Sweetie506/Ashley

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I met with Ashley the other day and she is indeed sweet. She is new to the industry but is not new to pleasing. She loves to please and it shows. Ashley is very comfortable with what she is doing and it shows in the way she talks as well the fun time which I find makes for a much better time if the lady can carry on a good conversation in between or after the fun time. She is a very intelligent young lady that truly enjoys what she is doing.

As far as her appearance, she is very petite/spinner type with small boobs and an amazing bottom. Very pretty face with very fine features and long red hair. Her hair is not fire red but a nice soft red and just about goes down to her very lovely behind.

As far as service goes, Ashley provides a very nice GFE experience and is pretty open minded as long as she is treated well but as always YMMV, but if you connect with her, which I did, you will have a great time. I know for sure greek is NOT available and I don't believe cim is either.

Again, treat her well boys and you will be rewarded. I was and plan to repeat often if I can. Thanks Ashley for a wonderful get together, see you in the New Year.

Edited by acco34
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I meet with Ashley a couple of weeks ago and it was the best experience Ive had with a SP. from the time she met me at the door she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Ashley is an absolute goddess!!!! She has an amazing body (what a smoking hot ass also). Her personality matches her looks and I felt like we were both really comfortable with each other. If you treat her with the respect she deserves you will get it back in return. I really believe that Ashley is the best SP in Atlantic Canada and I would see her over anyone. Will be seeing her again tomorrow. She is amazing!!!!

Cheers

• Thanks 1

I was excited to learn Ashley was coming to Fredericton and really hoped I could meet her. It was not looking good but I managed to make an appointment. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that all her Fredericton appointments cancelled after she arrived. Shame on you Fredericton. I on the other hand had a fantastic time. Ashley was staying in a luxury suite downtown Fredericton and greeted me with enthusiasm and made feel like a million bucks in about 1 minute of starting to chat with her. She was dressed in a sexy teal outfit and had me drooling in no time. She is a real sex kitten/tiger and our time together was very memorable with all the right passion and amazing sex. I would not be surprised if you she never came back so be prepared to see her in Saint John.

Hope I get the chance again.

You can PM her on cerb. I also believe she posts email contact info from time to time.

Info here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=123401

Additional Comments:

I was fortunate enough to visit with Ashley recently and can enthusiastically support what's been said here before.

She is as described - a beautiful, petite, sex bomb with lovely long red hair down to the small of her back. She is new to being an SP, but is incredible at what she does! Skilled, energetic, really got things going & got into it! She's very at ease and great at creating a fun atmosphere where you can be comfortable - great just hanging out with her!

I'd signed up for more of a PSE session and it was absolutely a great above and beyond experience - I'd definitely recommend! The energy and attention put in here was fantastic!

She loves what she does & had a great level of energy! I imagine YMMV as always. I hope she continues along as an SP - she is a natural & a lot of fun!

Will repeat!

• Thanks 1

I have had the good fortune of seeing Ashley a couple of times this year and gentlemen in SJ you have no idea how lucky you are to have her in town!

As previously indicated she is a tiny rocket who has an incredible appetite for sex and is a very willing and skilled lover!!!

As I am sure with every SP ymmv but her oral performances are remarkable! I strongly recommend you treat yourself to some time with Ashley... You'll have a smile on your face for days!!! Oh, and if you really want the royal treatment dust off that suit in your closet and wear it to her place... She has a fetish for well dressed men! You won't be dissapointed! Enjoy

• Thanks 1

Well boys I was lucky enough to see Ashley a bit ago and all I can say is wicket wicket wicket if you want a awesome time this is defiantly The one by far one of the most memorable experiences I ever had Thanks Ashley for one hell of a memory

• Thanks 1

For all you Redhead lovers out there this is the lady u have been waiting for, she model looks with long red hair, shes petite, perfect tits, heart shaped bottom, and a very positve attitude, very easy to talk to and you can really tell this lady loves her job as when she was done she actually jumped for joy, I was with her for the 1st time and choose the GFE, hint - she seems to enjoy a good massage too, treat her right and you will be rewarded, she goes the extra mile in her time with you and is not a clock watcher, in fact I even managed to earn a 1/2hr so I must have done something right, I have to agree with the other Reco's, she is definatly skilled & energetic, I will have to have another visit soon, she tends to be a hard lady to get a hold of in the past, so if you do manage to get a response be patient as its quite possible you are being tested

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.