lot" of members that are regulars of the ladies are saying that if the SP's see me they will NOT visit them? I laughed at the idea at first but it has come up a few times. So if being associate with me is causing them a lose in business than the review is counter productive don't you think?

Maybe the members that have issue with seeing a lady that I have seen can chime in here? I am not sure what it is about me that scares you away? Trust me if I am carrying a horrible disease than the entire SP population is already heavily infected! They will not love you less because they have seen me. And they probably have already seen me and the damage is done

I will be creating the Dummpy Blog and it will be an expose of the ridiculous BS, I am gathering steam with my research and the A-H's will be exposed very soon, you will be surprised who among us is up to their necks in it. As time goes on this blog will be in a similar style to the CK blog but instead of exposing Bait and Switch and shifty operators it will be dedicated to exposing email BS'ers and smear campaigns right in our own back yard!

Unless there is a compelling reason to keep subjecting the ladies to discrimination because they have seen me I will delete my posts in the recommendation area. I would not want to taint their honor anymore than it already has been.

I guess thats why i'm so busy ...lol...because i have't seen you as a client...lmao...sorry bad joke...

kisses

You have got to be kidding ?!

People don't want to see an SP if they have seen you ? unless there is a health issue, I'm not sure what that has to so with anything. To those (again, except for a GENUINE health issue, not hersay, or suppositions ) who don't want to see an sp if they have seen xxx, I hope you never find out your hot GF was with xx2 before you, that would really ruin things for you.

If you have heard this from different sources, and there is no thruth to the "bs" being spread, then I guess you have joined the unfortunate club of thos being splaterred by god knows who (there have been a few, Pistol Pete included, recently ), is buisiness that bad, and "client competition" for sps that fierce that we need to come down to this ?

This is sad indeed. I hope it gets resolved appropriately for the situation.

thanks Emma,

I guess thats why i'm so busy ...lol...because i have't seen you as a client...lmao...sorry bad joke...

kisses

:) you are welcome !

When I am visiting the lovely ladies, in my little mind, none of you other men exist. It's all about me! Saves on drama :P

Well, except for 'luki :)

When I am visiting the lovely ladies, in my little mind, none of you other men exist. It's all about me! Saves on drama :P

Well, except for 'luki :)

Well I would hope the lady is the only person on your mind, unless you swing the other way8) (only kidding)

Dummpy,

I have read everything on this thread so far, and very much agree with both Ava and Emma. If when you saw that SP you great enjoyed yourselves, then I would not delelte the post. There's really no point, the both of you had a good time together at that time, and that's really all that matters.

As for the member who is spreading rumours, they will screw up and expose themsleves. It is very rare that someone acting in that manner doesn't slip up and make a mistake.

Good lord, I can't believe someone would actually take the time to start an email campaign to stop SPs from seeing a particular client, sounds like someone is a touch obsessive and has far too much time on their hands. As for deleting recos, if you feel that your reco is hurting the ladies business, or she feels that way due to this foolish rumour campaign you speak of, then it makes sense, but perhaps you should save the reco so that if/when the other situation is dealt with you can put it back up and allow everyone to learn about the SP again

i'm sure if your reco's are really hurting the ladies Dump then they could ask to have them removed. I know one dude here that gave me one and took it back was a good thing for me...lmao.if he didn't remove it i would have asked to have it removed...

This is all very disconcerting to me.

If someone were to try to pressure me to see him, or to threaten not to see me, because of their presumptions about someone I may have entertained and what we may have done if or when that purported meeting occurred... well, that's not a client I would care to accept!

I turn away more potential clients than I see. I meet with those whom I choose for many reasons including having interests in common and compatible styles. I turn down prospective clients when I feel we're not likely to be comfortable together, or when we have very different needs or expectations. Hearsay has no influence with me unless it comes from another woman whose personal safety has been violated.

In other words, what one man may say about another carries little weight with me. That men engage in pissing contests and try to claim territory or proprietary rights just seems to be how they entertain each other. :smile:

I am deeply ambivalent about reviews and recommendations. Most of my clients wouldn't dream of writing about the time they spend with me, nor do they want to read the salacious details others might write about encounters they've had, or claim to have had, with me. Their privacy is critically important to them, and to me. As a result, there are very few reviews about me anywhere. A couple of those that can be found were written by people who have never met me.

But, in response to your original query, Dummpy, I think that you should let your original recommendation stand. You felt you got good service from the provider. That doesn't obligate her to see you again, though. If someone asks you privately about the SP, say what you think. Time passes, we all change, what works today may not go so well in a few months, and what's not so great right now can improve beyond measure in time, too.

With the conditions as they are, the rec would probably be better to be removed. It's fucking ridiculous that your name being associated to having been with a girl is causing her grief but, since that is the case, removal could be the best thing to do. Only problem is, if you were the one that started the thread and people posted other glowing reports afterwards, I'm assuming that the whole thread would be toast? Maybe ask the SP what she wants in that case.

I agree with some of the other points made about removing a rec where someone has gone back and had less than memorable experiences. We always preach YMMV, but the best girls are the ones that are consistent. If you had a good experience initially and things went downhill after that, I don't think that is someone who will provide decent service often enough. If I like someone enough to see them again, the service and exp. almost always gets better.

You have got to be kidding ?!

People don't want to see an SP if they have seen you ?

If you have heard this from different sources, and there is no thruth to the "bs" being spread, then I guess you have joined the unfortunate club of thos being splaterred by god knows who (there have been a few, Pistol Pete included, recently ), is buisiness that bad, and "client competition" for sps that fierce that we need to come down to this ?

This is sad indeed. I hope it gets resolved appropriately for the situation.

After reviewing this thread and others that were along the same lines of this thread starter,it is not a joke. It seems to me that the last smear campaign against myself and CK is now put to bed....I frigging well hope so.

Us hobbiest(that were/had/have been targeted) over the years have spent a great deal of time, have made great relationships with ladies, (I for one have treated all of them exceptional well all the time).

The dollar figure for me does not even come into play in all this BS, it is the human side of the issue where some act like complete jerks for one reason or another.

So to answer your question- YUP PRETTY FUCKING WELL SUMS IT UP..I THINK. Or there is a simple jealousy factor involved.

"is buisiness that bad, and "client competition" for sps that fierce that we need to come down to this ?

With the conditions as they are, the rec would probably be better to be removed. It's fucking ridiculous that your name being associated to having been with a girl is causing her grief but, since that is the case, removal could be the best thing to do. Only problem is, if you were the one that started the thread and people posted other glowing reports afterwards, I'm assuming that the whole thread would be toast

Agree probably better to be removed...quite possible the whole thread could be toast...but that's way things go sometimes.

Dummpy, you're a gem and I'm sorry this BS is going around.

If anything comes my way about you, I'll foward it on to the Mod.

As to the rec, if it was valid at the time, I say leave it up.