Miss Athana "I'll do you for FREE" thread

Ladies;

I'm starting this thread to post my favorite "hunks" that I would do for FREE

Feel free to post your "dream boys"... hmmmm!

Boy... would I just jump all over this one

MR. Paul Walker

paulwalker8.jpg

Greg Pritchard (Britain's got talent)

greg.jpg

Do him for free? I would pay him ;)

How many guys are pondering a makeover, to look like this guy :wink:

Greg Pritchard (Britain's got talent)

greg.jpg

Do him for free? I would pay him ;)

YES. And that adorable accent! Yum. Honestly, a man with an accent can get me to do practically anything.

I also must add Johnny Depp. I've loved that hottie since I was 12.

Here Erin ... for you..... and me also :wink:

He's fre...king HOT :mrgreen:

2585.jpg

Kisses;

Athana xxx

ME TOO GIRLS! Ive had a crush on this one 4ever, one of my fav's!

ME TOO GIRLS! Ive had a crush on this one 4ever, one of my fav's!

Those eyes, that mouth! Stop me I'm having hot flashes! LOL

Is it just me or Brad Pitt is starting to look like an average guy in expensive clothing?

brad_pitt_7.jpg

Angie ruined him :)

Yeah, I'd have to agree. He's lost his boyish charm and now just looks tired. And really, who wouldn't be with, what is it, six kids now?

I wanted to add Vin Diesel. Ive had the biggest crush on him for the longest time, but I relized I have no clue how to add pics here :(

He is one I would do over and over again thoes eyes mmm...his voice is so sexy too!

I wanted to add Vin Diesel. Ive had the biggest crush on him for the longest time, but I relized I have no clue how to add pics here :(

Fixed it for you.

Just find a picture on the net and use the "insert image" icon above the text area. Make sure you change your options to "enhanced interface - Full WYSIWYG"

Vin%20Diesel.jpg

I wanted to add Vin Diesel. Ive had the biggest crush on him for the longest time.

My fav, who's also a red-head, also has a big thing for Vin Diesel. I can see a trend developing. 8-)

Saw Brad on that Holmes in New Orleans special, I have to say that I agree, still very sexy but seems less GQ than before...

I add my sexy to the running- Jason Spezza, a local hottie... Free massage and who knows what else I would do for this sexy specimen!

455925863_4b15908fe7.jpg?v=0

My fav, who's also a red-head, also has a big thing for Vin Diesel. I can see a trend developing. 8-)

Hey YS, you pretend to be Vin and I'll pretend to be Johnny, and all the others guys can pick another character. ;-)

Fixed it for you.

Just find a picture on the net and use the "insert image" icon above the text area. Make sure you change your options to "enhanced interface - Full WYSIWYG"

Vin%20Diesel.jpg

Thanks for telling me how to do it :) and a even bigger thank-you for posting his pic..I will be here staring at it all day if anyone needs me :P (kidding)

lol YoungStud that is too funny. I guess us redheads have the same great taste in men ;)

Yeah, I'd have to agree. He's lost his boyish charm and now just looks tired. And really, who wouldn't be with, what is it, six kids now?

Angelina sucked the life out of him :)

Not in a good way....

A bit stereotypical, I'll admit, and he's nearly 80, but I do sort of specialize in older men! So.... Sean Connery, that accent, the eyes.... Oh, yes!

sean_home.gif

• Like 1

Ok..I may get laughed at:oops: and many will not know who this is, but I'm "TEAM EDWARD".....I drip when I look at him.....dont have time to post a pic...for thos that do not know what "team edward" means..wake up and read the twighlight series..lol!

EDWARD CULLEN- IN THE SERIES AND MOVIE(S)

ROBERT PATTISON, HISN REAL NAME..MY SEXY BABE!

iF SOMEONE COULD ASSIST WITH A IC...PREFERRABLY ONE FROM THE MOVIE AS HE IS WAAAY HOTTER IN CHRACTER THEN OUT....GOTTA TUN NOW, CURRENTLY TOURING THE PRAIRIES!

god I tried to find the insert pic but alas no luck..here is a pic i found quickly although it's not tjhe best.....there are a few others on the right hand side.....

http://www.polyvore.com/edward_cullen_image_ugotitbad001_on/thing?id=2624944

I would do Tom Beringer for free ... I love his sexy eyes and lips ... Yummy! His sexy face just screams "Jump on top and fuck me!"1205936582431_2292749_1Tom-Berenger-mif_290_210.jpg