Sign in to follow this  

Eden

Guest ***rgi*****9

I have seen Eden numerous times in the Red Deer area. Every single time I have seen her has been amazing. Every subsequent visit gets even better then the previous visits which in of itself is hard to imagine. My last visit was and is very near the top of some of my visits with SP's over the years.

It was a three hour marathon where we actually have no idea how many times we came during our time together. I only get into Red Deer once in awhile which actually is a good thing as I would most likely go broke if I was here more often.

She plays safe and YMMV but I can tell you she loves what she does, and makes you feel like you are a true king. I debated putting up my recommendation as everytime I have called her she has been available, hence my hesitation on the recommendation as I am sure as more people see her that may not be the case. Now it is a new year, I've seen many components of pay it forward so this is now my version lol. She advertises on BP, so good luck everyone you will not be disappointed.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this