The Ultimate BJ....

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to this but in the past few weeks I've seen a few SP's and I'm beginning to have a fair idea what's out there for options for me.

I'm not interested in intercourse (conscience or something lol), and all my experiences on this site have been great so far, but I'm looking for something overf the top, unforgettable...AKA the "Ultimate BJ experience".

I understand that this is subjective, but there must be a few SP's known for their oral skills in the HRM, but the only SP that I've seen on the boards, and backed up with recommendtions, it MatureLee from Ottawa (apparently her All-Inclusive Massage is to die for).

I'd appreciate any receomendations, or SP replies.

TIA

I've heard & seen fucking machines.

I wonder if there are blowjob machines?

Interesting concept. Maybe I should invent one?

• Like 2

Very limited number of HRM providers giving BBBJ's which are the norm with 80% or more of the ladies in the larger cities. Teasing and slow tongue action are also definite requirements. Most prefer the one dimensional head bobbing but there are a few out there that are really into it. Let us know how your quest goes.

Guest d*k***

Ms. Manda and Amelia Rodriguez - local ladies

Princess Paris and Jasmin Thai - visiting ladies

And of course Sasha Grey - if you can afford her :)

Guest t****ster***ke

by no means do i want to discourage this thread's pursuit of the ultimate bj, but i would encourage the original poster to free themselves from the shackles of their conscience and broaden their horizons beyond the wonderful world of mouth whoopee.

the only person who cares about the standard you're setting is you, and i highly doubt anyone will think better of you when they find out your hobbying is strictly lip-based. loosen up, and enjoy the full spectrum of services these professionals have to offer - you won't regret it.

Well I took the plunge and had a 30 minute session with Katherine this morning, you guys were right, thanks!

What a fantastic lady, amazing conversationalist and offered me some invaluable insight/advice for my new found hobby!

• Like 3