Oral Lovers: New Social Group!

Check out the new updates and contributions in the Oral Lovers group!

Maybe even possibly some naughty video clips from some of our sexy CERB ladies! ;)

Meow! :icon_wink:

• Like 2

Hey Emily, I'd love to get an invite. As you can tell from my profile name, oral is a real treat for me.

I sent you an invite last week when you first requested it. Along with everyone else who requested one. There is a list in the admin section of the group of a whole crap load of people who asked for an invite, and I sent it to, who have not accepted the request. It should appear in your notifications: "Social Group Invitations". I cannot send another invite if you don't accept the one I already sent.

Anyone else wants to join, don't be shy! :)

Additional Comments:

I see you are using Tapatalk. I don't know about anyone else, but I have issues with the app and find that not all the same functions are available or work properly. Maybe that is why you did not receive the invite.

Hey there all you horny Oral Loving people!!! :)

Thank you to everyone for your awesome contributions to the Oral Lovers Social Group over the past several months!

I just wanted to let you know that I just added a few brand new naughty BJ pics of myself and a friend of mine. We just took them this afternoon!! I hope you enjoy them!! Remember... that could be you some day soon... ;)

Anyone who isn't a member and would like to join, just let me know! Everyone is welcome!! ;)

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Thank you Emily for your outstanding contribution. The Oral Lovers group rocks. I loved your last pictures.

To the folks that have replied in the last 2 days to join I have sent you an invite to the "Using your mouth group" social group. Emily J closed the Oral Lover group for personal reasons so I started this one which is basically the same thing.

For those of you who are not members yet and who wish to be send me a PM or reply to this thread and I will send you an invite.