New profile feature and profile customization

My questions relates to this thread posted by MOD. There's a new feature on the profile page that allows people to add a description of themselves on their CERB profile.

I was wondering if it was possible for MOD to add that feature in the customization as well (i.e. when you customize your profile). I simply want to change the font colour but can't seem to access it in my profile settings. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right spot?

Thanks,

Nat

Guest S*rca****sid

Did you look under User CP and Customize Profile? There you can change the colour of your text in your profile.

Did you look under User CP and Customize Profile? There you can change the colour of your text in your profile.

Yes, but I can't seem to find the place where I can customize the new profile feature. Everything else on my profile page is customized... :)

Guest S*rca****sid
Yes, but I can't seem to find the place where I can customize the new profile feature. Everything else on my profile page is customized... :)

Oh sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were referring to the text in your profile.

I will see what I can do but it currently does not have any customization options. I should be able to add something to allow it but not 100% sure yet how easy/difficult that will be...

Unfortunately I see no easy way to do this. I will add it to the wish list for a future upgrade.

Crap! I was over thinking it (Trying to add a NEW customizable field) I just forced it to use the existing text color field so it matches the custom profiles.

Does that work??

• Like 2

Crap! I was over thinking it (Trying to add a NEW customizable field) I just forced it to use the existing text color field so it matches the custom profiles.

Does that work??

Thanks so much MOD!

Is there any way to allow BBCode elements in this "Profile Welcome Message" field? So we can customize more, add links, etc.

Just curious. Please & thanks. :)