Every chance I get, although I don't need to do it till the fireworks go off anymore. Most of the time, I just do it for the build up.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I do still believe that masturbation has an effect on energy levels in men, and can lead to desensitization if done in excess. I don't know if this is also true for women, but the relaxing effect you mention seems like quite the opposite of an energy boost. Great for when you're getting ready to go to sleep, but not so great when your doing it 5-10 times a day and have no energy to do anything else ;)

I like to run, but if I ran 5-10 times a day I might find it had a negative impact on my energy levels ;)

That said, I do remember the early phase of a relationship in my late 20's/early 30's when sex was a 3-7 times a day obsession, and my gym card really became redundant.

I think that if I was masturbating 5 to 10 times a day, loss of sensitivity or fertility would be the least of my problems... the raw skin and painful emptiness would be more of a concern... ouch... once every couple of days makes for a satisfying level of self pleasure.

Additional Comments:

Flicking the bean is an art and best accompanied by a friend ;)

For sure, assistance from someone else... especially a beautiful female friend is much much much much much better... sadly, my income does not allow me to enjoy another's company quite as often as I would like.

I think I may go from 1-8x/week to 1-2x a day the next week or so hehe... I'll not have a male in sight for most of my trip away *sigh*

and just ass a side note, ass far as 'damage' that can be caused.. in *extreme* cases of (addictive/compulsive) masturbation.. where either dry or rrrrrough activity is taking place, it *is* possible to do damage to nerve endings in your little head <grin> but is fairly rare.. and usually can be 'fixed' if left alone for a while ..depending on the extent of the damage ;)

this *isn't a masturbation video, but funny as all get out, and came to mind when typing this hehe makes me laugh my @ss off every time I see it hehe ENJOY!

twice today... but no more til mid week... got to save it all for a beautiful Lady on Wednesday.

I thought I was the only one! I tend to abstain for a few days before I see a lady. I find the build up increases the pleasure at the end, pun intended.

Toper

Additional Comments:

Guess what I'm doing right now!

I admire your ability to type one handed!

Toper

• Like 1

Additional Comments:

I admire your ability to type one handed!

Toper

Two handed typing, who said I was using my hands? I also like toys that you can secure and just slide away while hands are free to type and surf or pause videos or select new videos. I've had many years of experience at this.

Two handed typing, who said I was using my hands? I also like toys that you can secure and just slide away while hands are free to type and surf or pause videos or select new videos. I've had many years of experience at this.

Sounds like you could teach a master class! I've never used toys before (on me). There is a great adult store in Ottawa that sells amazing toys and offers workshops for women. I wonder if they have anything for men. Maybe they assume we all already know everything we need to know! Care to share what toys you have?

Toper

Guest 50fetishguy

Personally, I masturbate at least 3 times a day. In front of an audience, in a group, alone, just doesn't matter to me.

A female friend once was telling me about something called we-vibe4 that was supposed to be good for men... never tried it myself. I've included a link to some sex toys for men. But personally I'm quite happy with my hand...

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/11-best-sex-toys-for-men/slide/4

Additional Comments:

I thought I was the only one! I tend to abstain for a few days before I see a lady. I find the build up increases the pleasure at the end, pun intended.

Yes... I "came" upon that discover myself, quite by accident. The more fluid that comes out the greater the pleasure and a couple days abstinence from masturbation increases the amount.

Someone ought to post it somewhere.

Great link, the flashlight can be easily wedged between the box spring and mattress or clamped to a counter and you're in hands free heaven. The cobra looks interesting so now I need to good to the local shop. Toys are fun but the hand is still the best and even better if it a lady's hand.

• Like 1

If any of you (gents) want an amazing toy (and yes indeed..the wi vibe is sensational)...get yourself a hitachi magic wand! Outer use only...*definitely* girls best frrriend but when applied to some wonderfully sensitive spots. .. <grin>....can be unbelievably fun for.men as well ...hehe I have two of them ;)

...added.bonus...you could always tell the.wife.you got it for the two of you ..... <wink>

• Like 1

The Lady I saw on Wednesday rendered masturbation unnecessary for 3 days... awesome... (probably could have gone a week... but... its Saturday).

Saturday night is my time for a good erotic video downloaded from playboy cyber club to help me enjoy the evening.... probably Ashley Doris.

... or out getting groceries, or thinking about fire, or in a really boring meeting, or in the back booth at the club, or watching that deserted building mysteriously burn to the ground ...

I alternate between videos from playboy or pictures of gals I've been with from their ads, mostly missing their heads. Sometimes I just need to replay in my mind the last time I saw a gal and that is enough to get the job started.

Being a man, I think 99% of men enjoy masturbating. I also love masturbating. I usually masturbate 2 times in a week.

• Like 1

Guest J**ck*9

Yep yep yep .... Yeppers ..... Yes ...... For sure yes .... Oui ..... Oui tabarnak! ...... Si .... Da Da ...

Did I say yes?....... Lol