Local girls worth seeing

I've always had a good time with Miss Kitty and Roxy too

I saw miss kitty a while ago and according to the rules of this board I can't comment.

Thank you very much for the compliments! Hopefully I will get some spare time soon and can create some new special and erotic moments :) keep an eye out on cerb for my availability xo

will do!!!

Just saw this lady. Don't know why she ever retired. An absolutely amazing time.

Right from the time I walked in to the time I left, an incredible experience. Her massage was amazing, and everything that came after and in between was equally amazing. Well worth the trip!!!!!

Good point; but my question is subjective and was hoping to hear opinions on some hot ladies in Winnipeg. Hot, for me, is a tall (5'6 +) brunette, slim with nice boobs.

However, I kinda like em all!

Guest drhot69

Visiting or local? It's like the difference between imported and domestic wine.

Emily leaves me craving more

Angelina Develin soothes my whole world

An Indie named Kat, whom I have sadly lost touch with, has been my favorite by far. if anyone knows her contact info. Please let me know as she is special

I can't put these wonderful ladies in any order as they are so incredibly talented at different areas. And there are more that deserve recognition as well.

Great idea to applaud these ladies!!!

• Like 1

Hi All! I have been seeking for a very long time a lady or sp that is lactating to help fulfill a fantasy. Does anyone at all know of if there are any SP's in Manitoba, preferabbly close to Winnipeg that are lactating or ladies that are willing to help with this fantasy.

Thanks everyone! Apologies if I have posted int he wrong area.

Thanks

Personality plays such a huge factor in the whole experience....In no particular order Soleil. Michelle Fox, Holly Raye and Shailee(wish she was still around) and by all reports Emily (deeper connection) should be top 5 for sure..She is definately next on my bucket list along with Ang Devine Everyone has different tastes and different opinions tho...

• Like 2