i would like to know if there is an sp that swallows? any members if u could pm me or post thier info it would be great

Here's an interesting twist on this topic..

Does CIM mean that you point and squirt from an external position or do you literally cum when your dick is inside their mouth?

It means what I've put in bold and italics.
  • Like 2

Zoe gives one of the absolute best bbbj ever.....I think she allows cim for extra$$.....besides a great bbbj...every service she provides is top notch.......cant go wrong with her.

• Like 1

kompulsive... Ladies potentially offering cof and bbbj's are encouraged to pm me also.

Safety is important to me also.

You could also pm an sp your interested in seeing. Cheers

I think I saw someone advertising that on BP a couple of days ago. Don't remember her name, just that she was new.

Zoe gives one of the absolute best bbbj out there..she takes it to a new level indeed....I have never expierienced her cim , but that would be to die for!!..Mmmmm..the way she looks up at you while she goes to work..mmmm.

• Like 1

fellow pooners, i would definatly have to say that leigh bouche, ashley, jessy,michelle fox etc just saying...................... bbbj are like running to get a slurpee and i anit refering to 7-eleven lol

• Like 1

fellow pooners, i would definatly have to say that leigh bouche, ashley, jessy,michelle fox etc just saying...................... bbbj are like running to get a slurpee and i anit refering to 7-eleven lol

Jessy who?

I have seen all of them. I still put Kayla on top of the list. And then on top of me!

Is there anyone else that provides bbbj to completion w/cim , cof. 69 bonus too

:-)

I have never asked Kayla for CIM. I prefer to finish in her. But she has taken me close enough to the edge that if I hadn't stopped her, I could easily have CIM. Just don't know if she would have pulled me out or left me in. Contact her and ask her, then let me know (you can always PM if you want)