Local girls worth seeing

Guest Sno****54

My favourite local Sps apparently are gone: Kendra from Nevadas, Cami, and Diamond Rae. However, I tried Lovely from EC the last week. She is pretty and nice. She is all natural, tanned brunette. Her incall (Polo Park area) is convenient and clean (pet friendly though). Donations are under the usual local average. I will repeat for sure.

Does anyone have any thoughts on/experience with a girl from BP who calls herself Breezy? Also - one of her ads recently seemed to imply she'd be leaving Winnipeg soon... anyone know anything about that?

Thanks, all!

Guest s*r***a**9

Might want to check out 19teen in the warning section.

Bree / Breezy...same girl using fake pics. And still uses them after many members on here called her on it. Any of the ads with 881-4401 number are all fake pics.

Although I notice that Presley's pics seem to be real now (Bree's friend or sister or something). Earlier pics for her were also fake.

Thanks, Spraycan! I appreciate you saving me some trouble.

If anyone else has anything to say about her (the same or opposite), let me know!

Thanks.

Does anybody know a good younger sp in the Wpg area? I'm a younger guy, so I'd be looking for somebody in the 18-22 age group. Not looking for any bigger girls. Never done his before, but I'm very interested!

THAT 881-**01 number was connected to that Jetz character from the past. He might have been using the person for the phone number, not sure how or if they are associated but something to take extra precaution when calling the number.

I'm older and typically not looking at the younger girls, but from all I have heard and read I would say Roksi. She is about 25, in town right now, and hot, hot, hot! Another that has caught my interest is Manuella Cruz. I haven't heard anything about her, but she will be here around the end of June.

I'm very leary of younger local girls because there seems to be a lot of dishonesty in the ads posted out there, and concerns with safety, etc...

It's too bad because I am sure there are many decent, reputable, young girls out there, but too many are ruining it for them.

I am grateful for the wonderful ladies I have met, and for the wise advice of the other CERB members.

Good luck.

• Like 2

I'm very leary of younger local girls because there seems to be a lot of dishonesty in the ads posted out there, and concerns with safety, etc...

It's too bad because I am sure there are many decent, reputable, young girls out there, but too many are ruining it for them.

I am grateful for the wonderful ladies I have met, and for the wise advice of the other CERB members.

Good luck.

I agree sir. Due to this fact that even though I would like to support our local Sp's, its tough because if there are no reviews about, them you hesitate to even try. This even applies to visiting sp's. So what happens.....I resort to visiting sp's sent by agencies that charges a bit more. I know that there are many great ladies in Winnipeg such (Emily, Emily and Emily) but variety is the reason why we are all in this. If there is only a better way for the honest ladies to post in a website that isn't tarnished by dishonesty wouldn't that make the whole scene easier and safer. Just saying my 2 bits. Thanks

Now off topic

JENNY from qc posting on BP.. any clues?? fake or real? has anyone TOFTT yet?? Can't find any info.

I was ready to give a complete and unreserved recommendation for Cami on here but I've learned that she recently retired. Part of me is happy for her and part of me is sad to hear it at the same time. I simply do not have the words to describe how beautiful, engaging and charming this woman is. Le sigh!

I will give an unreserved recommendation for Riley, formerly Lacey at EB.

Just came back from a couple of hours with her. More in recommendations area.

Yup! I do! I am sometimes on b p, and I think I will be resuming full-time hours (to be confirmed this coming week) after being available only on evening and weekends.

Tentatively, I will say, beginning this Tuesday, full-time Zoe returns! I will confirm that officially once I know for sure:)

Best contact is via email: [email protected] or phoning at 204-260-5737 (please no texting)

xoxo

• Like 3

Your link is blocked, but there is only one Kayla in the city, so I will say Yes, pics are real. I have seen her. She has started posting some new pics. She is one of the best. Awesome BBBJ, natural D rack, and totally into Greek. If you have any questions feel free to PM.

• Like 1

Your link is blocked, but there is only one Kayla in the city, so I will say Yes, pics are real. I have seen her. She has started posting some new pics. She is one of the best. Awesome BBBJ, natural D rack, and totally into Greek. If you have any questions feel free to PM.

Thank you. You make me blush!!!! :icon_redface: I don't come on often, so it was a super nice surprise to my day!!! Thank you so much.

My profile link here is: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=14888

I prefer to be e-mailed rather than being sent private messages. I am able to respond more quickly. That, and I don't log in here very often...

SD

It's been a while since I had the chance to see anyone, but one that I recall instantly is Zoe Zee!!! She's absolutely amazing.

• Like 1

I have seen Courtney a couple times, both were fantastic. One lovely lady who I didn't see mentioned is Luscious Lynn. I've had the pleasure of her time on more than one occasion and left smiling every time. After reading this thread I'm looking forward to meeting Emily and Kayla. Thanks!

Ditto the comments for Holly and Sonya. Spent 2 hours with Holly. Fantastic lady.

Sonya-well she is just mind blowing. Recommend them both.

Additional Comments:

Yes Zoe is a pro and makes you very comfortable She is slightly BBW and gorgeous with red hair.

• Like 1

I do agree that Holly is fantastic. And of course as someone who has seen Emily we know that she is a dream come true :-) Of the local ladies that i've seen i have chosen Lynn to be my gift to myself for my birthday treat tomorrow :-) Happy birthday to me!!!

• Like 1

Ditto the comments for Holly and Sonya. Spent 2 hours with Holly. Fantastic lady.

Sonya-well she is just mind blowing. Recommend them both.

Additional Comments:

Yes Zoe is a pro and makes you very comfortable She is slightly BBW and gorgeous with red hair.

Sonya = No Fly List.

Holly = According to rules of board, no comment

Zoe = Fun, is BBW, but definitely fun.

Emily = Awesome time all way round.

Holly = According to rules of board, no comment

Hi throckmorton, as a point of clarification, are you referring to the Holly (23) that spams daily on bp with her face blurred; or are you referring to Holly Raye (42) aka 'ladyluck'

here on cerb??

Thanks, and happy pooning :)