Emily Rushton (Aka EmilyofToronto)

image.php?u=22822&dateline=1242225271

I'm sure the majority of gents have viewed this lovely lady's avatar, and profile pictures, her web site also details her pure next door girl type beauty.

We had a very great conversation to start our date that lasted about 15 to 20 minutes while sipping on champagne and oj, it was nice to chat about other issues in life with Emily.

Our behind door encounter will remain that way, as I feel the graphic details about our encounter is not necessary about this fine young lady.

I thoroughly enjoyed my non rushed (over a hour) encounter with Emily and I thank-you Emily for the sensual,erotic play time we had.

For those that missed out, perhaps Emily will grace us again with her presence.

Her pictures, and details in her web site is what you need to read about this fine upscale companion.

Thanks again Emily,

I agree, Pete. She's adorable. I would describe the experience, positively, as a gentle GFE, with lots of intimacy. I felt like I was with a new friend. Em has great oral skills, too.

Nice reccos! I believe she has a male companion with whom she will provide a MMF experience for selected patrons.

I agree, Pete. She's adorable. I would describe the experience, positively, as a gentle GFE, with lots of intimacy. I felt like I was with a new friend. Em has great oral skills, too.

Emily is very easy to be with and she will make you feel like you have known her forever. Don't miss out if she comes your way.

I had unfortunately missed Emily on her last couple of visits to Ottawa, so I was very pleased that her current visit coincided with my being able to see her!

Well, I wasn't disappointed when I walked into the room... it felt more like catching up with an old friend than meeting someone new. We chatted for a little while; Emily is very intelligent, and also very down-to-earth. And, of course, I got to anticipate the delights yet to come... well, those delights came soon enough, and rest assured it was a lot of fun!

And, alas, it's time to go... still, I'll have lots of happy memories to get me through until her next visit. Hopefully that won't be too long!

A few of weeks ago, I was fortunate to spend an afternoon in the company of Emily Rushton. We had briefly met at a CERB social, and one day I emailed her, and things quickly moved so that I was able to meet here during her last visit to ottawa.

We started off our date with a couple of glasses of wine and talked. Very quickly I was able to see that Emily was for than just a gorgeous red head. She is intelligent, thoughtful, smart and has great sense of humour. As we talked I found myself getting lost in her beautiful eyes.

But after a while, i need to get closer to her and the real fun started, and what fun we had. We played for a while, talked some more, drank some more wine, then started over again. The passion during our play time was outstanding. It was a great afternoon even though it was cold a rainy, and I left fell like I was walking above the clouds in the sunshine- I had to stop a restaurant, have a drink and compose myself just so I wouldn't be seen all over town is a stupid grin on my face.

All in all, we have a great time and I hope I am able to arrange to see her again when she visits next time.

Most men will probably drool at Emily's natural curves, and I must say she is indeed one of the most beautiful women I ever saw. But this does not tell it all.

Emily is a very smart lady who takes time to chat with you and build a connection. You feel like catching up with an old friend. Emily knows how to put a gentleman at ease.

She adapted very well to my specific (non kinky) needs and provided me the sensual experience I wanted.

If you act like a gentleman and treat her kind, you will be rewarded!

Edited by detfolk
Typo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.