Emma Alexandra

I saw Emma during her last visit. I had heard of her before of course. Emma is originally from Nova Scotia but professionally speaking she is hardly a local girl, having earned an international reputation in the world's major cities. She advertises as a mature busty lover, which is very understated for a woman of Emma's intensity.

The first thing you notice is her face. Mature, yes, with long, flowing blond hair and gorgeous features. Her smile almost holds your gaze but her breasts are just too tempting--big, obviously firm and perfectly packaged with her nipples almost peeking out from above her bra. Emma doesn't dress like she's about to walk on stage at a club, at least she didn't with me, but you certainly wouldn't mistake her for a high school teacher. Dark sexy nylons with a dress that was just above the knees and hugged her curves, it made quite an impression while hinting at a conservatism which I knew damn well, and discovered soon enough, just wasn't there.

There were the usual pleasantries to begin but not a lot of talk. Emma seemed eager to get started, staying close and focused, almost shy. Gentle hugs and LFK to start. I had her kneel on the bed in front of me as I pulled down her dress and removed her bra. Her breasts really are perfect! Big, firm and just perfect! Her nipples stand out anyway, but they get really hard when you nip them between your fingers or your teeth. Remember to take a breath though because Emma likes to run her fingers through your hair and then grab on and pull you in tight. "Oh my fuck!" you hear as you feel her shudder.

Emma is intense, responsive and orgasmic! She is such a joy to explore, to lay her on her back and feel her tremble as you become thoroughly familiar with her amazing body. She is also not the least bit shy in telling you what she likes and does not hold back her words and cries of appreciation. Neither does she hold back in her reciprocation. You may start off thinking you'd like to lie there and relax but I just can't imagine that happening until you're done and she wipes the sweat from your body and cuddles in beside you.

After an hour or so we took a little break to catch our breath and get something to drink. The conversation that followed was fun and engaging. Emma is fascinating on so many levels. She has an especially wonderful understanding of pleasure that most people don't have, likely the result of a strong personality, sharp intellect, and lots of experience. As she told me, there's not much she hasn't done.

Almost before I realized what was happening she was beneath me in what started as a gentle missionary. I savoured the soft kisses, quiet whispers and careful caresses for a very long time. It built slowly. I could see it growing in her eyes until I was up on my hands with her finger nails digging into my back as her uncensored and unrestrained cries once again reverberated around the room.

Don't forget to hold your breath . . .

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

She is totally awesome!! Both of my encounters with her have been nothing short of amazing!! Hoping see her again soon! And if you read this Emma, bring your friend along again....

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.