For the ladies....How do you like to spend ur time after a long day at work 2 unwind?

I find myself enjoying shopping after a long hard day at work...My way of winding down...Its nice to get yourself something and its rewarding at the end of the day..There are of course lots of things that you can do like....nice warm bubble baths....dinner n movies...alone or time with your special someone...or a nice shopping trip to get out and have you time...Just curious to see what others enjoy as well....Lets see girls...:razz:

-during the day I like to take myself out for a nice meal and beverage

-shopping is definitely on my list

-visit my best girlfriend whos car just broke down and bring her coffee and girl-talk...she enjoys the visits and shes the only one I can talk to really these days honestly when she asks "so hows work?" lol

-evenings if I'm finished in time I like to go for a drink...and if the mood is right, maybe croon some Karaoke

(and of course....check Cerb ;-)

To unwind, I enjoy the following activities:

• Spending time with my children (my absolute favourite thing!)
  • Sleeping (after working late nights so often)
  • Reading (lately reading a lot of sex books to improve my services)
  • Visiting my significant other in TO and/or having phone sex with him when we can't be together
  • Believe it or not, seeing certain clients feels like down time and is relaxing and 1000% enjoyable (something I'd do to treat myself anyways)
  • Chatting on CERB (alleviates the loneliness I sometimes feel and I love the ladies on here, who are complete dolls)
  • Shopping................!!!

Guest M***ell***A

After a long busy day I am totally spent (I really give my all when I give a massage so it can be very draining) so I have a nice dinner, a glass of wine (or three hehe) and settle in to watch a movie and usually pass out about half way through lol...

Shopping is the next day! ;)

I take my doggies for a long walk :). If I finish early enough or I take a day off, I take them up to the mountain (Mount Royal).

-First of all shopping is a first either alone or with a friend.

-WOW (world of warcraft) it's fun to play when you have nothing else to do. For example waiting for calls. I wounder if there's any other sp gamers.

-Read normally true crime. Right now I'm reading The devil's children by Loretta Loach. I like to read on my days off outside.

-PSP outside too.I just got a cute game called Patapon.

-A glass of wine every now and again.

-Oh ya I love to dance.

Good question!

I really enjoy spending time with my son. Sometimes we go out, even just for coffee or a walk. Sometimes we play a game together. We talk a lot, about all kinds of things--whatever's on his mind, really.

I'm in Vancouver. This time of year until sometime in October, I often go and walk by the ocean at Jericho Beach, sometimes along the seawall, especially on nice, sunny days.

I like to cook, so a trip to Granville Island for good, fresh food is a great way to unwind for me.

When it's really rainy or dull, I might take a book with me and go out to a coffee shop where I can curl up and settle in for a nice long time.

Not sure if any of you ladies would like to share this (or send me a pm), but I'd like to know how a typical day at work goes.

When do you start, how you get ready, no shows, how you get your bookings, the rush between bookings, how much the agency if any takes, how you would be normally treated, disappointments, how you put on a good face for the next client etc, what do you think of when not wanting to do something etc. Where do you shop at? How do you keep things from moving to another level with the client - or do you?

Must be quite hard actually. Interesting to know.

After a very busy day : eat in front of t.v. and sleep also in front of t.v lolll

During a normal day ... I like to take a break to go enjoy the sun in the park just beside my appartment. Also i'm a laundry freak ... lol I really feel good when I'm taking care of the laundry at the beginning or the end of the day.

My favourite activity is SHOPPING loll ... nothing's better then a sunny saturday afternoon on Mont-royal street!But only if it's my day off. :)

This is for TR man. I work with an agency. So I just do hair, make-up ect. I like to go for the girl next door look. There's let downs just like anything else. As far as bad clients. If someone has a bad attitude that is their problem. I do have clients I really like. It can be special and you can feel really close to someone. I think it's good to keep it at the client sp level. Relationships can be messy and that's the fun of this. You can have a really good time with someone without the drama. A guy will call you back if their is a connection. As far as doing things you don't like. You should never be made to do anything. No matter what job it is. It's simple number erased.

Well for anyone that has seen me knows I have two large dogs, so needless to say when I have some free time, it is gladly spent with them in the country. I hate walking them on leashes. Other things that usually take up my time after a long day is having a nice dinner and girl talk with Paige. Its great having your best friend in the same line of work...we get to chit chat without judgements.

I see most of my clients in the afternoon, so once I'm finished (usually around 6 ish) I like to order takeout!

Tonight, for example, my fave Shanghai was closed (a number of my fave Asian restaurants aren't open Mondays), so I decided to go with Yangtze and I got the shanghai noodles and the hot and sour shrimp and I am in food heaven right now.

I like to read on my balcony now that the daylight hours are longer. I currently have the following books on the go:

1. Sex Work: Writings by Women in the Sex Industry 2nd Ed., edited by Frederique Delacost and Priscilla Alexander.

2. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings- Maya Angelou

3. Coraline, the graphic novel adaptation of the Neil Gaiman children's book.

4. the latest issue of Spread magazine

And of course, as most of you know, I like to partake of the green stuff, so I can often be found smoking a joint on my balcony as well :)

I also like to shop and make like a couch potato.

Erin you are making my mouth water with all that yummy food!!

today after work I found myself close to the Value Village way out on Walkley road. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE thrift shopping. As much as I also spend proper money on new clothes, I also love discovering one of a kind vintage finds. I found myself in the store for about 2 hours! ...its something I never had the time to thoroughly look through. I came home with a big giant bag of scarves, logo-tees, dresses and of course....casette tapes for my old-school car-stereo, hehe

Cool....long live cassettes!

This thread is totally taking the mystique, romance and sexiness out of the service you provide ladies! It's a downer! It's killing my erection! It's like asking James Bond how often he has to wipe his ass?

Of course we know you don't eat sleep and breath sex, but we like to THINK you do! It's part of the illusion. Unwind? Long day at work? Total downers....

Answer this thread and your stock goes down.

This thread is totally taking the mystique, romance and sexiness out of the service you provide ladies! It's a downer! It's killing my erection! It's like asking James Bond how often he has to wipe his ass?

Of course we know you don't eat sleep and breath sex, but we like to THINK you do! It's part of the illusion. Unwind? Long day at work? Total downers....

Don't make me spank you for being such a whinger. Pronounced win-jer. It's Brit slang for don't be a whiney biatch! ;)

Don't make me spank you for being such a whinger. Pronounced win-jer. It's Brit slang for don't be a whiney biatch! ;)

I'm losing track....who owes who spanks now ? capitalman or erin_xo

I'm losing track....who owes who spanks now ? capitalman or erin_xo

Well he owes me like a thousand for overtaking him in the posting, and I feel as though he deserves some for being so cranky, lol :)

if my stock goes down, so be it...we have lives too, yanno. Lives that involve a lot more than sex. if our stock goes down because we like to walk our dogs, play with our children, go vintage shopping....?

seriously....wow. EXTREMELY uncalled for honey. if anything, my stock goes UP because theres a person behind this vagina.

xox

if my stock goes down, so be it...we have lives too, yanno. Lives that involve a lot more than sex. if our stock goes down because we like to walk our dogs, play with our children, go vintage shopping....?

seriously....wow. EXTREMELY uncalled for honey. if anything, my stock goes UP because theres a person behind this vagina.

xox

Hear, hear!!

I don't work most weekends. Occasionally, I'll see one client, but that's rare. I feel like those are my days off. I can stay up late and then sleep in. I don't have to do laundry. I usually don't wear makeup--better to let my skin take a break and just breathe, I figure. Having time to focus on my home, my son and myself, as well as my friends, makes me feel balanced. It also makes me much more eager to see my clients on Monday!

today after work I found myself close to the Value Village way out on Walkley road. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE thrift shopping

Not quite found at a thrift store, my neighbour got two purses from some clothing donation here in Surrey, a Furla and Louis Vuitton. I got the louis from her (and the thrill of the hunt) took me and the purse to Vancouver to have the purse authenticated....

Turns out its REAL:boobies: Imagine the look on my face, and then the poor salesman's face when I said like no wayyy three times:lol:

It dates to 1994 (vintage) and the price is around $1100, which I got it for free. A find of my lifetime;-)

It really pays to keep an eye out for more upscale items. I have seen Escada, Armani, Gucci in thrift stores. Love shopping there:-P

I like to roll myself a torpedo, burn it down, munch out while watching Simpsons or something of the sort that will make me laugh and chill with my Siamese cat "Pierre -Alley Cat - Trudeau"....what a life! Love it! 8-)

Okay, you're right. I'm being a wanker or weenie or whatever. smack10.gif

Yes, there is more to you lovely ladies than just a vagina. I think I was in a foul mood, I'm sorry. peace10.gif

The more I read over my post, the more I realize I was being a complete a-hole, I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me. finger10.gif