Best strip club in Ottawa?

Personally i have worked at Barefax, it was quite some time ago but i really liked it for an Ottawa club as i have mainly worked in the strip clubs in the Toronto Area more so than Eastern Ontario. Barefax was pretty busy, girls were good looking and pretty friendly, manager was nice and well coordinated. Like i said it was a couple years ago so not sure if it has changed. I have a few girlfriends who work at Nuden, Barbs & Pigales and they seem to enjoy it. pros & cons of all clubs but all are generally decent. I think you have to try them out to feel your level of comfortability in the environment & atmosphere of each club :) Hope this helps xoxo your gorgeous so im sure you will be great at any of the above if thats what your getting into ;) xoxo

I used to know quite a few of the Barb's girls, and that always made it fun to go there; being surrounded by a bevy of hotties is my idea of a good time (at a bar, anyway :)).

A lot of my favourites have left or aren't working as much these days, though.

The newly re-opened Tease had a great bikini contest last weekend that I reported on.

It is unfortunate that Pigale is closed Saturday afternoon otherwise That would have been a great strip bar to be with much more private CRs and lovely young girls too. Barbs has also many lovely ladies, I don't like the staff at Barbs though and neither do I like to open CRs. But on a Saturday afternoon with Pigale closed they may top the bars.

I know it is a kind of a hike depending on what end of town you are coming from but I have found that Pinks over on the Quebec side has always had some pretty good looking girls!

My vote goes to the Playmate...always laid back. They could do with a few new dancers to add a little variety but definitely a good club.

By default I will have to pick Pigale's. It was the one one club that left a serious lasting impression on me. I can remember my first time ever stepping foot in there. It was the day after my high school grad party on June 26, 2003 and they were also having a big event there for Coors Light. Most amazing night and most memorable as well.

Have to say I like Pigale's the best, first good experience at a club was there. Barbs isn't bad, fun was had there too.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Definitely Barbs, no question about it. relaxed, friendly, small, downtown... of course, lovely girls... what more do we need to put a smile on our face?

The best looking young girls with low mileage club - Barbs

The most relaxed friendly environment club - Playmates

The model like high heels made tall and plastic made big boobs with good mileage club - Pigale.

The best mileage club with older less attractive ones club - Taboo.

The very good mileage and relatively not too bad looking girls club - Barefax.

The if you have nothing good to say then say nothing club - Nuden.

Anywhere with nude ladies walking around my favorite place so they all are best in my book.

• Like 1

Going to be in Ottawa in the next few months. I 've been to Barb's and Barefax once before. Is it worth it for me to take a cab out to Pigale's? What's the best thing about it?

Guest pagypie

This is my personal opinion:

pigales has more more attractive dancers, typically more mileage and private CRs

That said, the atmosphere at barbs seems is better and the top girls there are also second to none.

Guest *t**e**x

I used to be a fan of Barefax, really beautiful girls there but its too loud, crowded and touristy for me now. Then I became attached to Playmate which had the laidback feel a lot of people have mentioned and some really nice girls but the last few times I've been there its been practically empty and the girls didn't really circulate.

So my favorite now is Barbs. Its not too big, not too small and has gorgeous and mostly friendly girls. The down side is the wide open CR but thats Ottawa SCs for you these days.

My vote goes to the Playmate...always laid back. They could do with a few new dancers to add a little variety but definitely a good club.

I agree and I went there Wednesday night and there were a lot of dancers. There were definately girls of all shapes and sizes. The Playmate has my vote.

Barbs has nice ladies but parking and CR are issues. Food is only fair

Bare Fax is good but again parking; I think CR and food is good

Playmate is small and intimate, lovely mixture of ladies; CR not good

Nu Den has nice ladies, good parking, outstanding food. CR good for Ottawa.

Tease very far out. Only been once.

Definitely must visit Pigales; always has been best club in region (ladies, parking, food, CR is private)

Edited by 1963Kennedy
add info

People EAT at the strip bars?

Actually, some of the strip bars have really good food. I've stopped in at lunch to the NuDen more than once with my cousin and the food was bloody good!